[Movies] The DC Cinematic Universe - The David Zazlav Dumpster Fire.

Look, Superman was the Best Hero Ever, okay? He was great. Awesome. Don't trust the Lying Fake Media who tried to take him down. He was....Loved. Great love. By many people. The best people! Ok? All kinds of people loved him. You wouldn't believe the kind of hero he was.

Ya know... couldn't they unite behind Wonder Woman? I mean, she basically did all the things Superman was SUPPOSED to be doing. And hey, not dead.
That's what I was thinking. She's not exactly a perfect 1-to-1 analogy for Superman's traditional role in the Justice League, but among the League members remaining in the DCEU, she probably comes closest.

Also, how cool would that be for girl power? Not only did WW get her solo film, and not only was it awesome, she then becomes the leader of the Justice League?

What have a woman as their leader and pinnacle? That's crazy talk! What if she gets her period and tries to kill them all? No, we need a guy in charge or no one is going to take them seriously, even if that guy is Batman. A normal human. In a bat suit.

/s

(I would totally read an Elseworld "Wonder Woman Has Had Enough Of Your Shit". The Justice League line up is basically the DC Super Hero Girls as adults. Beast Boy can stay. He's their boy toy now.)

Yeah! It's not like Wonder Woman has ever led the Justice League before!

Well, you know, except in the 90s.

(EDIT: I tried posting just the Amazon link so the cover would show but it wouldn't let me. It came up as a giant blank spot.)

fade

Staff member
Can the Wonder Twins stay, too?

Form of! A crappy cash-in!
Shape of! Why the hell are Marvin and Wendy even here? Plus who names their kid Marvin?

Can the Wonder Twins stay, too?

Form of! A crappy cash-in!
Shape of! Why the hell are Marvin and Wendy even here? Plus who names their kid Marvin?
Did you mean Zan and Jayna, or are we just remarking on the uselessness of Wendy and Marvin?

Until now, I had never once considered that there might be gigabytes of Jayna/Beast Boy fanfic out there.
Thanks so much for inserting that prossibility* into my head.

--Patrick
*me and my portmanteaus.

fade

Staff member
"Look, Bruce, we invited you to be the wallet. Get used to it."
"Hmm... let's see. For our world-saving superteam, we have a dude who can fly and bench press mountains, the literal daughter of Zeus, a guy who's faster than light, the king of Atlantis, and for some reason, two rich martial artists."

"Sh-shut up Barry. Somebody's got to pay for all of this. Look. When they swing at a bad guy, just run in there and punch 'em so fast they can't see so they feel like they're doing something."

It's not the HISHE solution itself (which is kinda "eh"), but the coda. Every time they try to make another DC movie, someone at Warner Bros. needs to keep a bullhorn nearby to remind them of the wisdom of Diana. ;)

GasBandit

Staff member
It's not the HISHE solution itself (which is kinda "eh"), but the coda. Every time they try to make another DC movie, someone at Warner Bros. needs to keep a bullhorn nearby to remind them of the wisdom of Diana. ;)

Indeed. "Wiener." Sagacious.