The dark nella saga (trailer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw it on That Guy. I'm guessing this is Lindsay getting her filmmaking stuff going, or maybe it will just be some longer silliness. Either way, looking forward to it.

figmentPez

Staff member
I'm excited someone is finally going to cover Newsies, but that's about it. The Nostalgia Chick shouldn't be reviewing Tron. She proved with Dune that she doesn't know how to handle SciFi.

J

Jiarn

Personally I lost interest in Nostalgia Chick back with the Showgirls review, haven't really enjoyed her since introducing Nella as a "character". I'm also bored with Spoony as of late, I much preferred the days where he reviewed games such as FF8 and Phantasmagoria. I've really lost interest in his blogs and movie reviews and definitely have no interest in his "backstory" side stories.

Yeah, I'm kind of getting on the same boat. I prefer when they stick to the review and leave the other stuff for a separate video. It's part of why I don't really enjoy watching Linkara or Spoony sometimes.

Personally I lost interest in Nostalgia Chick back with the Showgirls review, haven't really enjoyed her since introducing Nella as a "character". I'm also bored with Spoony as of late, I much preferred the days where he reviewed games such as FF8 and Phantasmagoria. I've really lost interest in his blogs and movie reviews and definitely have no interest in his "backstory" side stories.
He still does games, but he can't do them all the time because he has to, you know, play them and get footage. His Ultima series reviews have been excellent and Final Fantasy X was great. So in between games he does movies because they are easier and faster to do. Besides, I'm liking Brown History Month so far...

Green_Lantern

Staff member
What you din't liked about the Showgirls review?

Status
Not open for further replies.