[Contest] The best Contest idea contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoiler contest. It takes place over a year, and the winner is determined by who had their movie/book spoiler retweeted or shared the most added to the number of people sending angry tweets or comments about how the spoiler ruined the experience for them.
I hate this spoiler phenomenon. It used to be you could discuss basic shit about things with people who haven't something without them losing their God damn minds. Now, it seems like everyone just freaks the fuck out if they know even the slightest bit of information. I have one friend who will plug her ears and start mewling like a child if people even discuss the trailer to a movie she wants to see, WHEN SHE HAS SEEN THE FUCKING TRAILER.

It's maddening. My generation has some of the biggest baby habits.

I hate this spoiler phenomenon. It used to be you could discuss basic shit about things with people who haven't something without them losing their God damn minds. Now, it seems like everyone just freaks the fuck out if they know even the slightest bit of information. I have one friend who will plug her ears and start mewling like a child if people even discuss the trailer to a movie she wants to see, WHEN SHE HAS SEEN THE FUCKING TRAILER.

It's maddening. My generation has some of the biggest baby habits.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/18/stephen-colbert-university-of-virginia_n_3298839.html

Lightsaber choreography contest.

First person to make a video that gets more views than Ryan vs Dorkman 2 HD wins.

Dave

Staff member
Fake Story Contest.

Write a fake story, a la The Onion, and either we vote on it or post it to Facebook and see which ones catch fire.

True story: I once went over a year.

Bring it.
I had a buddy who was dating a girl who considered masturbation cheating. She would even check tissue in the trash. She was fucking psycho. They were together a long time. The end of their relationship was caused by her not putting out at all after they'd been together for a couple of years. He'd tell me they'd go months inbetween sex.

I had a buddy who was dating a girl who considered masturbation cheating. She would even check tissue in the trash. She was fucking psycho. They were together a long time. The end of their relationship was caused by her not putting out at all after they'd been together for a couple of years. He'd tell me they'd go months inbetween sex.
"You have to choose. Me, or your hand!"

The hand and I have been together a lot longer, sorry.

This thread is taking a strange turn.

That's... insane.

I just find it frustratingly hard to reach orgasm solo, so I rarely do it.

Cajungal

Staff member
Best Homework excuse story.

Best "Get-out-of-ticket" lines (Hey, if I'm gonna have a schtick, I'ma schtick with it! )
I heard of a girl who kept a tampon on her front seat so she could explain that she was rushing to get the a bathroom to put it in. Apparently it made some guys so uncomfortable that they let her go. I assume she lives in a sitcom or a bad comedy routine.

I heard of a girl who kept a tampon on her front seat so she could explain that she was rushing to get the a bathroom to put it in. Apparently it made some guys so uncomfortable that they let her go. I assume she lives in a sitcom or a bad comedy routine.
Sounds like some officers need some insensitivity training.

Status
Not open for further replies.