[Contest] Superbowl Squares time again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Staff member
Okay, we're going to try this again. We've done this in the past and it hasn't worked all that well. Maybe the fourth time is a charm, right?

What am I talking about? Why, the Superbowl Squares game, of course!

Baltimore Ravens (and the murderer) against the San Francisco 49ers! How do you play the game?

Go to http://www.fantasyleaguemanager.com/squares/webermania/index.php and put in your entry. You can choose up to 5 squares. Once all the squares are filled, you will get numbers. If you match the LAST NUMBER of the scores for each quarter, you win! What do you win?

If you win the 1st or 3rd, you get $5.

If you win the 2nd quarter and get the halftime score, you get $10!

If you win the final score...you get $30!!

Now, there will be people tempted to make multiple picks. Not gonna happen. You get up to 5. If you pick more than 5 and win...well, you lose and don't get anything.

Also note that there will be people from my fantasy football league picking squares as well. If they win, they get things like draft pick placement. It would really piss them off if one of you won it! :devil:

So pick your squares and GOOD LUCK!

Dave

Staff member
God I wish! Besides, this takes absolutely no knowledge of the game at all. It's merely luck and nothing but.

Dave

Staff member
wait, why does the avatar on my quote for Gusto have the Scumbag Steve hat on instead of the hard hat and question mark?
The addon that adds the avatars to the quotes can't handle it when people change their avatars. Sometimes it gets the change and sometimes it finds an avatar it really likes and just won't let it go.

Dave

Staff member
Halftime shoulda been me, damn it! But no! SF had to score a field goal and give the $10 to...Some guy none of you knows!

Status
Not open for further replies.