Export thread

SSF4 - Let's Fight Like Gentlemen

Bowielee

Bowielee

I'm still a little miffed that they aren't just releasing SSF4 as a DLC add on.

Frank

Frankie Williamson

I would like to introduce you to Capcom and it's franchise fighting game, Street Fighter! I myself am so hopelessly addicted to Street Fighter games that I will continue to line Capcom's pockets and be happy about it.

40 bucks for SSF4? I am in.

@Li3n

@Li3n

Why break with tradition? I for one will be waiting for the 10 year anniversary UltraHD variant...

@Li3n

@Li3n

Makoto has huge thighs.
That's actually this chick: http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ibuki

Makoto is at the end :http://streetfighter.wikia.com/wiki/Ibuki

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Trailer

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Frank

Frankie Williamson

None of you are likely to get this for PS3, so it'll still be just me, the rookie and my best friend playing the fucking shit out of Super Street Fighter 4.

Bowielee

Bowielee

None of you are likely to get this for PS3, so it'll still be just me, the rookie and my best friend playing the fucking shit out of Super Street Fighter 4.
FYI, I have a PS3 and will most likely be getting this. I currently do have SF4, as well as MK vs DC and Soul Calibur 4. My username is Darsiek.

My schedule is kind of hectic with school and work, but I'm free most sundays.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

OH MY GOD DUDLEY. YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

OH MY GOD DUDLEY. YES, A THOUSAND TIMES YES.

You have no dignity

Bowielee

Bowielee

Huh, a Kirkpinar styled fighter.... interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I would like to introduce you to Capcom and it's franchise fighting game, Street Fighter! I myself am so hopelessly addicted to Street Fighter games that I will continue to line Capcom's pockets and be happy about it.

40 bucks for SSF4? I am in.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not even the price. I'd plop down 40.00 for it either way. I just don't see the point of releasing another disk. Just seems more convenient to me to take advatange of the new technology.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Alternate Costumes

Cody, Adon, Abel

Dee Jay, Juri, T. Hawk

Ryu, Chun-Li, Seth

Guy, Rose, Rufus

Ibuki, Sakura, Makoto, Akuma

Hakan, Dudley, Bison

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Interesting, the Dudley costume looks like it might be based off of Freddie Mercury's getup:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I'm wondering what that Dudley was trying to do after the cr.RH. Somehow, I don't think he'll have his juggle combos like he did in third strike. Hakan is looking pretty ridiculous and ridiculously fun.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Footage that's a couple of months old:

Just walkthroughs of a few of the new ultras. If Sim's hits as long as the opponent is on the ground, I can see it being pretty useful.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 AM ----------

and part 2

Calleja

Calleja

Allen really loves him some Street Fighter, huh?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Irony: I'm not a big fan of Street Fighter 4 and mostly play Darkstalkers 3

Calleja

Calleja

Really?? Cause you're posting in this thread more excitedly than lots of us ME fanboys were in the mass effect threads and shit. I'm not complaining or anything, it's interesting stuff, but I thought it meant you were like the resident Street Fighter fan.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I just like fighting games. Most of the stuff I'm posting is on the front page of sites I go to anyway, and I figured somebody here would want to see the info so I'm posting it.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And for CK: Combos such as Stand Roundhouse into EX Machine Gun Blow, following up with Jab Machine Gun Blow in the corner worked.

So Dudley still has at least some of his juggles.

Calleja

Calleja

You still dress up as Chun Li every other sunday, though, right?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Poison

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I just like fighting games. Most of the stuff I'm posting is on the front page of sites I go to anyway, and I figured somebody here would want to see the info so I'm posting it.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And for CK: Combos such as Stand Roundhouse into EX Machine Gun Blow, following up with Jab Machine Gun Blow in the corner worked.

So Dudley still has at least some of his juggles.
Man, you're making me want to play this. :(

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I'm quite sick of the Hakan news *yawn*

Let's hear about some of the other, more interesting characters. 360 Grappler? So 1990.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

k

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Heh, didn't mean you Allen. I meant all the SF4 coverage seems to be about how amazing Hakan is. As if his mechanics were anything amazing.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

I kind of wish they'd have more Juri coverage coming out, honestly. Her custom combo shenanigans look fun.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I did find Dudley footage though.

The end of the first round made me sad.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

More Not Hakan Footage

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Bowielee

Bowielee

I have to admit, I'm pretty stoked about Cody. He was my favorite character from the SF Alpha series.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

More footage containing people who aren't Hakan

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

*grabs gauntlet. Slaps Allen*

Allen who is Quiet

Allen, who is Quiet

:cry: