SSF4 - Let's Fight Like Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still a little miffed that they aren't just releasing SSF4 as a DLC add on.
I would like to introduce you to Capcom and it's franchise fighting game, Street Fighter! I myself am so hopelessly addicted to Street Fighter games that I will continue to line Capcom's pockets and be happy about it.

40 bucks for SSF4? I am in.

None of you are likely to get this for PS3, so it'll still be just me, the rookie and my best friend playing the fucking shit out of Super Street Fighter 4.

None of you are likely to get this for PS3, so it'll still be just me, the rookie and my best friend playing the fucking shit out of Super Street Fighter 4.
FYI, I have a PS3 and will most likely be getting this. I currently do have SF4, as well as MK vs DC and Soul Calibur 4. My username is Darsiek.

My schedule is kind of hectic with school and work, but I'm free most sundays.

Huh, a Kirkpinar styled fighter.... interesting.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

I'm still a little miffed that they aren't just releasing SSF4 as a DLC add on.
I would like to introduce you to Capcom and it's franchise fighting game, Street Fighter! I myself am so hopelessly addicted to Street Fighter games that I will continue to line Capcom's pockets and be happy about it.

40 bucks for SSF4? I am in.[/QUOTE]

Actually, it's not even the price. I'd plop down 40.00 for it either way. I just don't see the point of releasing another disk. Just seems more convenient to me to take advatange of the new technology.

I'm wondering what that Dudley was trying to do after the cr.RH. Somehow, I don't think he'll have his juggle combos like he did in third strike. Hakan is looking pretty ridiculous and ridiculously fun.

Footage that's a couple of months old:

Just walkthroughs of a few of the new ultras. If Sim's hits as long as the opponent is on the ground, I can see it being pretty useful.

Really?? Cause you're posting in this thread more excitedly than lots of us ME fanboys were in the mass effect threads and shit. I'm not complaining or anything, it's interesting stuff, but I thought it meant you were like the resident Street Fighter fan.

I just like fighting games. Most of the stuff I'm posting is on the front page of sites I go to anyway, and I figured somebody here would want to see the info so I'm posting it.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And for CK: Combos such as Stand Roundhouse into EX Machine Gun Blow, following up with Jab Machine Gun Blow in the corner worked.

So Dudley still has at least some of his juggles.

I just like fighting games. Most of the stuff I'm posting is on the front page of sites I go to anyway, and I figured somebody here would want to see the info so I'm posting it.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

And for CK: Combos such as Stand Roundhouse into EX Machine Gun Blow, following up with Jab Machine Gun Blow in the corner worked.

So Dudley still has at least some of his juggles.
Man, you're making me want to play this. :(

I'm quite sick of the Hakan news *yawn*

Let's hear about some of the other, more interesting characters. 360 Grappler? So 1990.

Heh, didn't mean you Allen. I meant all the SF4 coverage seems to be about how amazing Hakan is. As if his mechanics were anything amazing.

I kind of wish they'd have more Juri coverage coming out, honestly. Her custom combo shenanigans look fun.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

I did find Dudley footage though.

The end of the first round made me sad.

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

More footage containing people who aren't Hakan

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Status
Not open for further replies.