Export thread

Songs to Make Love to

Gusto

Gusto

It occurs to me that most people probably have music on in the background while they're boinking. This is not a practice I've done, nor am I prepared for it if the need arises.

Do you guys play music during your sex?

What music?

Krisken

Krisken

Nine Inch Nails- Closer.
Depeche Mode- Master and Servant

Mathias

Mathias

The irony is in the lyrics of the song and the fact that it is an amazing song to have sex to.

And this... well this was just the paragon of sex music in 2003

In High School I pimped this song in the ol' Camaro...

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

I basically hate everyone's choice of sex music. I don't mean specifically here, I mean any time my friends have this conversation, or a movie plays a song over a sex scene... I don't know what I would choose, in fact I may just stick with the no-music sex I usually have, but I do know I've yet to hear someone's suggestion without immediately rejecting it as something I'd want to listen to while having sex.

That being said, I recently read a study about music that gives you chills also activates the regions of your brain stimulated by drugs, delicious foods, and sex. For me, this is like... Mozart, Brahms, or Beethoven. Maybe I should be having sex to classical music. That wouldn't be weird, right?

...yesitwould.

Gusto

Gusto

This is the song that got me on the subject. A guy on my FB sent this to his girlfriend on Valentine's Day and it seems like something that would be nice, really quietly in the background.

Ladies, tell me if I'm way off base. :awesome:

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

During? Maybe not. After?

Absolutely.

Jay

Jay

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

(Not really a good choice; but it's an incident that happened and why you don't leave your iPod Shuffle during...)

Disconnected

I'm a jazz sexer, when r&b was r&b not Rap & Buttshaking.
old fashioned i suppose.
It seems that 90% of the time people will drop a rap song for fucking. Do people need a built in metronome? can't get the rhythm themselves? Need a Bass enhancement to thrust?
Whatever shakes your booty kids.

Jiarn

In high school:

Didn't even know the title of the song at the time, it was just the CD we used to put on when we were in the room together. Of course it always lead to sex at some point during the disk.

Hylian

Hylian

obligatory XKCD

MindDetective

MindDetective

Don't make love to songs, make love to women (or men)!

Null

Null

"Hero of the Day" - Metallica

Jay

Jay

You know, since escusion opened it first.... a few weeks ago this happened to us as well... when we were... enjoying our valentine weekend. We were quite literally tied down and unable to get it and let's just say we were a few moments from something really special... then my prepared list ended and decided to start playing my gaming list.... what was the first song?

Of course.

After a minute in...

Her : "Wha.... what song is this?"
Me : *busy* "Suicide mission."
Her : "What?"
Me : "The Prize"
Her : "What?"

Made Ya Blush

Made Ya Blush

Enjoy!

phil

phil

Tress

Tress

I like to stick with the classics, myself.

Baerdog

Baerdog

I basically hate everyone's choice of sex music. I don't mean specifically here, I mean any time my friends have this conversation, or a movie plays a song over a sex scene... I don't know what I would choose, in fact I may just stick with the no-music sex I usually have, but I do know I've yet to hear someone's suggestion without immediately rejecting it as something I'd want to listen to while having sex.

That being said, I recently read a study about music that gives you chills also activates the regions of your brain stimulated by drugs, delicious foods, and sex. For me, this is like... Mozart, Brahms, or Beethoven. Maybe I should be having sex to classical music. That wouldn't be weird, right?

...yesitwould.
Sex to Wagner would be amazing.

Neon Pirate

Neon Pirate

Sex to Wagner would be amazing.
I hate having that conductor tell me what to do!

Jiarn

Don't like having batons waved at you during intercourse? Can't say I blame you, I'd rather be waving mine.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm thinking back, and usually there isn't any music on. Huh.

blotsfan

blotsfan

During? Maybe not. After?

Absolutely.
Yeah, I try to play this too. We usually don't listen to music, but one time I remember playing something, it was the Saga Begins by Weird Al. Wasn't planned though haha.

Vagabond

Vagabond

First date, this song, no sheets.

Final destination.

Philosopher B.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Have not had the chance to have this playing in the background yet.

General Specific

General Specific

I can't understand why the girls keep crying and running away...

Wasabi Poptart

(This DMB song just reminds me of sex because it starts out slow and the tempo picks up as the song goes on)

I have more in mind, but I don't have time to search for them.

Philosopher B.

Enigma fucking rules, yo.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

In high school:
*clip vid*

Didn't even know the title of the song at the time, it was just the CD we used to put on when we were in the room together. Of course it always lead to sex at some point during the disk.
Nothing says loving like a song about the Marquis De Sade..

Wasabi Poptart

Added at: 09:23
On a side note - we don't usually have sex with music playing. The one time I can think of when there happened to be music playing, it was coming from a nearby picnic. We hadn't seen each other in a while, so we were really going at it when suddenly this started playing:

We both laughed so hard we nearly fell off of the bed. The moment was destroyed.

Seraphyn

Seraphyn

I don't think I've ever had music on. But I suppose if I'd ever do so it would just be some ambient tunes or something.

Tress

Tress

Here's one I've actually had on in the background before, despite thinking the lyrics were a bad omen:

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Math242

Math242

<---

Baerdog

Baerdog

Math242 wants to fuck you like an animal...

(He wants to feel you from the insiiiiide...)

Morphine

Morphine

I remember one time our winamp was left on shuffle... right in the middle of the business The Trooper by Iron Maiden came on.
I think he felt like he had to keep up with the song rhythm because he started going fast as hell it was almost funny. I just want to say I love that song.
Added at: 10:08
This song always puts me in the mood...

It's so sexy n_n

Math242

Math242

random songs on shuffle are awesome

i got this one recently and laughed my ass off

Null

Null

Here's one that you never want to come up on shuffle while in the act: "A Lapdance Is So Much Better When The Stripper Is Crying" by The Bloodhound Gang.

Emrys

Emrys

"Pictures at an Exhibition" by Modest Mussorgsky.
This is what happens when you're a band geek.