So, news on the "Game of Thrones" series...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, news on the "Game of Thrones" miniseries...

I believe it is a 14 year winter not a 40 year winter that is approaching. Still very excited to see this, also Sept. 29th cannot get here fast enough dammit. The next book Also Mark Addy is not nearly large enough to play King Robert,

D

Dunny

rac3r_x said:
I believe it is a 14 year winter not a 40 year winter that is approaching.
Yeah, I noticed that little slip-up too.

EDIT: And I agree that Mark Addy is just a little too skinny to be King Robert. There is only one man with a large enough body and personality to be him...BRIAN BLESSED!!!

O

Overflight

Sean Bean is a rather unfortunate choice, IMHO: [spoiler:tqth0jru]That way no one will be surprised when he dies :tongue:[/spoiler:tqth0jru].

EDIT: And I agree that Mark Addy is just a little too skinny to be King Robert. There is only one man with a large enough body and personality to be him...BRIAN BLESSED!!!
Every time Robert spoke I heard Brian Blessed's voice in my head. Too bad I won't get to hear it for real :-(

Its not so much that he is too skinny but that he is too short, Mark Addy is only 5'10". Robert is described as a giant of a man who has gone to seed. Needs to be at least 6'3" or taller.

Guess going to have to go all "Misery" on his arse then. :waah:

W

Wasabi Poptart

Sean Bean! *swoon*

D

Dunny

Oh, and just in case anybody didn't know, Peter Dinklage is playing Tyrion Lannister.

Status
Not open for further replies.