[Rant] SO ALONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeraRelm

My wife is going away for a week due to work so I'll be here all alone.
:foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone::foreveralone:

ElJuski

Staff member
My coworkers were laughing because my one fellow teacher had ten days at home without his wife and said those would be the most video-game, movie, and music blowout days of his recently married life.

Shame you won't be getting none, but it's definitely a time to do some readin'!

Are you going to use the time to view things you were interested in seeing but she didn't want to watch?

Had that last week; both kids and wife gone. Only me, 4 nocturnal animals and a fish. Nobody called, nobody cared.

So I cleaned out the basement!

S

SeraRelm

No, see, I like having her around. I'm gonna be a grumpy, miserable bitch for the next week.
:(

S

SeraRelm

FUCK YOU JUSKI! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS JOKE ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE MINOR YET AGGRAVATE PEOPLE IN A MANNER WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY PROVE INSIGNIFICANT?!?

No, really, I'm honestly very bummed out right now. :(

FUCK YOU JUSKI! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS JOKE ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE MINOR YET AGGRAVATE PEOPLE IN A MANNER WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY PROVE INSIGNIFICANT?!?

No, really, I'm honestly very bummed out right now. :(
Aww, but we're here for you!

Yeah, that probably just made it worse.

S

SeraRelm

Am I doing it right?
FUCK YOU JUSKI! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ALWAYS JOKE ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE MINOR YET AGGRAVATE PEOPLE IN A MANNER WHICH WILL ULTIMATELY PROVVVVvvvveeee WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No, really, I'm honestly very WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBummed out right noWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUB.
there.:(

I'm pretty sure most of us get that. But there really isn't anything any of us can do about that, so by sharing similar experiences or ideas, I guess that for my part at least, I was suggesting something that might take your mind off it or help pass the time less miserably.

S

SeraRelm

So phone/IM/videochat sex? Meh, it's something I guess, but she's en route right now so no dice.
At least I have 3 days of mind-numbing work to deal with so only le nights will be cold. -.-

While I cherish being with my girlfriend, I also like the times when I can be alone. You just need to learn to tap into your inner hermit.

fade

Staff member
My coworkers were laughing because my one fellow teacher had ten days at home without his wife and said those would be the most video-game, movie, and music blowout days of his recently married life.

Shame you won't be getting none, but it's definitely a time to do some readin'!
And masturbation. Don't forget the masturbation.

doomdragon6

Staff member
Man, I'm about to get an entire week to myself and I am fucking excited. I'm just sad it's still not enough time to do everything I want to do.

While I cherish being with my girlfriend, I also like the times when I can be alone. You just need to learn to tap into your inner hermit.
I love my inner hermit. I can drink coke and order pizza so vigorously I drench myself in sweat, so when she comes home I can pretend I had just did a really intense workout. And then, I do a really intense workout.

I'm really impressed, Halforums.

No one has tried to whinge in here about how hard it is to be actually alone.

That's gotta be hard seeing as how most of you fucks are.

Status
Not open for further replies.