Sexy Chad needs your questions (likely nsfw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will it really be a huge difference when you're 70 and she's 62?
Absolutely not but right now it's [potentially, under the most extreme circumstances] the difference between someone who's graduating high school this June and someone who's finished their extended stay at college and has been in the working world for 2-3 years.

The list of paradigm shifts I'VE PERSONALLY HAD during that time range is staggering.

Absolutely not but right now it's [potentially, under the most extreme circumstances] the difference between someone who's graduating high school this June and someone who's finished their extended stay at college and has been in the working world for 2-3 years.

The list of paradigm shifts I'VE PERSONALLY HAD during that time range is staggering.

Maturity > Age

Someone who is hardly 18 can't compare to someone who is out of college and had those life experiences.

I'm not saying that I'm this paragon of adulthood or anything, but I mean, I couldn't even take this girl to a bar.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Dear Chad,

I'm in a sexual relationship with someone. We're friends, we hang out and sometimes, we bang but she is completely uninterested in me as a potential relationship partner. The problem is, I'm too nerdy for her, in her words. We became friends due to similar interests. She likes video games, nerdy ass nerd movies, cartoons and the rest of the nonsense nerd shit I like but apparently she doesn't want a relationship with a 'NEEEEERD'. I assume she's at least sexually attracted to me, since we bang on occasion, but you know what, I'm not in my 20's anymore, I don't want a friend that I bang, I want a real relationship. The only thing I can think of currently is just to stop seeing her altogether or at least limit our interactions to situations where it won't get sexual. What Sexingtingny advice can you give me?

Lovingly, Frederick Q. Anonymous.

Dear Chad,

I'm in a sexual relationship with someone. We're friends, we hang out and sometimes, we bang but she is completely uninterested in me as a potential relationship partner. The problem is, I'm too nerdy for her, in her words. We became friends due to similar interests. She likes video games, nerdy ass nerd movies, cartoons and the rest of the nonsense nerd shit I like but apparently she doesn't want a relationship with a 'NEEEEERD'. I assume she's at least sexually attracted to me, since we bang on occasion, but you know what, I'm not in my 20's anymore, I don't want a friend that I bang, I want a real relationship. The only thing I can think of currently is just to stop seeing her altogether or at least limit our interactions to situations where it won't get sexual. What Sexingtingny advice can you give me?

Lovingly, Frederick Q. Anonymous.
My only advice to this is, can you find a real relationship while having a FWB relationship with this girl? My thoughts would be -no-

Status
Not open for further replies.