Export thread

Secret Santa - SEND YOUR GIFT NOW

Limit: 500

strawman

strawman

The secret santa pool deadline has passed and assignments have been made and PM'd. The final list is:

Bubble181
Bumble the Boy Wonder
Chronos[Ha-G]
Covar
doomdragon6
El Juski
Espy
Garbledina
Gusto
HowDroll
hylian
KCWM
LittleSin
Mav
North_Ranger
Odie
phil
Qonas
Rob King
SeriousJay
Shakey
Snuffleupagus
Sparhawk
stienman
Terrik
Twitch
twitchmoss

What is?

Just what it sounds like. It's a Secret Santa between your fellow halforumites. Everyone who signs up will be randomly assigned another participant. You are then tasked to buy that person a gift. As a recipient, you should leave a few hints in your signature (maybe an amazon wishlist link) as to what sort of interests you have.

Rules and Info
  • International people are allowed. If you would prefer not to get an international person, indicate so in your signup post. But depending on how many international folks show up, you may get one anyway. For the purposes of pairing, Canada will not count as international. If you aren't going to ship internationally, choose North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Pacific Islands. It may be the case that if you restrict your choice to local shipping then matching might not work out and you may be left out - I'll let you know once the matching is complete if that's the case.
    -International Shipping Links: USPS, Customs Forms
    -Tips for shipping in and out of Canada
    -Remember to allow extra shipping time when shipping outside of your home country
  • To sign up post your interest in this thread and send me a private message with Secret Santa in the subject line and your mailing information, e-mail address, international preferences, and any specific notes to the gifter in the body of the private message, like so:

Mailing Information:
    Username
    Joe Forumer
    123 Anywhere Lane
    Everywhere, NY 12345
    email@web.com
    Will ship anywhere
  • Who can sign up?
    To keep things fair, only those with a join date earlier than April 15 and more than a handful of posts will be allowed to participate for obvious reasons. If you would like to participate and don't fall under the requirements then you will just have to wait until next year. The final say of who can join this activity will be entirely up to the mods so there may be exceptions, but the final word is final. Don't complain if special dispensation is not made for you. This goes for those who may be disincluded as well.
  • The deadline for signing up will be Wednesday November 18th. After that day, Santas will be randomly assigned by computer. You will be sent a private message shortly after with the information of whom you will be drawing a gift for. If nobody knows who you are, you probably will not be allowed to sign up. Nothing personal.
  • Recommended gift value is $5-20. Feel free to spend as much as you want, just be aware that the more you spend, the less likely you will receive a gift of equal value. Also, homemade/handmade gifts are allowed (no homemade food please).
  • ABSOLUTE FINAL DEADLINE FOR GIFTS RECEIVED IS JANUARY 15! PEOPLE WHO DO NOT SEND GIFTS BY JANUARY 15 WILL BE ... well, we'll think of something nasty to do to you. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you are not sure you will be able to send a gift, then don't sign up.
  • Do not complain about your gift, conversely, try to send something you think the other person will like.
  • You MUST post pictures of your gift when you receive it. No exceptions.
  • UNLESS SPECIFIED AS SOMETHING THEY WOULD LIKE, PLEASE DO NOT SEND NSFW OR ALCOHOLIC GIFTS.
  • CAN I SHIP SOMETHING STRAIGHT FROM AMAZON OR SOMETHING?
    Yes you can, and it's a good idea to shop at your person's home country's Amazon site (www.amazon.ca for instance) if you want to save a bit on shipping. Be sure and provide a note upon checkout saying who you are, though!
  • BE SURE AND SHIP WELL IN ADVANCE
    Get your act together NOW and try and ship your stuff by Dec 10th or so to make sure it arrives before the crazy Christmas rush that always happens at the latter half of December.

Previous message:
Something like this:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=103160

But for Halforums.

I'm not sure I would participate (I still have Far's thong in my laptop bag...), but it sounds like a blast.

Anywho.

Discuss.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Halforums secret santa

I've already thought about this, and I'd happily participate :)

Gusto

Gusto

Halforums secret santa

I'd be down! I was kinda planning on sending Dave something anyway (and I probably still will).

Hylian

Hylian

Halforums secret santa

As long as the gifts can be a little on the cheap side I will be able to join in

Twitch

Halforums secret santa

I'm down

strawman

strawman

Halforums secret santa

I'd be poaching liberally from the penny arcade ruleset:

http://forums.penny-arcade.com/showthread.php?t=103160

It'd be $15-20 in value, and homemade gifts are acceptable.

I've PM'd Dave, and as long as he's cool with it I'll administer it and update the OP with the rules, how to register, etc.

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

We won't do like PA did and ban anyone who signs up and doesn't send anything. So we need a punishment...ideas?

Wasabi Poptart

Halforums secret santa

They have to have a turd pic as an avatar for a month.

Rubicon

Halforums secret santa

I'd be cool with this if we can keep things on a small budget side.

strawman

strawman

Halforums secret santa

Punishment thoughts:

* A fixed avatar and sig: "I ruined someone's christmas."
* Banned from participating in secret santas in the future (assuming anyone keeps a list of naughty forumites)

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

Or the forum chooses your avatar and sig for a month...

Espy

Espy

Halforums secret santa

I'm down. I mean up. I don't know. I'm actually sick and on lots of cold medicine so I'm whatever you want me to be.

That didn't come out right.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Halforums secret santa

I have done similar things in the past and they've been really fun and rewarding :)

But I can't this year, barring me tripping and falling in a money pit. I will barely be able to get gifts for my friends and family really this year :(

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Halforums secret santa

I'm willing to give it a go.

I like the idea of forum picking avatar and sig for a month.

Rob King

Rob King

Halforums secret santa

Interested. It is something that I am.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Halforums secret santa

If someone signs up and then doesn't give a gift, and still gets one, that's pretty much stealing from the community. Is that really someone you still want around?

strawman

strawman

Halforums secret santa

If someone signs up and then doesn't give a gift, and still gets one, that's pretty much stealing from the community. Is that really someone you still want around?
We're just finally getting around to adding temp bans to a fairly open community. Further, we're a relatively small community, and there are probably few people the whole community would want to get rid of even if they had 'stolen' from the secret santa group.

But at the end of the day, it's not my call. We could run a poll on it once we get a few more ideas for suitable punishments, so we have a wide range of choices.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Halforums secret santa

I won't be able to buy a gift for anyone, but I can do something in return. Is there something I can do that would have enough value?

Cajungal

Cajungal

Halforums secret santa

I'm going to sell my hair to buy Gusto a brand new chain for his pocket watch.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Halforums secret santa

I won't be able to buy a gift for anyone, but I can do something in return. Is there something I can do that would have enough value?
Draw some doodles, yo

Gusto

Gusto

Halforums secret santa

BUT

But I sold my pocket watch to buy Dave a bra!

strawman

strawman

Halforums secret santa

BUT

But I sold my pocket watch to buy Dave a bra![/quote]

Dude... dave sold his hooties to science so he could buy shego an industrial meat grinder...

ElJuski

ElJuski

Halforums secret santa

Draw some doodles, yo[/QUOTE]

hrm

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

Halforums secret santa

But I can't this year, barring me tripping and falling in a money pit. I will barely be able to get gifts for my friends and family really this year :(
Pretty much this. Lame.

I'll see what I can do. I hope I can figure something out. It sounds fun.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Halforums secret santa

I promise I will make it worth your while.

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

Halforums secret santa

this sounds fun... colour me interested.

Denbrought

Denbrought

Halforums secret santa

Could be really fun, I'm probably going to join in if it does come to be.

Shannow

Shannow

Halforums secret santa

...Is liquor a viable requested gift?

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

...Is liquor a viable requested gift?
Anything legally transported through the postal service.

Shannow

Shannow

Halforums secret santa

well then.

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

well then.
I hope you don't end up being my secret santa. You can't even remember to send a PM...:whistling:

Shannow

Shannow

Halforums secret santa

Sonofabitch. Ill get right on that now.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Halforums secret santa

Also ya'll might look into making different US and International/Europe brackets. I think this place has a decent chunk of Euro people, and it'd be good to try to save on shipping mayhaps.

tegid

tegid

Halforums secret santa

Awesome, I will probably participate.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Halforums secret santa

Also ya'll might look into making different US and International/Europe brackets. I think this place has a decent chunk of Euro people, and it'd be good to try to save on shipping mayhaps.
If I get stuck sending a gift to Ame, I'll just tie a bow around my testicles. Think it'd be worth €15? :-P

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

If I get stuck sending a gift to Ame, I'll just tie a bow around my testicles. Think it'd be worth €15? :-P[/QUOTE]

It would be worth more than that! They've never been used.

Shannow

Shannow

Halforums secret santa

:facepalm:

Bubble181

Bubble181

Halforums secret santa

If I get stuck sending a gift to Ame, I'll just tie a bow around my testicles. Think it'd be worth €15? :-P[/QUOTE]

It would be worth more than that! They've never been used.[/QUOTE]

Hey, now. You're confusing me with Calleja :-P

Jay

Jay

Halforums secret santa

I'm definitely in.

Calleja

Calleja

Halforums secret santa

I'd probably have to pay more for postage than the gift's value :(

Cajungal

Cajungal

Halforums secret santa

:( Probably can't, although I wish I could.

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

So to get the level of involvement, if you are in state:

I'm in.

phil

phil

Halforums secret santa

I think we can all trust each other to send SOMETHING even if it's not in the 15-20 dollar range. I could probably throw some things together for a goodie box of some kind.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Halforums secret santa

yeah why the fuck not

Espy

Espy

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

Hylian

Hylian

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

phil

phil

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

and would already like to apologize to whoever gets a gift from me.

jk I'll try to do well. Though if it's someone I don't know that well the secret part may be ruined because I might just ask Yo, what you want?

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

I'M IN!

(No alcohol for me, please.)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

Also, shipping prices aren't that bad, as long as you don't send anything big or heavy. I once sent my long-distance girlfriend a warm sweater... cost me an arm and a leg, that.

Otherwise... not so bad.

Espy

Espy

Halforums secret santa

Does it cost a ton to ship to countries in Asia and Europe? If so how do we deal with it so we don't leave anyone out?

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

And how are we choosing who we get?

Piotyr

Piotyr

Halforums secret santa

I'm in, and would be in favor of random secret santa selection.

Silvanesti

Halforums secret santa

Sounds kinda nifty. I would be down with it.

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I'm in.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

also, i dont think it should be mandatory. but i think it would be cool for the gifts to be something local or unique. like something that might be hard for the recipient to get on their own.

Dave

Dave

Halforums secret santa

Local is a good idea. I get to send corn or cow shit.

Gusto

Gusto

Halforums secret santa

I AM IN.

phil

phil

Halforums secret santa

And how are we choosing who we get?
we could divide everyone who is doing this into 4 categories.

Americas
Europe
Asia
international (people who don't care about shipping cost)
(do we have any Australians? can they ship to Asia easily?)

everyone in their category gets divided into two groups, alternating who goes into each group by the order they signed up. So if the order is Phil, Juski, Gusto, Dave the list would look like

group A: Phil, Gusto

group B: Juski, Dave

then go down group A and use a random number generator to select someone from group B.

I think that way people who need a lower shipping cost can still participate while those who want to ship and receive something exotic can take that chance too.

Rob King

Rob King

Halforums secret santa

You have my ax—er—I'm in.

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Halforums secret santa

You have my ax—er—I'm in.
Pfft. Amateur.

Gusto

Gusto

Halforums secret santa

Pffft.

Calleja

Calleja

Halforums secret santa

My testicles ALWAYS have a bow tied around them.

Sometimes it's a bow tie, too.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

tegid

tegid

Halforums secret santa

I'm in.

I'll have to think about the euro/international thingie though.

Covar

Covar

Halforums secret santa

I'M IN

This should be fun.

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Halforums secret santa

Also a good idea for people to help gifter's block (yeah, just made that term up) is to possibly have people make a short list of likes and dislikes sort of thing.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Halforums secret santa

Pffft.

*Valhallen*
Pfft.

strawman

strawman

Halforums secret santa

Ok, so unless anyone objects I'm going to manage this thing and will update the first post soon. Check out the first post after the thread title has changed for the rules and how to enter.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Halforums secret santa

Also a good idea for people to help gifter's block (yeah, just made that term up) is to possibly have people make a short list of likes and dislikes sort of thing.
Hmm... sounds like a good idea.

What N_R Likes:
- Music (especially Irish Trad, Medieval music, jazz, blues, bluegrass)
- Something good to read (fantasy, humour, historical and sci-fi on fiction side; cook books, history, art, mythology, anecdotes & military history/weaponry on the fact side)
- Calvin & Hobbes (got There's Treasure Everywhere, the Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes, The Essential Calvin & Hobbes and the Lazy Sunday Book), Hägar the Horrible, Beetle Bailey, Order of the Stick (all but Don't Split the Party).
- Travelling (even on the couch)
- Suspenders

What N_R doesn't like:
- Alcohol, tobacco or firearms. Okay, firearms will do :p And I do like me some Smithwick's... but no tobacco! NO! Also: not hint. Rambling.
- Socks
- Politics
- Conspiracy theories and 'alternative' historians

Also, international shipping? Not a problem, I believe.

Calleja

Calleja

Halforums secret santa: SIGNUP BY WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 18th

Oh, hey, ordering via Amazon might be a great idea to save on shipping.... would everyone be willing to send something down to Mexico, though?

Chronos[Ha-G]

Sure, why not. Been forever and a day since I've been on the forums, I might as well get back into things via this.

As for shipping preferences and whatnot - I'd prefer something in North America (Or the UK - I've got a few friends over there that I could get to help out and thus duck shipping costs). I'm fairly lax on it, but if it's not a hassle then I'd rather not pay for international shipping.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

How would we get each others shipping info?

tegid

tegid

So, I was wondering...

Am I allowed to participate? I would guess I do, but just to be sure before posting interests and signing up!

Dave

Dave

So, I was wondering...

Am I allowed to participate? I would guess I do, but just to be sure before posting interests and signing up!
Why couldn't you?

tegid

tegid

I dunno, I felt maybe I post too little. Hrm. Disregard that post :eek:

Dave

Dave

Hell, dude! Not only do I recognize you, but if you were a lurker you could participate.

:peace:

Cajungal

Cajungal

Get out of here with your mad, mad request for inclusion!!!

;)

Dave

Dave

I'm out. Sorry, folks.

Rubicon

i signed up, this should be fun

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I'm in.

There's a 70% chance that whoever I get will receive a dildo.

(Edit: I will happily receive anything. The more outrageous, the better. NSFW is fine. If you wanna play it safe, I like anime. If you wanna combine NSFW and anime, that'd be pretty bitchin' too.)

Gusto

Gusto

I'm in.

There's a 70% chance that whoever I get will receive a dildo.
I'm out.

(;))

HowDroll

HowDroll

Well, you all should be showering me with gifts anyway.

But I'm definitely in.

Hylian

Hylian

I'm out. Sorry, folks.

What if we want to include you anyways?

Dave

Dave

I'm out. Sorry, folks.

What if we want to include you anyways?[/QUOTE]

It would be bad form to participate and not buy someone something. I won't be able to buy anything so I'm out.

Odie

Im in. =)

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Im in. =)
Ok, if he's in, I'm in.

tegid

tegid

Thank you both :)

I'm sorry you can't participate, Dave :(

Bubble181

Bubble181

I'm in.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I want in!

I love buying gifts for people.

Qonas

Alright, count me in. I'm usually good at gift selection.

And in the vein of Ranger's list up above, I'm open to gifts of alcohol. Though that's gotta be pretty hard to ship.

Twitch

***LAST CALL*** Halforums secret santa: SIGNUP BY WEDNESDAY NOV 18th

Just to renote, I am indeed in.

strawman

strawman

Here is the list of people who have PM'd me.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THIS LIST AND WANT TO PARTICIPATE, PM ME IMMEDIATELY WITH THE INFORMATION REQUESTED IN THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD.

Gusto
Chronos[Ha-G]
Rob King
hylian
Sparhawk
Covar
phil
Mav
doomdragon6
HowDroll
Snuffleupagus
Bubble181
LittleSin
Qonas
North_Ranger

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

You know what, yeah. I know my posting is infrequent as of late but I'm in school and... I'm still a dedicated forumite! Hopefully that works for you guys, if not, it's cool, I'll live.

But Christmas is still a humbug.

Shakey

Shakey

I'm up for it.

strawman

strawman

Ok, we have 31 people who have expressed interest in the thread (excluding Dave and Ame who have dropped out) but only 18 have emailed me the required info. I'll send out PMs, but if I don't get the following in a PM by 5pm EDT today, then you will likely miss out on this year's Secret Santa:
Mailing Information:
Username
Joe Forumer
123 Anywhere Lane
Everywhere, NY 12345
email@web.com
Will ship anywhere/only my continent
Please check out the OP ( http://www.halforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10511 ) for all the rules and info.

Those who I think expressed interest but haven't PM'd me are:

Calleja
Denbrought
drawn_inward
ElJuski
EspyMod
Odie
Piotyr
SeriousJay
Shannow
Silvanesti
tegid
twitchmoss
Vytamindi

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

LAST CALL Halforums secret santa: SIGNUP BEFORE 9PM EDT TODAY

Aw hell....

...I'm In.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

Got the PM, but I can't do it this year >.<

ElJuski

ElJuski

Remember: handmade stuff works too. That's a warning for whoever gets mine.

rvdleun

Ehhhhh... mebbe next year. :)

Rubicon

Oh god, why do I think picture someone receiving a lamp made out of empty beer cans and unused condoms? lol..

strawman

strawman

Oh god, why do I think picture someone receiving a lamp made out of empty beer cans and unused condoms? lol..[/QUOTE]

It's too bad I'm doing the assignment randomly.

:lol:

-Adam

tegid

tegid

23 people are playing secret santa, are you one of them? 9pm EDT deadline to sign

Since I'm not sure I'll have the time, I think I'll drop out. Damn.

KCWM

KCWM

23 people are playing secret santa, are you one of them? 9pm EDT deadline to sign

I'm in. PM sent to Steinman

Calleja

Calleja

26 people are playing secret santa, are you one of them? 9pm EDT deadline to sign

I got the PM, but I'm definitely not gonna be able to afford anything this year, I'm out.

strawman

strawman

26 people are playing secret santa, are you one of them? 9pm EDT deadline to sign

Ok, we're down to the wire - 1.5 hours left to get in.

Terrik

Terrik

i was debating wether or not to do this since im in china but i think ive worked out a way. Im in!

strawman

strawman

Secret Santa (signup over, assignments being made soon)

Ok, assignments have been made. If you are in the list in the OP, but have not received your assignment please let me know.

When you open your gift, take pictures and post them here. If you don't receive a gift by Mid-December, let me know and I'll remind your secret santa.

If you need to get ahold of your recipient or secret santa for any reason, contact me and I'll relay the message and response so secrecy can be maintained.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Of all the people on that list, I got the one that I have no idea what to get. =P

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Hmm... I think we all oughta put some notions of what kinda gifts we hope to receive or would not like to have. Personally, I'm open to NSFW gifts, but not toys or stuff of that variety. Being single sucks...

Anyhoo, here's my Likes & Dislikes list again, just for the hell of it:

What N_R Likes:
- Music (especially Irish Trad, Medieval music, jazz, blues, bluegrass)
- Something good to read (fantasy, humour, historical and sci-fi on fiction side; cook books, history, art, mythology, anecdotes & military history/weaponry on the fact side)
- Calvin & Hobbes (got There's Treasure Everywhere, the Indispensable Calvin & Hobbes, The Essential Calvin & Hobbes and the Lazy Sunday Book), Hägar the Horrible, Beetle Bailey, Order of the Stick (got all the books but Don't Split the Party).
- Travelling (even on the couch)
- Suspenders

What N_R doesn't like:
- Alcohol, tobacco or firearms. Okay, firearms will do And I do like me some Smithwick's... but no tobacco! NO! Also: not hint. Rambling.
- Socks
- Politics
- Conspiracy theories and 'alternative' historians

EDIT:
Also, no good sending me movies overseas, unless you can find them with an Area 2 code. The US is Area 1, so... *shrugs*

ElJuski

ElJuski

Yeah, by the by, whoever has me assigned...don't spend money on me. My secret Santa is getting something from the heart...that is, something homemade and crappy. And probably not a lamp made out of unused condoms.

tegid

tegid

I know what you mean! It's not from the heart if they're unused.

Rubicon

I know what you mean! It's not from the heart if they're unused.

Bubble181

Bubble181

I've received a name, but no address...Let me know when you know :)

Covar

Covar

I just want to add, I'm ok with alcohol.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Me, I'll eat, drink, fuck, or play with, anything given to me. Preferably funny :-P

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Me, I'll eat, drink, or fuck anything given to me. Preferably funny :-P
Given that information, you're getting a puppy.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Me, I'll eat, drink, or fuck anything given to me. Preferably funny :-P
Given that information, you're getting a puppy.[/QUOTE]

(I'd really love to get a puppy, though :-P)

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I'll take absolutely anything, so do your worst. :devil:

Dave

Dave

Me, I'll eat, drink, fuck, or play with, anything given to me. Preferably funny :-P
Not sure I like this post with my picture.

;)

Bubble181

Bubble181

Not sure I like this post with my picture.

;)[/QUOTE]

Hey, shut up, you, Lister. I'm DAVE! :-P

KCWM

KCWM

At first, I was like whoa! Then I was like, WHOA! And then I realized I had a big bag of Hot Potatoes. I have no idea what to get them.

Jay

Jay

Just bought the gift from ebay, should have it in a few days. I'll wrap it up and send it along to my vict- I mean... my target.

Rubicon

Just bought the gift from Amazon, my gift receiver should get it in 3-5 business days. I wanted to do it now while I had some free cash since today is payday. Judging from this persons avatar/sig combo they should like it.

Rob King

Rob King

In case it hasn't already been said, it might be an idea for anyone involved in the Secret Santa to answer "What sort of thing would you like for Christmas" in their AMA thread, if they have one.

Or, if they don't have one. They should make one.

Or, maybe just post here.

Regional stuff is always a win for me. I like trinkets and tokens, as well as drinks music or other unique stuff from various places in the world. It might even give me a new place to put on my Global Adventure Itinerary (tm).

I would like to avoid anything NSFW. Alcohol, tobacco or whatever is fine, but nothing ... you know ... raunchy. That's the sort of thing better done in person anyhow ;)

I like to read too, if that helps.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Hmmmmm.....

Well, I'm not 21, so anyone who sends me alcohol is sending alcohol to a minor. For next year's SS, I'll be all about it. This year, however, you may have to face the wrath of my mother :rofl: NSFW stuff is cool, though, if you're into that sort of thing. I don't really smoke much, and when I do it's either cigars or hookah, so... *shrug* If you think you found some tobacco product I might like, go for it, I guess :)

I'd absolutely love a geeky t-shirt, especially from Penny-Arcade, xkcd or ThinkGeek. I feel that is one of the things my wardrobe is sorely lacking. Some of them will probably go on sale or whatever because of Christmas, too. Pick one that speaks to you about me, and if you don't get me a medium my boobs will not fit into it :) That'll probably end up at the higher end of the present scale cost, though, so no pressure.

I love to read, I don't own a single Blu-Ray but am buying a HD TV for my family for Christmas, and I think homemade gifts are awesome. Other than that? I'm honestly not a picky person. I'd much rather get a gift that shows someone put some serious thought into it than something expensive but entirely generic.

Dave

Dave

Droll can send pictures of her boobs. It's nearly free for her and I can't think of a single person on the boards who would turn her down.

Man it must be nice to have boobs.

Hylian

Hylian

Man I am lost on what to get my secret Santa. I have poured over their facebook page and have reread just about every post they have made but I am still not sure what to get. I have several ideas but i am not sure if they already have it or not. Oh well back to searching.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Man I am lost on what to get my secret Santa. I have poured over their facebook page and have reread just about every post they have made but I am still not sure what to get. I have several ideas but i am not sure if they already have it or not. Oh well back to searching.
You could always type their name into Amazon search and just pick the first thing to come up.

Gusto

Gusto

I'll accept booze if you wanna send it, I wear a shirt sized Medium or Large if it's long-sleeved. :)

I have no idea what to get my person. :)

Rubicon

I'll take anything geeky, comic books, dvd, etc if you've been around a while you can easily guess my interests (Doctor Who, Star Trek, mmorpgs, Green Lantern, etc)

Nothing NSFW please. No clothing, since you almost most likely won't find geeky tshirts in my size.

Shakey

Shakey

I'll take just about anything from thinkgeek, that place has some cool stuff. Other than that anything shiny that can catch my attention for a while would be cool. At my desk I keep a bouncy ball that lights up and a slinky to play with.

Booze would be fine, as with any NSFW items.

Don't send any liquids that could freeze. It's not real cold here now but if it comes in December it may be a problem.

Hylian

Hylian

I love cartoons, videogames,Sci-Fi, books,geeky stuff, comics, etc

( I have been meaning to get into Anime so that will also be good as well)

I am fairly easy to please although i must request no alcohol and no NSFW material.

Espy

Espy

QFT!

But really, go nuts. I love gift cards to places like Best Buy, iTunes or the Apple store. I also love random geek crap. Go nuts oh my secret santa.

Hylian

Hylian

Well I ordered the gift and it should be sending out tomorrow. I just hope I chose something decent for the person :(

It should be getting there fairly soon

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Delivery estimate: Nov 25 2009 - Nov 27 2009[/SIZE][/FONT]

Espy

Espy

I have no idea what my person wants. PERSON I CANNOT REVEAL YOU NEED TO POST WHAT YOU WANT OR YOU GET WHAT I SEND.:mad:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I can't wait for the "What I got" thread. That'll be fun to read. :)

Hylian

Hylian

ATTENTION: Whoever has to buy me a secret santa gift

You just want everyone but your secret Santa to post so you can figure out who it is that way.

KCWM

KCWM

ATTENTION: Whoever has to buy me a secret santa gift

You just want everyone but your secret Santa to post so you can figure out who it is that way.
I didnt think about it that way, but Ame ruined my fun by merging my thread.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I should also point out that it's best I'm not sent any clothing. Seriously. My t-shirts have more X's than a porn shop/bordello/strip bar :p

Just FYI.

Now I gotta try an' think something for my victim.

Jay

Jay

If you got my name (sucks to be you btw), here are a few easy suggestions :

- XL t-shirt, preferably with a cool logo of sorts
- A cool pen holder (you know, for the desk, where you can put in like 50 pencils, pens, etc) (ps: nothing too colorful, black,gray, silver or brown... i do have a dark cherry colored studio U desk)
- naked pictures of either cajungal, shego or howdroll... for blackmailing purposes. :confused:

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

- naked pictures of either cajungal, shego or howdroll... for blackmailing purposes. :confused:
Well, if that's the only purpose you can think of... [Francis] Gaaaaaaayyyy... [/Francis]

Cajungal

Cajungal

Jay, even if any naked pictures of me existed, you wouldn't wanna see em.

Jay

Jay

Why, does your body look like your avatar?

Cajungal

Cajungal

:rofl: I'm just not as...streamlined as most gentlemen seem to prefer. :p

LittleSin

LittleSin

Whoo! Just got my assignment!

That means someone has me as well!

So, here's a list of things I like. :p I can't tell you exactly what I want because, frankly, I don't know!

Favorite Books: Anything Douglas Adams BESIDES Mostly Harmless, H.P. Lovecraft enthusiast, Harry Potter series, Lord of the Rings, World War Z, pretty much any sci-fi.

Favorite Comic Book Characters: Green Lantern (Hal and Kyle), Flash (Wally West), DeadPool, Batman, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold. I'm really loving the Blackest Night series and before that Marvel Zombies but I've since given up MZ for being fucking disgusting.

Favorite Music: I like metal. Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Alice Cooper, etc. I also like most junk that comes on the radio, sue me.

Movies: Oh boy um...Evil Dead, pretty much any comic book movie, zombie films like Zombieland and Night of the Living Dead, Close Encounters, Star Wars, Start Trek: TNG movies and that remake....there's alot.

TV: I love anime especially Dragon Ball Z, Justice League Unlimited, Metalocalypse, all of the CSI shows, Criminal Minds, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Start Trek TNG/DS9 Batman: TAS AND The Brave and the Bold...I apparently like cartoons.

Hobbies: Art. I love to draw and paint, any art supplies that gets sent my way will NOT go to waste. I've been wanting to pick up something like knitting so a starter kit for that won't go astray either.

Other stuff: Unique stuff for the baby, such as geeky bibs or onsies. He's fitting into 12 month clothing at 6 months old so anything like that would be cool

Have fun!

phil

phil

I was going to come in here and suggest people update their wiki page with what they want, but if we're just doin' it here anyway, I'll go too!

I like Faberge eggs wrapped in hundred dollar bills, along with high end electronics.

Also shot glasses from different places, beers from different places, knick knacks, weird/funny things, comics, games (only have a n64 and ps2), board games/card games, movies, usual nerd stuff. NSFW and booze welcome. Food things would be welcome as well. Just about anything! Go nuts!

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

My target is not making things easy for me.

.... BAG O' DILDOS IT IS!

PS: So curious as to who got me..

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Okay, I like comics, music and reading (mostly sci-fi (or is that syfy?!?) & fantasy), I collect random bits of crap on my desk... oh, wait, that's just what my wife says. I do kind of collect Pug dog stuff and the whole house is Disney all over.

Love Patchett, LE Modisett Jr, McCaffery, Lackey and Peter David. I just "disposed" of my entire comic collection on my nephew, slowing picking up trades, but don't have many right now. Been enjoying the new Terry Moore Echo series and need to catch up on Jack of Fables.

NSFW should be avoided (not talking pin-up type like Frank Cho, but harder stuff) and I don't drink or smoke (thank my family for that, examples and such...).

I like goofy t-shirts, but you usually can't find them with a 3xl tag.

Hope that helps whoever the sucke... uh, sender is.

jeff

Qonas

Bah!! Outright stating what you like takes all the fun out of Secret Santa. :p I will say again, though, I'm open to alcoholic gifts if the shipping can be trusted. Outside of that, I think I've given enough hints/said enough in my time here for a gift to be figured out.

So once everyone gets their gifts, we can do a Michael Scott-inspired Yankee Swap right? :D

Rubicon

Hey now, some of us love big women, I certainly do ;)

LittleSin

LittleSin

I think I will be sending my santee a package of things.

I hope they post what they like though.

strawman

strawman

This is awesome. You guys are awesome.

Awesome awesome.

I am by nature a very forgetful person for names and faces, which is nice because I've already forgotten who is sending me stuff! Woo! (it helps that I was doing the list past my bedtime...)

Fortunately I did send myself a PM so I know who I'm sending something to. Thank you to my Secret Santaee for posting what you like, I had no firtjering clue what to send you.

Now I'm pondering ways to get as much of it for you as possible... ;-D

If you are my secret santa, aside from amazon wishlist (which, if not used as a gift directly, should at least give you a broad taste of things I'm interested in) I like long walks in the park, sunsets, and puppies - oh, wait, wrong site.

Um. Anything!

I know everyone here is talented and creative, so creative homemade gifts are even better.

Please no NSFW or alcohol though. Unless you warn me on the outside I'll open it Christmas morning with my kids and family.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Hey now, some of us love big women, I certainly do ;)[/QUOTE]

Cue Sir Mix-a-Lot... :p

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

I HAVE to make more money next year. This online secret santa thing is so much fun.

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I'm good with alcohol but not so much NSFW-type material.

I love reading, I'm finishing EMT-training so that's a big interest of mine, I'm a big geek, so game-related, nerdy things from sites and novelty shops are winners.

Heartfelt letters stating undying affection and allegiance to my secret cabal that will take over the world are also acceptable (Beat the bandwagon!)

As others have said, thought over price; something unique is usually a winner with me.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I hope my secret santa doesn't spend a lot on me...

I'm down for anything homemade!

Cheap and easy! That's what they used to call me in high school.

Conversely, I hope my gift recipient enjoys homemade things, and has a sense of humor >_>

Also, I love you all <3

Null

Null

Seconded.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Seconded.[/QUOTE]

Thirded.

KCWM

KCWM

In my signature, I mention a Danelectro Fish and Chips EQ pedal because I've seen them for around 10 bucks or so, but I find none around that price without checking local Craigslists. So that might not be an option.

I'm really down for just about anything, aside from the NSFW stuff. So, here's a revised list:

· Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ Pedal (if one can be found for a reasonable price)
· I'd love to read the Dexter series of books, as I recently wrapped up season 3.
· A Pearl Jam beanie or ball cap would be pretty awesome (especially the beanie for winter wear).
· I'm a bit too fat for most t-shirts...plus being 6'2" and all torso doesn't help.
· Alcohol could work as well.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I'd make something homemade, but I am a bit of a clumsy oaf. And it's a tad bit too cold and damp to put up the eisel in the balcony and start painting something...

Jay

Jay

With stunning eyes like yours who'd notice such trivia insecurities that don't matter?

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

With stunning eyes like yours who'd notice such trivia insecurities that don't matter?[/QUOTE]

Russell Crowe with hemorrhoids is wise.

Twitch

If it didn't come in the message I'm a historian and I read just about anything, new or used.

Covar

Covar

QFT!

But really, go nuts. I love gift cards to places like Best Buy, iTunes or the Apple store. I also love random geek crap. Go nuts oh my secret santa.[/QUOTE]

^ This.

pretty much anything as long as it's legal and SFW, and no tobacco.

Still mulling over gift ideas, So I probably won't be shipping anything until next week.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Bought and sent. Should be there tomorrow. Enjoy.

Twitch

Thought I'd mention that mine just arrived.

Hylian

Hylian

than what are you doing here? Go take some pictures!

Twitch

than what are you doing here? Go take some pictures![/quote]
Of what, the package? Also the package has my screen name and my online name on it which managed to confuse me for a bit.

KCWM

KCWM

I think I have my gift figured out. I just hope she likes it...I mean he...I mean...SHIT!

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

MY SECRET SANTA VICTIM NEEDS TO POST SOME PERSONALITY HERE SO I KNOW WHAT FUCKED UP THING TO GET THIS PERSON

Terrik

Terrik

Well for my Secret Santa's information, I like geeky stuff as much as the next nerd...weird little gadgets and the like (thinkgeek kind of stuff). I also love to read--I love history books--for example, the last three books I read were "Dangerous Nation", "Strategies of Containment", and "After Tamerlane: The Rise and Fall of Empires". I also love Warhammer 40,000 books---I haven't been able to read anything released in '09 since I've been living in China so in particular I'd like The new Gaunts Ghost novel "Blood Pact" (I think thats the newest one) or "Tales of Heresy" from the Horus Heresy series. I also like homemade and novelty items as well.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Gift purchased and sent, should arrive at some time in the next calendar month.

Yeah, I'm trying not to give anything away with who my victe... "partner" is.

Rubicon

I KNOW TH LIDTST!!!!

okay Idont/.. i just wnate to post ih thris thread for some fuckign reasn....

i8 coud ifinf dout tho

shtit
talk about ttypo hell

Rob King

Rob King

I think i know what to get my person, but I really wish they would post something so that I was more confident about it.

That's right. If you haven't posted a Christmas list as of this date, I might very well be your gift-giver. I was half tempted at one point to create an alt with the sole purpose of harassing my gift-ee into giving me better ideas.
Screename: Blackmen628

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Yeah, my person isn't posting shit either. IF YOU HAVEN'T POSTED THINGS YOU LIKE PLEASE DO.

I posted somewhere about liking anime and any other random shit, the weirded the better, a few pages back, in case whoever got me didn't see that.

ElJuski

ElJuski

<.< I know I specified that I'd prefer things that are handmade, since that's what I'm doing. But here's a run down of things I also enjoy, I guess...

Movies, television, music. I like books! Ooh, and vagina puppets. But those aren't readily available.

So really, shitty movies, cheap television shows, cheap, shitty / weird / informational books...something with personality, yknow? I also take watercolor paintings and other art that would make me lulz.

I would also take a giant box full of bubblewrap, with a little man smiling at the bottom.

Also I hear amazon.com has the AVClub inventory for cheap...

Also old sega genesis or N64 games...

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I said that I too would like a handmade gift, if possible, but I understand some of you yahoos have pockets lined with gold and lint. ....or maybe just lint.

Regardless, if you must purchase something, I would stoked with something local, a shot glass, a stack of postcards, I <3 "PLACE" t-shirts... Stuff like that.

I'm not picky. And I'll gladly sport anything from you bunch of sillies

Gusto

Gusto

Oooo, yes, I have a souvenir shot glass collection, so if you're looking to shore up a gift with another 2-3 dollar purchase, it'd be appreciated. :)

Bonus points if it's not necessarily a shot glass, but some local equivalent. My friend brought me a handpainted sake glass from Japan. :D

ElJuski

ElJuski

also like shotglasses. You know, because Mav considers me your forum alcoholic.

Rubicon

well, you do get drunk often lol..

Bubble181

Bubble181

oh, hey, for my gifter: I collect beer glasses - have about 400 of them. Belgian beers need not apply - the chance of me having it is way too high. If there's a local brewery with cool glasses nearby though, I'd love it :)

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Well my person hasn't posted so he gets a dildo.

I wonder if they make dildo mayonnaise squirters.

I wonder if I could make one.

Rob King

Rob King

Well my person hasn't posted so he gets a dildo.

I wonder if they make dildo mayonnaise squirters.

I wonder if I could make one.
I always wanted to make a yogurt tube in the shape of a penis.

Dave

Dave

Everyone whose person hasn't posted send me a PM and I'll make a post asking them point blank. That way you don't have to give yourself away.

Hylian

Hylian

When people start receiving their gifts and posting pictures of them. Will we have a new thread for them or will we just post the pics in this thread?

Rubicon

I say a new thread for gift pictures

Oh and this new thread must have a sober Ame, so ya know, we can understand you ;)

Chronos[Ha-G]

Bleah, I forgot to put a post with the sorts of things I'd like.

I like science-y things, such as the link in my comment.

I also like gadgets/electronics, as well as video games.

That's...about it, really.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Or a dildo.

Possibly an axe-shaped dildo.

Hylian

Hylian

So when you all get your gifts re you going to open them right away and take pictures or will you wait till Christmas

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm not doing this personally, but my input is that they should be opened on the same day, whether or not it's actually Christmas day.

Gusto

Gusto

I'm gonna open mine on Christmas, or maybe Christmas Eve.

And you will KNOW

Hylian

Hylian

I hope the person who received the items I sent will open it right away so I can make sure the correct items arrived in good shape.

LittleSin

LittleSin

I got my gift today!

It doesn't say who its from on the packaging! :( I wanna know!

Should I open it, Halforum?

Dave

Dave

OPEN IT!!!!

Hylian

Hylian

open it! open it! open it!

Cajungal

Cajungal

*suspenseful music*

Gusto

Gusto

OPEN IIIIIIIIIIT :Leyla:

LittleSin

LittleSin

Alright, lets load some batteries in my camera first.

Dave

Dave

Batteries for the camera. Suuuuuuuure...

Gusto

Gusto

But then OPEN IT.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Hm. I appears I left it in the car. To the car!

Hylian

Hylian

hurry up!

Espy

Espy

OPEN IT NOOOOOOOOOOW.

Gusto

Gusto

GODDAMNIT SIN OPEN THE PRESENT :Leyla:

OH GOD THE SUSPENSE

LittleSin

LittleSin

It's open! I took a video but its taking forever to upload.

Should I wait until its uploaded before posting who sent it or should I just upload the pictures here? :p

Choose wisely.

Gusto

Gusto

Pics or it didn't etc.

Hylian

Hylian

pics! pics! pics! pics! pics!

Espy

Espy

pivid pivid pivid pivid!

LittleSin

LittleSin

Alrighty! Here we go!

Who my secret Santa?
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/littlesin/?action=view&current=100_4308.flv

Brian Fraser! Hylian!

Here's the amason box, smiling politely!

Here's Enders Game!

Here's Girl Genius!

And here's a thank you!

Edit: Hm. That video didn't post!

Espy

Espy

Aw! How cool!

Dave

Dave

Nice! Good gift, Hylian!

Hylian

Hylian

Hope you like it :)

LittleSin

LittleSin

I do!

I can't get that damned video to work though. :( It's in the link.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

The gift I send either going to be considered extremely stupid or kinda neat.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Books are always nice. :)

Hylian

Hylian

sorry to hear that you already own Ender's Game and I hope you enjoy Girl Genius.

LittleSin

LittleSin

sorry to hear that you already own Ender's Game and I hope you enjoy Girl Genius.
I'll re-read Enders Game just for you. :)

I just finished Girl Genius! It was a really good read, I think I'll have to look into the rest of it.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Very nice :)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Damn, I need to get crackin' on sending the gift to the person who will be my unfortunate victim.

Let's see, where's the nearest novelty/sex shop...?

Hylian

Hylian

So are we just going to go ahead and post pictures of the gifts in this thread?

Dave

Dave

Sounds good, man!

Gusto

Gusto

Aw man both Doom and NR are gonna send me hella dildoes :(

Bubble181

Bubble181

Don't worry, I won't. Because I don't have your address.

KCWM

KCWM

I will be sending my gift off here tomorrow or saturday night.

ElJuski

ElJuski

gift is in the process of being created...sending soon...

Gusto

Gusto

Gift has been sent. :)

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

whoops ,just in case whoever got me hasn't got round it yet, pretty much anything is cool for me, so long as its SFW. silly hats are encouraged.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Gift purchased. Mailing it tomorrow.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Sending mine as soon as, well, I can find what I'm looking for. :bush:

Calleja

Calleja

but he stiiiiiiiiill hasn't fouuuuuuund what he's looking foooooor

Terrik

Terrik

Im going out to buy the gift(s) today

Chronos[Ha-G]

As soon as I get bloody paid (end of the month), I'll promptly go off and prepare my target's gift.

KCWM

KCWM

Gift has been ordered and will be mailed off in the next couple of weeks or so...should arrive just a little before Christmas. Sorry for the delay.

Enjoy (I hope)

Hylian

Hylian

Here is some quick tips/information for holiday shipping for the people who are going to be sending their gifts out soon.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/news/l...test-and-cheapest/ZgcwVZQlf0qABXqlAE2czQ.cspx

Espy

Espy

Sent today, should arrive this week according to the shipper.

To whomever gets my gift: If the box is "rattling" or seems to shift oddly? No worries. That's just the rattle snake. Merry Christmas!

Gusto

Gusto

Guess what I got in the mail today!?

...My credit card bill. :(

I am seriously excited though.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Awright, finally sent the gift today. With international shipping, I was told it would hit the other side of the Atlantic on the Christmas week.

I just hope that the receiver doesn't read the obligatory "cargo manifesto" glued to the back of the package. Stupid legislation... what do they think I was mailing? Yellowcake plutonium?

Jay

Jay

Damnit, this has to be the slowest shipment from eBay... 5-10 business days... now on day 9.

:(

Rubicon

yea my giftee should have received their gift by now, i mean its fairly obvious who it came from once you see the item

Rubicon

yea my giftee should have received their gift by now, i mean its fairly obvious who it came from once you see the item
Is it a red shirt?[/QUOTE]

lol no

im pretty sure this person does like Trek, but its not a Trekkie gift, I went with something based on their avatar/sig I knew they liked.

Espy

Espy

Is it a red shirt?[/QUOTE]

lol no

im pretty sure this person does like Trek, but its not a Trekkie gift, I went with something based on their avatar/sig I knew they liked.[/QUOTE]

So either I got a pack of cigs or a pack of diapers.

Can't wait!

Terrik

Terrik

Sent my stuff over yesterday...apparently 10-15 days to get to the US...I sent the stuff to a family member and then they'll send the stuff over to my secret Santa since i had other things in the package and It apparently is pretty damned expensive to ship packages to the states so I wanted to put all my stuff together. So, dear recipient, you should get your stuff within 2-3 weeks :p

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

1) I is excited to see what I get

2) I still haven't been able to send mine out cuz I can't find it, and now I'm sick so I can't even go look for it.

Rob King

Rob King

I am so excited. I'm also sending my gift either today or tomorrow. I had to wait this long for money, and I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to ship it in time, so I'm sending it straight from the online retailer. I hope it doesn't make my person sad that it isn't gift-wrapped or anything.

Incidentally, about a dozen times in the last week, I've been walking around town and something would strike me as a good gift for a forumite who isn't my secret Santa. I love sending stuff to people.

Rob King

Rob King

Sent, after much trouble with credit cards.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Incidentally, about a dozen times in the last week, I've been walking around town and something would strike me as a good gift for a forumite who isn't my secret Santa. I love sending stuff to people.
I'm the same way. Unfortunately, overseas shipping is frickin' costly.

Rubicon

I've often wondered how you access the internet hip deep in Vikingland ;)

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Go stand in a cross-fire, Ensign Cannon-Fodder. :mad:

Just kidding, just kidding. But be warned. I will end you if you keep calling me a Viking. We lived next door to the Vikings and made them eat their helmets, horned or otherwise.

Rob King

Rob King

Go stand in a cross-fire, Ensign Cannon-Fodder. :mad:

Just kidding, just kidding. But be warned. I will end you if you keep calling me a Viking. We lived next door to the Vikings and made them eat their helmets, horned or otherwise.[/QUOTE]

If you want to, you can call Me a viking. Newfoundland was the site of a viking settlement somewhere around 1000 A.D. The mascot for the city I grew up in was Leif the Lucky, a viking caricature based on Leif Erickson.

Dave

Dave

Damn, the Finnish are badasses!

ElJuski

ElJuski

N_R, I don't know man. This video says that the Finnish got their asses owned by the vikings.

http://tinyurl.com/yonrvc

strawman

strawman

N_R, I don't know man. This video says that the Finnish got their asses owned by the vikings.

http://tinyurl.com/yonrvc
Huh, that was actually very interesting!

Shakey

Shakey

I got my present! Just in time too, it's 13 degrees out and snowing. I'll post some pictures in a bit.

Gusto

Gusto

Goddamnit Shakes I love your avatar.

Gusto

Gusto

Or we may think that it didn't actually happen.

Cajungal

Cajungal

etc. ;)

Gusto

Gusto

Shakey

Shakey

It's from some guy from Waterloo Ontario, I wonder who that is? :p

Gusto

Gusto

HEY ME TOO

Shakey

Shakey

Here it is!

I have graced the +15 frost resistance hat with my beautiful mug for all to see. Very cool. As I said, it came just in time. I'm off to clean my garage so I can get my tractor in, and it's 13 degrees and dropping. Winter is finally here.

I case you didn't know this before, uploading stuff to photobucket on dialup sucks donkey balls.

Oh, and my frost mage disapproves of this hat.;)

Espy

Espy

Awesome! My stuff has shipped so hopefully someone will get it soon!

Gusto

Gusto

Hahaha, once I saw that you lived in the frigid midwest and were a WoW fan, the answer was simple.

Glad you enjoy. :D

Dave

Dave

I love it! You're a lot younger looking in color than your B&W avatar, Shakey!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

WOHOO! I got my gift this morning!

Here it is... the Amazon package, smiling so smugly at me...

And here's the morning paper, so you can see I haven't been holding back from you guys.

And here it is: The Authoritative Calvin & Hobbes, wohoo! :D Seriously, stop looking at me like that. I lurve C&H :) Also, sorry about the lamp flare.

Here is me, overjoyed and undercombed. I had woken up like ten minutes ago.

Even my father, who had stayed over for the night with mom, was so overjoyed. Here he is, in his traditional morning garb, bursting with joy-joy feelings.

In fact, he was so impressed he joined me in giving a two... errr... a thumb-and-a-half-up to this nice prezzie.

I have an idea who sent this, but I cannot be sure. The trail grew cold somewhere in Deeeeeeep East Texas. Thank you, whoever you may be ;)

Dave

Dave

I have THAT VERY BOOK at my house right now in my "reading room". Okay. The bathroom.

I LOVE the thumb-and-a-half salute!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Damn, that's one cool present.

Also, you and your father, together, you wear all the clothes of a regular person, or....? :-P

Espy

Espy

Awesome! GREAT pics NR!

Rubicon

lol NR..man a little warning about a picture of your father naked next time dude, not entirely SFW hahaha..

Cajungal

Cajungal

Awwww, NR, cute pics! I never thought I'd see someone's shirtless father on these boards.

Y'all look like buddies. ^_^

Hylian

Hylian

well those pics where definitely a weird way to start my morning

Dave

Dave

They actually only have 1 outfit total. The rest of the time they run around naked. In these pictures, dad is wearing the pants and NR is wearing the shirt.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I've gotta move to this "clothes-optional" country. That's how much I hate shopping.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

In order:

Bubble, in all honesty, on most occasions he wears less clothes than I do.

Thanks, Espy. I also have two really funny pictures of dear old dad drinking Guinness, but I promised not to put them online. If they were made into a .gif file, maybe some leekspin-kinda music in the background, he'd be the next Numa boy :D

Mav, he's not naked. He's got his pants on. And the book does cover his floppy... erm... The book covers his chest!

Seej, there's a first time for everything ;) And don't tell me you didn't secretly like it ^-^

Dave, only on sauna days. I mean, ass-sweat is not really good for most furniture.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

I've gotta move to this "clothes-optional" country. That's how much I hate shopping.
You can sleep on the couch. I promise I'll feed him ;)

Cajungal

Cajungal

I totally did. Tell your dad we need more eye candy around here! *rowr*

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Also, tell him that his eyebrows are magnificent.

Rubicon

Well I do have a spare bedroom reserved only for southern belles lol ;)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Well I do have a spare bedroom reserved only for southern belles lol ;)[/QUOTE]

...Why are all the locks on the outside? *backs away slowly*

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

I am so not going to let Dad see these pages... He'd never let me take a picture of him again.

Cajungal

Cajungal

:( I'm sorry. Sleep deprivation makes me say inappropriate things.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Oh it wasn't that. I think he might like hearing a compliment about his 'brows, especially since I tell him to go an' get them cleaned up, for God's sake :D I'd have to keep him in check, though... He's something of a charmer. Nothing serious, of course, he and Mom are happily married. He just likes to joke around a lot.

He might be a little... surprised at the commentary otherwise. Seriously, people, have none of you seen your dads without a shirt on? At least once?

Gusto

Gusto

Aaahahahaha

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

What? What did I say?

Gusto

Gusto

Nothing.

I like your pics, they made me laugh.

And I'm channeling Shannow.

Chronos[Ha-G]

Yaaay, just got my present in the mail!

Annoyingly, I don't have access to a camera at the moment - as soon as I can get use of one, I'll throw some real pictures up for them, if people want.

Got a package from thinkgeek!

(Pretend there's a box full of these things and the following two things.)

It has a cool book!

(Pretend that this is a picture of it in my hand, and not off their website.)

This is the sort of thing I really like - knowledge of how to screw with stuff I own on a fundamental, working level. I love it! I'm going to read through as soon as I can and start messing with stuff, much to the chagrin of my family.

I also got a radiometer!

(Pretend that this...dammit, you know already.)

I've wanted one of these for quite a while, actually - my cousin had one on his desk and I screwed around with it when I was younger. It will gain a well-deserved place on my desk.

So, hooray, and thanks [strike]Rob King[/strike] my secret Santa-man! Thank you very much!

Hylian

Hylian

very nice :D :thumbsup:

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

WOHOO! I got my gift this morning!

I have an idea who sent this, but I cannot be sure. The trail grew cold somewhere in Deeeeeeep East Texas. Thank you, whoever you may be ;)
With the international shipping Amazon was being really difficult to get it sent without a name. So, it is what it is. Glad you like it, C&H was one of my favorites growing up. Just waiting for Christmas myself to get the Bloom County book that was released about a month ago.

Rob King

Rob King

Chronos[Ha-G];309457 said:
So, hooray, and thanks [strike]Rob King[/strike] my secret Santa-man! Thank you very much!
[strike]You're welcome.[/strike] I'm sure wherever your secret Santa-man is, he says "You're welcome!"

I'm just glad everything got there okay and on time. And that you liked them is a bonus :p. It was VERY difficult not to buy one of everything from ThinkGeek for myself.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I got tired of looking for what I was trying to find, so I finally ordered it online. I'll be able to send it out (After modification-- mua ha ha) in a little over a week. Sorry it's so late, recipient!

*eagerly awaits his*

Bubble181

Bubble181

Damn. I want Rob King for my Secret Santa next year :-P
(haven't seen my gift yet, it may of course be even more awesome :-p)

...Now I'm sad I was all conservative and got my recipient what he said he wanted instead of something cool and geeky like some of the others. :-(

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

If it's any consolation, Bubble, I'm pretty sure I managed to fudge up the gift I sent to my Secret Santa recipient. Mainly because I had to guesstimate something about it :(

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

Aaaaand on its way shortly! Huzzah Christmas spirit!

ElJuski

ElJuski

holy cow these presents are wayyyy cooler than the gift I'm sending out :( :( :( YOU DAMN CHARITABLE HAPPY PEOPLE

Bubble181

Bubble181

If it's any consolation, Bubble, I'm pretty sure I managed to fudge up the gift I sent to my Secret Santa recipient. Mainly because I had to guesstimate something about it :(
Sure, sure...But....You really figured Cajun for an XXS size t-shirt? She's bigger in real life than on your screen, you know :-P

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Bubble, I'm impractical, not stupid. But since you seem to think that way, fine. No live mice for you.

KCWM

KCWM

Just got the email that the gift I bought is shipping. Says one to five days, so it SHOULD arrive this week via UPS.

Actually, considering where their address it, it appears that it should arrive sooner rather than later.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Sure, sure...But....You really figured Cajun for an XXS size t-shirt? She's bigger in real life than on your screen, you know :-P[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

Rob King

Rob King

Now that the worry of having my gift sent off is over, I'm actually super excited to see what comes in the mail for me.

Blah blah, giving better than receiving, blah blah. Giving does often feel better than receiving, but receiving is pretty damn awesome too.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Now that the worry of having my gift sent off is over, I'm actually super excited to see what comes in the mail for me.

Blah blah, giving better than receiving, blah blah. Giving does often feel better than receiving, but receiving is pretty damn awesome too.
Damn straight, Skippy. :D

Gusto

Gusto

I WANT MAIL

Bubble181

Bubble181

Bubble, I'm impractical, not stupid. But since you seem to think that way, fine. No live mice for you.
Bub's a lizard?

Well, shit.[/QUOTE]

Well, yeah. I'm cold-blooded, it's why I'm always attracted to the hot stuff on this forum...It's my way of survival.

:D

Espy

Espy

My stuff says it's delivered but my person hasn't posted... :(

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

*looks at the tags*

You didn't see anything :devil:

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

I saw shego fisting mrs. claus Was apparently too long.

Rubicon

I have confirmation my giftee received their gift, just waiting on them to post pictures when they get time, they've been busy IRL.

Twitch

Well it took awhile to post but here we go!
Again, sorry about the camera, if there's one thing I'm bad with it's photos.

I was really excited to see these, I've always been a big fan of the series of U.J.B.R. and these solely historical ones are better than the others.

Rob King

Rob King

All this talk of "gift received" conformation makes me nervous. I'm very rarely home, since I am spreading Christmas Joy for 40 (cough*morelike60-80*cough) hours a week. I'm not exactly buddy-buddy with the people in this house, and the ones upstairs aren't exactly considerate. I'm not worried that they would steal my gift or something, but I could imagine them forgetting to give it to me.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I won't even be home to collect (or send) my gift 'til about Wednesday next week.

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

aaaaaaand SENT! :D

Jay

Jay

SENT!

HowDroll

HowDroll

Sending mine on Friday when I get some cash flow going.

KCWM

KCWM

Delivered to my recipient's front door either 15 minutes or an hour and 15 minutes ago.

Espy

Espy

I know someone has already gotten my AWESOME presents. They need to post them STAT.

KCWM

KCWM

I just got my gift!

Thanks a ton Chronos!!

Now to start reading them.

After actually reading through the thread after I'd signed up, my recipient actually posted stuff they wanted and I never even saw it. Now I feel like an utter douche.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Delivered to my recipient's front door either 15 minutes or an hour and 15 minutes ago.
Received when I got back home a couple minutes ago! SO FUCKEN AWESOME!

Pics to come as soon as I can get my greasy mitts on a camera :p

KCWM, you officially rock my friend.

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

After actually reading through the thread after I'd signed up, my recipient actually posted stuff they wanted and I never even saw it. Now I feel like an utter douche.
Wait, wha? Dude, you did an amazing job. I thought that WAS on my list!!! Promptly de-douche yourself, sir.

KCWM

KCWM

Glad you liked them EJ. I did get some some advice from a little birdie. Best little birdie EVER!

ElJuski

ElJuski

Glad you liked them EJ. I did get some some advice from a little birdie. Best little birdie EVER!
bahaha. Stupid little birdies : )

Anyways, like I said, I'll totes get some pics up when I can!

Chronos[Ha-G]

I just got my gift!

Thanks a ton Chronos!!

Glad you like it - did you throw the note out yet? That took me ages to write, since I couldn't locate a pen. My intense collaboration with my writing utensil produced something that I'm quite proud of, actually.

KCWM

KCWM

I just got my gift!

Thanks a ton Chronos!!

Glad you like it - did you throw the note out yet? That took me ages to write, since I couldn't locate a pen. My intense collaboration with my writing utensil produced something that I'm quite proud of, actually.[/QUOTE]

I still have it. I ended up reading through Sequential Art instead of reading Dexter. I really like that comic, though I'm a little disturbed by the furry nature of it.

Covar

Covar

I'm going to try and post pictures today, when I get home from work. Rest assured Secret Santa (I have my suspicions) I have received your gift and it is awesome.

My recipient should be receiving their gift within the next few days. If they do not like it I will eat my hat.

ElJuski

ElJuski

As an update: I am totally going to send out my really shitty, underconceived gift soon :( I really wish the first one had turned out.

/worst Secret Santa dude ever

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Still can't send mine for a good 7 days.

Rob King

Rob King

As an update: I am totally going to send out my really shitty, underconceived gift soon :( I really wish the first one had turned out.

/worst Secret Santa dude ever
I refuse to believe you :humph:

LittleSin

LittleSin

My gift was just returned! Insuffieciant postage!...and some thing burst inside!

DRATS!

strawman

strawman

My gift was just returned! Insuffieciant postage!...and some thing burst inside!

DRATS!
You're supposed to kill the larvae before you make larvae soup. Otherwise they gain weight and burst out.

Rubicon

DRATS!
Ok so LittleSin is sending out Facehuggers and Chestbursters as gifts this year..

Whos got some extra pulse rifles we can issue as stocking stuffers?

Qonas

AVP3: Bloody Christmas

Look what came today!

Now, should I open it or leave it be for Christmas? Halforum decides!

Cajungal

Cajungal

OOOOOOOPEEEEEEEEEEN!

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I think you're supposed to open. Obey!

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

One of the tags of this thread is 'open iiiiiiit', so... You know.

Open. Uh, it. Almost forgot a part there.

LittleSin

LittleSin

UPDATE: The gift is ruined.

I sent out two books...both are now unreadable because I am a dumb ass.

At least the other 'trinkets' can be washed off and sent through...but I can't afford to buy another two books. :(

Qonas

Well unless there is a late night/early morning surge in "wait til Christmas", open it shall be!!!

Pics to be posted tomorrow/when I can find my digital camera instead of the crappy cell phone camera.

Cajungal

Cajungal

:( Awww, sorry, sin.

LittleSin

LittleSin

No...it's okay.

Secret Santee: You don't know who you are but your gift will be late. I am going to have to paint you something.

KCWM

KCWM

Sin, check your PMs

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Aw, poor Sin. <3

Chronos[Ha-G]

I just got my gift!

Thanks a ton Chronos!!

Glad you like it - did you throw the note out yet? That took me ages to write, since I couldn't locate a pen. My intense collaboration with my writing utensil produced something that I'm quite proud of, actually.[/QUOTE]

I still have it. I ended up reading through Sequential Art instead of reading Dexter. I really like that comic, though I'm a little disturbed by the furry nature of it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know - It's pretty obvious what sort of stuff he likes to draw (NSFW, for the most part). I really, really don't like furry either - but I like this guy's art style enough that I can look past it for the comic.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Huh.

I've been reading the Calvin & Hobbes book I got from Sparha... eeerrrr, I mean my Secret Santa, and I just noticed something. It's a misprint, lacking some thirty pages worth of comics.

Oh well, there's still 200+ pages of grade A, Bill Watterson-drawn C&H. Just wanted to say this as a heads-up to folks using Amazon. If you don't get to see the book you're buying, you can never be completely sure it's a-okay. Especially if it's a used copy, no matter how untouched it's touted to be.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Huh.

I've been reading the Calvin & Hobbes book I got from Sparha... eeerrrr, I mean my Secret Santa, and I just noticed something. It's a misprint, lacking some thirty pages worth of comics.

Oh well, there's still 200+ pages of grade A, Bill Watterson-drawn C&H. Just wanted to say this as a heads-up to folks using Amazon. If you don't get to see the book you're buying, you can never be completely sure it's a-okay. Especially if it's a used copy, no matter how untouched it's touted to be.
Wow, sorry about that, but it was a new purchase, so contact Amazon about possible replacement, defective is defective and they should honor replacement.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Huh.

Wow, sorry about that, but it was a new purchase, so contact Amazon about possible replacement, defective is defective and they should honor replacement.[/QUOTE]

No prob, I wasn't blaming you in the first place ;) I'll see what I can do about the replacement. Luckily I haven't thrown out the package yet.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Huh.

Wow, sorry about that, but it was a new purchase, so contact Amazon about possible replacement, defective is defective and they should honor replacement.[/QUOTE]

No prob, I wasn't blaming you in the first place ;) I'll see what I can do about the replacement. Luckily I haven't thrown out the package yet.[/QUOTE]
Wasn't trying to imply that you were blaming me, just making sure you knew that it was a new purchase direct from Amazon.

KCWM

KCWM

Chronos[Ha-G];312701 said:
Yeah, I know - It's pretty obvious what sort of stuff he likes to draw (NSFW, for the most part). I really, really don't like furry either - but I like this guy's art style enough that I can look past it for the comic.
Yeah, I'll agree with that. the long arcs weren't all that painful to read either.

Odie

I got mine, Pic will come once i can get my computer at home to work again.

Odie loves his new toy!

Hylian

Hylian

Odie loves his new toy!

NO NOT LATER!!!

PICS NOW!

Espy

Espy

Odie loves his new toy!
I have a feeling your new toy is... "brilliant".;)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Odie loves his new toy!

NO NOT LATER!!!

PICS NOW!
[/QUOTE]

Hylian. Remember when we discussed using our inside voice?

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I am told that a package from Columbus, OH has arrived. I assume it's one of you peeps, so now I must endure a grueling 4-5 days before I can see what I got.

WHOEVER YOU ARE.

Edit:

Apparently it isn't.

WHERE THE HELL IS MY PRESENT

Hylian

Hylian

Odie loves his new toy!

NO NOT LATER!!!

PICS NOW!
[/quote]

Hylian. Remember when we discussed using our inside voice?[/QUOTE]

:tear:

Yes Ma'am

Espy

Espy

[/COLOR]

Odie loves his new toy!
I have a feeling your new toy is... brilliant.;)
It's a lamp?[/QUOTE]

I have no idea what it is. I just get the feeling it must be a "genius" pick.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

[/COLOR]

Odie loves his new toy!
I have a feeling your new toy is... brilliant.;)
It's a lamp?[/quote]

I have no idea what it is. I just get the feeling it must be a "genius" pick.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Genius... Pick...

"Genius" rhymes with "penis".. And "pick" is awefully close to "prick".

YOU GOT YOUR PERSON A DING-DONG

briateode

Banned. - Ame

HowDroll

HowDroll

My present is on its way! :D It's a non-trackable international order, though, so I have absolutely no idea when it's going to arrive.

Rubicon

/me looks at his watch, awaiting pics of gift *cough*

HowDroll

HowDroll

I just got my gift!!

Close-up of the shirt:

It fits great!

Flashing badass gang symbols, now that I know how to outmaneuver the cops:

Also included: not one, but TWO coupons for a free teddy bear hug, which I will most definitely be redeeming at the inevitable HF meetup!

Thank you so much, Secret Santa from Finland (whomever could that be....?) I love it!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Huh. I remember... umm... meeting a friend who was worried about the size of a t-shirt he sent to a lovely young lady in the States. He'll be so glad to hear it fit :D

The coupons look a little rumpled. Hopefully that doesn't void them.

Jay

Jay

Those are huge.... huge hugs.

KCWM

KCWM

Those are huge.... huge hugs.
I hear they're spectacular

Gusto

Gusto

A package came today and I got really excited but it was for my mom.

Now I have Secret Santa blueballs.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

A package came today and I got really excited but it was for my mom.

Now I have Secret Santa blueballs.
Yeabro. My house seems to have a new package arrive every other day.

Are any for me though? NO.

Secret Santa blueballs are serious business, yo

phil

phil

sold my books! now I got some money to get my victim something! The only question is....... what?

Bubble181

Bubble181

My gift arrived :) Huzzah!

An unknown brown enveloppe...What could it be?

Aaaahhhhh! It's from HalForums! It must be a bomb packet!

No, wait, there's a note....Huh.

Ooh, seems like a dangerous guy on those packages...

Seems like fun!

I fully approve of this gift. With my HUGE HANDS.

I'm one of the few people who have an original-design Large Mug of HalForum. No URL on my drinks!

Now, to see what that note said...

Huh, my webcam really, really sucks for this sort of thing. Sorry all the images are unsharp, hope you can still make out what it is, and who sent it (Santa of course!)

Thanks SantaMoss! :-D

Rubicon

he's gotta be like 7 feet tall... i'd have to look UP just to use the monitor he has there..

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Heee heee heee... the "AAAUUUGGGHHH!!" face in pic. #2... Frickin' priceless :D

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Got my gift today. Oddly enough, Odie just walked up to me when I was at his house and handed it to me. So much for random assignments.

I got 2 5lb gummies! A tree and a blob. huh?

This one was supposed to be a teddy bear but it looks like a big purple vagina.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

What the hell? lol
That is exactly what I said.

ElJuski

ElJuski

EDIT: ARRRGHHH Image linking fail

Odie

The teddy bear got ripped in half when i tried to peel it from its mold. It was not pretty... i don’t know if anyone else has made your own gummis before but the gelatin might was well have been lava. It becomes so hot and sticky when you cook it some fell on my finger when i was pouring it into its mold, shit freaking burned me.

How did they taste? I still need a pic of you eating a giant mixed berry gummi vag to send as my Xmas card.

Dave

Dave

That needs to be set up with one of Droll/Juski's Dickerdoodles.

And my wife is aghast.

Kitty Sinatra

my wife is aghast.
You should see a cleric about that.

Gusto

Gusto

Ghasts?!

TURN UNDEAD!

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

My eyes!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Dear God your hands are huge.
You know what they say about men with big hands ;-)

Cajungal

Cajungal

Ohhhh yeahhh.... :unibrow:

It's hard to find a good pair o' gloves.

Philosopher B.

You know what they say about men with big hands ;-)[/QUOTE]

They say 'DAY-um, he got big hands!'

Kitty Sinatra

You know what they say about men with big hands ;-)[/QUOTE]

They say 'Dear God, your hands are huge.'[/QUOTE]

FTFY. And c'mon B - you even quoted what they say about men with big hands. How could you get it wrong? Bad Philosopher! Bad!

Bubble181

Bubble181

Y'all are sillly. I meant "He probably has big feet, too".

Rubicon

*whistles nonchalantly* oh santee, i know you have your gift, plz post pictures kind person

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

hooray! good to see it arrived bubble :D royal mail didn't utterly cock it up for once.

ElJuski

ElJuski

And, a week and a half later, I finally got my friend to take some digital pics! THEREFORE, WE GET TO SEE THE PRESENTS FROM KCWM!!!!!!!

SWEETNESS

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

TMNT2: The Secret of the Ooze was the best TMNT movie ever.

ElJuski

ElJuski

TMNT2: The Secret of the Ooze was the best TMNT movie ever.
DUDE, I KNOW RIGHT!? Haha after I uploaded those pictures I was wondering when someone would comment on that. Next to it is a Great Outdoor Fight poster, and a self-portrait. On my other wall is my Lithuanian Genocide poster. And a Vonnegut asshole.

BUT SERIOUSLY LOOK HOW FUCKING COOL MY CHRISTMAS GIFTS ARE :3 An old woman stared at me when I was wearing the unicorns shirt at a restaraunt. She did not approve.

Rubicon

So my gift arrived in the mail today, as I opened with baited breath, something from Amazon;

Hmmm I wonder what could be inside

Why a box inside a box, this one in a decorative style (note I had already opened the wrapping so the bow is missing in the picture, it was cute).

Inside box #2, a mystery of wrapping paper

And behind door number three, River Song's Sonic Screwdriver from Doctor Who Season 4 ;) How brilliant is that?! FANTASTIC! It lights up with sound and everything like my 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver does.

Little better photo (sorry for crappy quality, 1.3meg pixel cam is best I got). It has dual Red and Blue lights so you can toggle it just like the one from the show AND the front panel comes off to show the life signs detector containing someones memory print which lights up to! I'll try to get another video of the new one up on youtube soon.

Big thank you to Covar, great gift dude!, love it really!!!!!!!, Merry Christmas bro.

KCWM

KCWM

Juski, that's awesome! I'm glad you like them. Funny thing is, apparently, the company I bought them from is located in Chicago and has a ton of interesting, to say the least, shirts.

Dave

Dave

Sweet! Both Juski and Mav have GREAT Santas!

Hylian

Hylian

Man everyone has been getting such awesome gifts. I can't wait till my gift comes in the mail so I can hug it and squeeze it and....

Covar

Covar

Mav said:
like my 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver does.
Now I'm really happy. I was a click away from getting the regular sonic screwdriver when I found that.

Glad you like it. I swear I'll post pictures of my gift soon.

Rubicon

Mav said:
like my 10th Doctor Sonic Screwdriver does.
Now I'm really happy. I was a click away from getting the regular sonic screwdriver when I found that.

Glad you like it. I swear I'll post pictures of my gift soon.
It was an excellant choice :) Ive got the Doctor's regular sonic screwdriver made by the same company that made the Future one you bought, they are really great replicas for toys. Love it, best present I've gotten in a long time, thank you again :)

Now..pictures of your gift! I know mine wasn't as extravagant as the screwdriver, but I took a shot in the dark.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I WANT MY GIFT TO ARRIVE

BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO SEND MINE YET SO I CAN'T SAY SHIT

SENDING IT TOMORROWISH

Gusto

Gusto

Whenever I see that someone hasn't sent their gift yet I become CONVINCED I'm their person. :(

Rubicon

LordRendar

LordRendar

Juski, that's awesome! I'm glad you like them. Funny thing is, apparently, the company I bought them from is located in Chicago and has a ton of interesting, to say the least, shirts.
Hey, is that the "sick clown" shirt?
Awsome...there is one shop in germany that sells it,but its on the other side of the country.

Cajungal

Cajungal

Whenever I see that someone hasn't sent their gift yet I become CONVINCED I'm their person. :(
Yes, but don't forget... you are getting TWO gifts! I'm about to head to the post office. :D

Espy

Espy

ODIE NEEDS A CAMERA. :angry:

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I want a sonic screwdriver. >.>
Sounds like one hell of an awesome vodka drink to me! :D

phil

phil

I WANT MY GIFT TO ARRIVE

BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN ABLE TO SEND MINE YET SO I CAN'T SAY SHIT

SENDING IT TOMORROWISH

OH SHIT

ME TOO

MAYBE WE ARE EACH OTHER'S SECRET SANTAS?!?

WHAT A TWIST!

Cajungal

Cajungal

Sent... even though I'm technically not part of this secret santa business. :D

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Man everyone has been getting such awesome gifts. I can't wait till my gift comes in the mail so I can hug it and squeeze it and....
Call him George.

Gusto

Gusto

Sent... even though I'm technically not part of this secret santa business. :D
CAN'T WAIT :D :D

ElJuski

ElJuski

also, motherofgod, I'm sending my gift tomorrow. It's been a long, bumpy ride :3

KCWM

KCWM

Hey, is that the "sick clown" shirt?
Awsome...there is one shop in germany that sells it,but its on the other side of the country.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. It IS a clown vomiting rainbow into a toilet and was called "The Morning After".

Gusto

Gusto

That shirt was designed by Paul Southworth.

strawman

strawman

NOTE - Ground shipping will probably no longer make it to your destination by Christmas as of today.

If you have not sent your gift, PLEASE send it this week. Again, all gifts must be RECEIVED by January 15th to avoid incurring halforums wrath, so if shipping cost is prohibitive, send it ground, but PLEASE try to send it this week, if not today.

Pretty please? With sugar on top?

Don't give your Secret Santa Recipient a sad!

ElJuski

ElJuski

My recipient is getting a sad anyways because of the quality of the present. It'll be there Monday though!!!

Shakey

Shakey

Hopefully mine will get there in time. It's on it's way though.

Espy

Espy

OHNO! I don't wanna sad! :(

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

This is all I have so far...

But I'm checking the mail each day...

Cajungal

Cajungal

PRESENTS!!!

I got my gift from my non-anonymous santa today!

This nifty, informative book. I've been wondering what I should read after The Great Gatsby... I wonder no more! :D

...AAaaaaand this nifty pic. ^_^

Thanks, Gusto! I love it! Mine should reach you soon. :)

Gusto

Gusto

:D !

Now you can learn about me and my people! :D My letter was so heartfelt and covered in dumb little doodles. :)

Cajungal

Cajungal

It was a lovely note... much lovelier than my goofy one. You'll see. :p

Gusto

Gusto

Aw but I love goofy! :D :heart:

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Sending mine tomorrow.

Somebody somewhere is getting a very weird present.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Sent.

Here's hoping it makes it. Customs can be a bitch.

Terrik

Terrik

I got news that my package from China arrived at my home in Florida, and it'll be shipped out to my Secret Santa asap. Woo.

North_Ranger

North_Ranger

Got the replacement today. And this one I checked right away: no missing pages ;)

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Alright, so can we get a list of who all has sent/received their Secret Santa gifts?

Wait. I can make one.

Note: This is the best I could figure based on the thread. If anyone has sent or received their present that isn't striked-out, lemme know.

SENT:

[strike]Bubble181[/strike]
[strike]Bumble the Boy Wonder[/strike]
Chronos[Ha-G]
[strike]Covar[/strike]
[strike]doomdragon6[/strike]
[strike]El Juski[/strike]
[strike]Espy[/strike]
[strike]Garbledina[/strike]
[strike]Gusto[/strike]
[strike]HowDroll[/strike]
[strike]hylian[/strike]
[strike]KCWM[/strike]
LittleSin
[strike]Mav[/strike]
[strike]North_Ranger[/strike]
[strike]Odie[/strike]
phil
Qonas
[strike]Rob King[/strike]
[strike]SeriousJay[/strike]
[strike]Shakey[/strike]
[strike]Snuffleupagus[/strike]
[strike]Sparhawk[/strike]
[strike]stienman[/strike]
[strike]Terrik[/strike]
Twitch
[strike]twitchmoss[/strike]

RECEIVED:

Bumble the Boy Wonder
[strike]Chronos[Ha-G][/strike]
[strike]Covar[/strike]
doomdragon6
[strike]Espy[/strike]
Garbledina
Gusto
hylian
[strike]KCWM[/strike]
[strike]LittleSin[/strike]
[strike]Mav[/strike]
[strike]Odie[/strike]
phil
[strike]Qonas[/strike]
Rob King
SeriousJay
[strike]Shakey[/strike]
Sparhawk
Terrik
[strike]Twitch[/strike]
twitchmoss

I'm going to keep updating this as stuff is sent / received, so again, let me know if I improperly marked you.

HowDroll

HowDroll

Just for the record:

My present is on its way! :D It's a non-trackable international order, though, so I have absolutely no idea when it's going to arrive.
That was on the 11th. It should be showing up any day now, I hope.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Mine should go out tomorrow! It won't be there for Christmas though. :(

I'd like to publicly thank KCWM for his generous offer after the destruction of my original gift! It was generous of you to offer but we managed to figure it out.

Thanks for keeping the Christmas spirit alive!

strawman

strawman

Oh, well, if someone other than me is going to keep track, then I'd better fake it, er, I mean, uh...

Yeah...

/quickly rushes off to buy something and send it via same day transporter beam

Not only have I sent my gift, but as of this morning tracking reports that it's on the truck for delivery. Sadly, I had to order online, so I doubt that my identity will be kept secret from my recipient.

But you can mark me offa your list, you stalking stalker!

My computer is down at the moment but as soon as I can I'll go down the list of assignments, and follow up with everyone who hasn't reported in as having sent or received their gift.

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

Odie sent his. I know because I ate it already.

Dave

Dave

How was the purple gummi vagina?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I'm on my way to FedEx RIGHT THIS MOMENT, and I hardly kept my identity secret from my santee...

Did I do bad?

strawman

strawman

I hardly kept my identity secret from my santee...

Did I do bad?
Not at all. I acted as intermediary so people could keep themselves secret if they wanted to, but it's entirely up to you. I think most people didn't.

Espy

Espy

I got a package today. I can't open it till tomorrow due to my rushing around but rest assured... this thing will be opened, pictures will be taken and all will be right with the world.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Got the replacement today. And this one I checked right away: no missing pages ;)
Cool beans, they actually sent me notice that one was on the way. Glad that this one is in good shape.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

I really hope mine makes it.

I shipped potentially questionable things and customs doesn't like that.

And even if it does make it, it might have exploded.

.... I think I just inadvertantly added myself to America's Most Wanted list...

strawman

strawman

Eljuski is made of pure win:

AWESOME.

You, sir, win at least 42 internets.

Oh, wait, what's this postscript at the bottom of the letter...?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge!

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

That's a pretty badass painting.

WHERE'S MY PRESENT

Want so bad ;-;

Snuffleupagus

Snuffleupagus

How was the purple gummi vagina?[/QUOTE]

Enormous and sugary.

strawman

strawman

That's a pretty badass painting.
I know!

:D

ElJuski

ElJuski

Haha, awe. You guys are just too kind :). Next year I'll actually send a present that's actually worth receiving :p

Rubicon

I can confirm Covar has sent his gift, its the same present I posted pictures of :) Thanks again dude

Terrik

Terrik

My gift isnt coming until January...I gotta wait >_<

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yeah, I've sent my gift quite some time ago..28th of November. Predicted arrival is 4th of january. Crappy international mailing >_<

---------- Post added at 01:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 AM ----------

And Juski: damn, man, that rules.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Posting for the new page:

SENT:

[strike]Bumble the Boy Wonder[/strike]
[strike]Covar[/strike]
[strike]Espy[/strike]
[strike]Garbledina[/strike]
[strike]Gusto[/strike]
[strike]hylian[/strike]
[strike]KCWM[/strike]
LittleSin
[strike]Mav[/strike]
[strike]Odie[/strike]
[strike]phil[/strike]
[strike]Qonas[/strike]
[strike]Rob King[/strike]
[strike]Shakey[/strike]
[strike]Terrik[/strike]
[strike]Twitch[/strike]

RECEIVED:

Bumble the Boy Wonder
[strike]Covar[/strike]
doomdragon6
[strike]Espy[/strike]
Garbledina
Gusto
hylian
[strike]KCWM[/strike]
[strike]Mav[/strike]
[strike]Odie[/strike]
phil
[strike]Qonas[/strike]
Rob King
SeriousJay
[strike]Shakey[/strike]
Terrik
[strike]Twitch[/strike]
twitchmoss

I'm going to keep updating this as stuff is sent / received, so again, let me know if I improperly marked you.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Awesome! I'm in the special black and strike club, members: me and Droll. ;-P

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Awesome! I'm in the special black and strike club, members: me and Droll. ;-P
Not anymore, you're not. >=D

Bubble181

Bubble181

Awww :-( I was so glad to belong to an exclusive club for once, with just me and hot women :-(

KCWM

KCWM

Hey Doom. I think you have Chronos marked wrong. I was his target and I received my gift a good while ago.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

My package shall be sent tonight, and (due to a little larger check than I anticipated :) ) I was able to ensure it would arrive before Christmas!

Joyyyyy!

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

So, I got home from work today, no package, no notice on the door that it's in the office, nothing in the mailbox.... I was feeling rather anxious about getting a present in the mail. But it looked like Santa was holding off for yet another day. So I saddle up the Pug (or put a harness on him) to take him out for his afternoon constitutional (also known as "I GOTTA GO POOP NOW!! moment) and decided to stop by the office to check on the status of a repair that we're waiting on, and the manager says that she's got a package for me. JOY!

So we chat a little and the Pug and I are heading home to see what is in this wonderful package from ThinkGeek!

Here's the box...

and here is it after being carefully sliced open (I take my present opening seriously)...

Looks good, got a catalog to look though in the reading room later, but that's not the good stuff, there is a can of "Smart Mass Thinking Putty Dark Matter"...

And a "Make your own Snowman World" kit (the only way that we'll ever be able to make a snowman world in East Texas....)

I plan on having some fun with this stuff, thanks Santa from Backus, Mn! (or Tim if you prefer ;) )

Shakey

Shakey

:clap: You got it!

I was feeling kinda random, so I got you some stuff to play with.

It's not Christmas without making at least one snowman, and like you said this is probably the only way for you to get to do it. Or you could just make snowballs and throw them at someone.:D

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

:clap: You got it!

I was feeling kinda random, so I got you some stuff to play with.

It's not Christmas without making at least one snowman, and like you said this is probably the only way for you to get to do it. Or you could just make snowballs and throw them at someone.:D
That could be fun, I've got a third floor balcony, so it could be bombs from above!

Espy

Espy

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BLUETOOTH very much requiring hands RETRO HEADSET plus super cool little reading light thing!

Mr. Davis, you have outdone yourself sir! A jolly christmas in my household it is! :D:D:D:D

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

Those are both absolutely awesome! Thought I'm not sure what that smart ass is?
It's kind of a "super" silly putty. I've already stretched it out to about 6 foot in length and even my wife likes playing with it, it's really some cool stuff.

Wife looked at the catalog that came with it, she wants the lightsaber chopsticks now... might just have to get them for her, Valentine gift maybe...

Twitch

My person should have gotten their gift by now. I'm a little concerned because of the delay.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Yeah, I have no idea how long it'll take mine to get there. Somebody said they sent theirs on Nov. 28th and it's expected to arrive Jan. 1st? Holy shit!

I'm gonna be nerve-wracked for over a month if that's the case.

Twitch

If they don't announce it soon I'm going to pick up something else. I'll probably get the first one back after I send the second one and I'll just keep it myself.
Edit: The second one will be just as good if not the same as the first one, so fear not giftee.

Bubble181

Bubble181

Yeah, I have no idea how long it'll take mine to get there. Somebody said they sent theirs on Nov. 28th and it's expected to arrive Jan. 1st? Holy shit!

I'm gonna be nerve-wracked for over a month if that's the case.
January 4th, actually. And yeah.... Some countries have horrible shipping times. Grrr.

Jay

Jay

Got a FedEx warning that they tried to deliver a box to me today. Is that the gift? Or one of the 2 trilogies I ordered from Amazon? I'll find out tomorrow night!

phil

phil

Ok,

listen

I got the gift today for my person. I know it's too late to get it to them for Christmas, but I'd like to point out that I got this person a gift BEFORE getting anything for anyone in my family.

So it's going to be getting to you around the last minute but I'm like 99% sure you'll like it.

Or you already have it.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Alrighty, so that's a Sent on everyone except for Sin, and I know her package exploded or something and if she hasn't sent it yet, she will, so everyone's good on a sent.

So now everyone just waits until their shit gets there. =|

Shakey

Shakey

That smart mass is pretty cool. Here is a page with a couple of the things you can do with it. Basically you can stretch it, tear it, and shatter it.

This is one of my favorite pictures of what someone did with it:

Kitty Sinatra

Dude prolly just stuck his hand in a chemical toilet. :horn:

Hylian

Hylian

That smart mass is pretty cool. Here is a page with a couple of the things you can do with it. Basically you can stretch it, tear it, and shatter it.

Two by two, hands of blue... two by two, hands of blue...

Jay

Jay

Two by two, hands of blue... two by two, hands of blue...[/QUOTE]

:heart:

Cajungal

Cajungal

KEVIN MILLER! My package should be there!!! :( Is it there yet???

Gusto

Gusto

YES IT IS I JUST NEED TO TAKE A PICTURRRRRRRE :Leyla:

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

What is this!?

A lovely little tin?

What could be inside!?

ZOMG SEEJ SENT ME PECAN PRALINES :Leyla:

OM NOM NOM

So SO good. My family loves 'em too. And it came with a goofy/adorable little note that I will not repeat here. :D

Thanks for giving my family some delicious Christmas cheer, Leslie. :D :heart:

Jay

Jay

Damn, that looks delicious.

Cajungal

Cajungal

I'm so glad you got them! I hope everyone enjoys them. Merry Christmas, pal. :hug:

Gusto

Gusto

You too homes. :hug:

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Woot! My package came in! Let's get some pictures rollin'...

Uploading...

------------------------------------------------------------------

Alrighty! Let's see who it's from...

Why, it's from Terrik! Terrik, you rascal, what did you get me??

Well golly, here's a letter! Let's see what it says!

Dowhatnow?

Well hey, that coin's pretty neat! Let's see what else he was talking about...

Terrik, are you.... are you trying to frame me?

Oh, wow. This woodworking is pretty bitchin'.

Oops! That's all the pics I have!

Hahaha, definitely one of the weirder presents I've ever gotten! But all very cool. The posters are interesting, the coin is neat, I'm totally hanging the woodworking up, and I'm sure the tote shall tote.

But if the FBI shows up at my door, I'm totally sending them after you. :|

(But fo' real though, thanks! Is there any kind of story behind all these things, like did you spend time in China or what?)

So thank you Terrik! Hearing my mom say "what the hell?" as I opened the box was a nice treat. :D

New page, etc etc.

RECEIVED:

Bumble the Boy Wonder
[strike]Covar[/strike]
[strike]Espy[/strike]
Garbledina
Gusto
hylian
[strike]KCWM[/strike]
[strike]Mav[/strike]
[strike]Odie[/strike]
phil
[strike]Qonas[/strike]
Rob King
[strike]Shakey[/strike]
Terrik
[strike]Twitch[/strike]

Jay

Jay

That's awesome and totally over the $$ quota.. bitch!

phil

phil

Holy crap that stuff is awesome.

I'm in Dallas right now, so I can't check my mail...but before I left I got a thing saying that I had a packaged at the UPS store.

I assume it is a trap of some kind.

Terrik

Terrik

Glad you liked them Doomdragon and unless my sarcasm detector has been fried (which is entirely possible), yes I did spend some time in China. In fact I'm living there now and bought all of those things here in Tianjin. I sent the package back home to Florida first and had someone send it to Alabama, which is why the package itself didnt have a Chinese address :)

I'm really glad you got it. I was getting nervous after the package hadn't gotten to the states after two weeks. Glad everything made it ok.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

Glad you liked them Doomdragon and unless my sarcasm detector has been fried (which is entirely possible), yes I did spend some time in China. In fact I'm living there now and bought all of those things here in Tianjin. I sent the package back home to Florida first and had someone send it to Alabama, which is why the package itself didnt have a Chinese address :)

I'm really glad you got it. I was getting nervous after the package hadn't gotten to the states after two weeks. Glad everything made it ok.
Oh, okay, awesome! That makes them way even more awesome! :D

Thanks again!

Rob King

Rob King

So here's the story (all about how ... )

I leave for God's Country tomorrow (aka. my hometown) and I still haven't received a gift. That's not a problem, because it means that I'll have something exciting to come back to. But it also means that for the next week I won't be able to recieve it. I assume I'll get notification of some sort by the postal service or courrier or whatever, but I'm altogether worried about everything going wrong at once.

If you are my santa, and you get conformation that my order has 'arrived' in the next week, could you send me a PM or post here or something? I know it's supposed to be "Secret" Santa and not "Annouce it in an electronic form" Santa, but you know how it is :p

twitchmoss

twitchmoss

funny thing happened today! i get home, and theres a package for me!

What could this be i wonder?

after further tests, i deciphered the writing on the side! the translation helped.

Inside the box... i find... things! of a strange and peculiar nature!

yes! its ... some form of plant and a fuzzy thing wearinga santa hat :D theres a letter inside too! this explains some things. and cash moneys!

the fuzzy head spins! its got a wee motor inside :D

and the plant? its spanish moss:drum:

Nice one un-named person, who left their username off the letter! :peace:

Jay

Jay

SeriousJay comes home.... the FedEx package is waiting for him at his desk! (Warning : High-Def pics, FTW)

WUTS THIS, I ask. I approach cautiously... is this my Santa gift... or my Amazon books? My guess... SANTA CAME TO MAH HOUSE!

HELLS YEA! I quickly go into my pocket and take out my carving knife.

I empty the contents and rip it open like a virgin woman willing to be taken.

The first find!

This is so cool man! Is that a doddle of me? Either way, you got talent!

Next up!

FUCK YEA! WOLVERINE! How did you know he's like... my favorite superhero, BUB?

Next up!

Dude.... this is SO awesome! And the icing on the CAKE!

Yeah, this is totally rocking!!!!

My new office. :)

Thanks Bumble the Boy Wonder!!!!! Happy Holidays!!!

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Glad you like it, Jay :D

The Joker shirt was one size too big... but it was the last one they had :confused: (I figured too big would be better than too small!)

I knew as soon as I found out you were my santee that I wanted to include that note :)

Merry Christmas, sir!

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

funny thing happened today! i get home, and theres a package for me!

the fuzzy head spins! its got a wee motor inside :D

and the plant? its spanish moss:drum:
Nice one un-named person, who left their username off the letter! :peace:
The head has moss on it! And when you turn the motor on, it twitches!

Get it?? TWITCH MOSS!

I mean..

Um..

That's probably what whoever your secret santa was thought.

I'm sure.

.... Hehe... Twitchmoss.

Jay

Jay

Glad you like it, Jay :D

The Joker shirt was one size too big... but it was the last one they had :confused: (I figured too big would be better than too small!)

I knew as soon as I found out you were my santee that I wanted to include that note :)

Merry Christmas, sir!
XL or XXL is perfectly fine. Those fit me well. Great gifts!!!!

Rubicon

that is one freakin awesome Joker tshirt, nice dude, nice

and the dragon woodwork was simply amazing, beautiful

now if covar would post pictures! lol.. not the best gift in the world but considering his enjoyment of what it relates to I figured he'd like it

Hylian

Hylian

Still waiting for my gift to come in. The anticipation is driving me insane (okay more insane if you want to get technical)

Covar

Covar

that is one freakin awesome Joker tshirt, nice dude, nice

and the dragon woodwork was simply amazing, beautiful

now if covar would post pictures! lol.. not the best gift in the world but considering his enjoyment of what it relates to I figured he'd like it
I want to take amusing pictures with it like everyone else is doing, but my mind immediately goes to a dirty place, and trust me those are pictures that will never see the light of day. So until my roommate gets back and can hold the camera for me, I leave you with a little teaser.

phil

phil

Well, UPS fucked me over. They said they would hold my package until the 29th and they did not, so it's being shipped back to the Amazon warehouse.

Oh well. I still need to ship out mine anyway which I can now because I am back home from my holidays. I'd like to apologize to my receiver for my tardiness. I hope to make it worth it!

Terrik

Terrik

Well, I got my gift on Christmas Eve. I'd love to post pictures but they were on my Nokia N97, which got stolen in Shanghai so they're gone, and so is my joy.

However, Thank you *very* much to my Secret Santa Bubble181 who kicks a lot of ass.

Here's what he got me:

http://www.amazon.com/Blood-Pact-Ga...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262057238&sr=8-1

and

http://www.amazon.com/Horus-Heresy-...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262057398&sr=1-1

I was literally walking out the door to the airport to go to Shanghai when I got the books. It was perfect. I read through the entire Gaunt's Ghost novel in less than a day. I read it in the airport, on the plane, and a few hours into the early morning when I arrived in Shanghai, and finished it after I woke up. I've been starving for some good reading material and its perfect. Going through the second one now. Cheers to you Bubble, perfect gift :)

Odie

Odie opened his gift and was very happy and hasnt stopped playing with it.

And my Einstein Action figure is now on my desk at work next to Darth Vader.

Thanks Secret Santa!

Dave

Dave

I have to say that even though there were a few speed bumps this Secret Santa thing went really well.

Espy

Espy

Thanks Secret Santa!
I'm glad odie likes his toy! I figured he would, I tried it out personally so sorry about the person slobber all over it...

Gusto

Gusto

CHECK IT TRUE BELIEVERS

For those who have better eyes than me, you might be able to see that this is a merchandise shipment from Achewood. :D SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

A Dude & Catastrophe shirt and two WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE stickers! Excellent!

Here they are with one of the D&C pintglasses I bought myself for my birthday back in July.

Thanks, Miss Droll. You are truly an honourary knucklehead. :D :heart:

Kitty Sinatra

I think someone's hacked into espy's account. He seems so much more - I don't know, mischievous? - recently.

HowDroll

HowDroll

I hope it fits okay, Gusto :) Sorry it took so long to arrive!

Gusto

Gusto

No worries, Miss Droll. :)

It's kinda big on me but I've been bulking up a bit anyway so hopefully I can grow into it a bit.

Hopefully the stickers fit. ;)

Bubble181

Bubble181

Well, I got my gift on Christmas Eve.
Hurray! I'm glad it arrived just in time. Precision shipping, that :)

Cheers to you Bubble, perfect gift :)
Glad you like it :) It's slightly less imaginative/original than some of the other gifts here, but they were on your list so I figured you'd like them, and I didn't want to risk sending some of my more original ideas to China because of customs :-P
Cheers and happy reading :)

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I just got home from Disneyland last night, found my gift waiting for me :D

Pics to be posted soon!

Dave

Dave

I just put the other one back in until we get something better.

Covar

Covar

Is that Lightbox?

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

I found this on my bed when I got home on Saturday!

I opened it up and was stoked to find...

Comics! Oh, and whats this? A note!

A card, how thoughtful! Thanks SeriousJay!
He went through the effort of actually doing research on what I like! And found...

My favorite superhero, Gambit!

The best part about these comics, is that it appears he gave them from his own collection! Awesome!

Thanks again, Jay :D

Jay

Jay

What is crazy is that we sent eachother comic book stuff! That's awesome. I was thinking of a t-shirt myself but Gambit ones are rare are fuck, when I was perusing e-bay they were 30$ and only had mediums. I didn't want to risk it. :(

SO YOU GET COMICS FROM MAH COLLECTION!

and if you're ever in town, poutine is on meeees!

MindDetective

MindDetective

That Einstein figurine that Odie got: I have that guy sitting on a shelf too!

Espy

Espy

You would.

Bumble the Boy Wonder

Bumble the Boy Wonder

What is crazy is that we sent eachother comic book stuff! That's awesome. I was thinking of a t-shirt myself but Gambit ones are rare are fuck, when I was perusing e-bay they were 30$ and only had mediums. I didn't want to risk it. :(

SO YOU GET COMICS FROM MAH COLLECTION!

and if you're ever in town, poutine is on meeees!
Yeah man, I have yet to find a gambit shirt haha. These comics were awesome though! Loved em :D

MindDetective

MindDetective

You would.[/QUOTE]

That's what the awesome people put on their shelves.

Espy

Espy

You would.[/QUOTE]

That's what the awesome people put on their shelves.[/QUOTE]

And what awesome people send awesome people.

MindDetective

MindDetective

True dat.

Hylian

Hylian

do we know who all have received their gifts an who is still waiting for their gifts?

Rob King

Rob King

Apparently there was some issue with my gift. The secret service has visited me twice in the last month, and last Tuesday I returned to my apartment shortly after some unknown people had tossed it. My shed had Spanish words spraypainted onto it last night, which google translate tells me is a threat on my life. I knew this secret santa thing was a bad idea!!

LittleSin

LittleSin

What the fuck?

I just checked my tracking number and my package has been in the same fucking place sin December 29th.It's not even at its destination yet! What the hell Canada Post? WHAT THE HELL.

It's too late to call too....WHAT THE HELL?!

Hylian

Hylian

yaaay! I got my gift in!

(I apologize in advance for the quality of the pics. I had to use my webcam to take the pics)

I have not seen Animal House, or Tropic Thunder yet but I have seen The Day the Earth Stood Still before and I love it.

I got a funny message!

I also got 2 oreos, gravy mix,jello, and a cat toy! :)

so thank you my secret Santa! I am not sure who it is directly since there was no names to go by. All I have is the location it was sent from San Marcos, TX.

phil

phil

I too, got my gift recently.

You see, whoever my SS was bought me stuff off of Amazon.

UPS tried to deliver but i wasn't home, so they sent me a card telling me about this a few days later. Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to pick it up by the time they said they would send it back. I called them and asked them to hold it for another week, and they agreed.

I finally got back from my parent's place for X mas and went to pick it up only to find out that UPS sent it back a few days earlier than they said they would.

A few days ago, I got this in the mail.

19 bucks in Amazon credit!

I wonder though, who is my Santa and what did you intend to get me?

LittleSin

LittleSin

Did my person get their gift?

Fuck it.

Garbldina did you get you gift???

Chad Sexington

Garbledina

I did not get my gift yet, no... Maybe Canada Post hates my house. Of course if it's from Forum Cthulhu I have to worry that it's like Fear-In-A-Box :p

phil

phil

who was my santa?I still want to know what you intended to get me.

I bet it was so awesome.

and that you're so sexy.

But that might be the boooooooooze talking.

but probably not.

LittleSin

LittleSin

Garbledina...has it come NOW?

I called and bitched out CanadaPost.