Screw presents,I want an Indiana Jones Cake!!(geek cakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Laurelai

Those are great! I think I'd have a hard time eating the Alien cakes though until someone cut it up a tad :bush:

I did have a "WTF mommy moment" though when I saw the GTA cake.... for a 4 year old. :facepalm:

My mom had an E.T. birthday cake mold for me for when I was a kid. I think she still has it. She even make it for me for my 17th birthday when I had a bunch of friends over. I was obsessed with E.T. as a kid.

B

Batdan

The cat litter cake had me cracking up too.

I bet Kirby the dog would eat it.

W

Wasabi Poptart

My mom made that litter box cake for one of my cousins. It was awesome.

I've always liked the way Mignola draws the undead. Seeing that style in cake form is just perfect.

fade

Staff member
I've seen most of these. My wife and I make cakes. Well, she makes the cakes and I do the edible sculpted figures. Her photobucket is http://s471.photobucket.com/albums/rr75 ... aperwings/ and some of them I've sculpted (some geeky, some not):

Star Wars (I did the DV saber)

Some lady being dragged into her grave (the client saw it on another cakemaker's site):

Four-arms from Ben 10 (this was the best I ever did. I have a close-up somewhere)

Curious George

Some terrible Cars characters

Piggies and a cow

etc, etc. Not so much a shameless plug as pride in the cakes she makes. They taste awesome.

C

Chibibar

now here is the question...... on the Indiana Jones' cake, if you didn't switch it fast enough, does the cake explode? (It would be AWESOME if it happen to me)

figmentPez

Staff member
Chibibar said:
now here is the question...... on the Indiana Jones' cake, if you didn't switch it fast enough, does the cake explode? (It would be AWESOME if it happen to me)
It doesn't explode, it just causes an even larger cake to crush you.

J

JCM

figmentPez said:
Chibibar said:
It doesn't explode, it just causes an even larger cake to crush you.
Sure beats blowing the candle

Status
Not open for further replies.