Rant VII: Now With 25% Less Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
Nick, we just don't get why you're getting so upset about it. Honestly, everyone's talking about it because it's not like you. You take the prom night thing in stride all the time, and to outside eyes, this looks like a strange thing to get upset about by comparison. Curious that you called out my comment specifically, since it wasn't even really about you personally. I don't think anyone really meant any of it personally. We jab each other all the time. I fully expect you to do it back to me, and I'm sure you have made comments about me or my actions in the past. Same goes for all. If anything, consider it a show of equality.

fade

Staff member
Hey, that's not fair. I told you you were raising a serial killer. If questioning your skills as a parent isn't a jab, then I'm plum flummoxed.

Nick, we just don't get why you're getting so upset about it. Honestly, everyone's talking about it because it's not like you. You take the prom night thing in stride all the time, and to outside eyes, this looks like a strange thing to get upset about by comparison. Curious that you called out my comment specifically, since it wasn't even really about you personally. I don't think anyone really meant any of it personally. We jab each other all the time. I fully expect you to do it back to me, and I'm sure you have made comments about me or my actions in the past. Same goes for all. If anything, consider it a show of equality.
No, I know that. Like I said, what Juski said had nothing to do with what he said, how he said it, or anything. It was just really bad timing. It was the end result of a lot of other things that have been building up and I had no place to let it out. I only called out your comment and SaraRelm's specifically because it was the only two instances I could find (at the time) that related back to my blow up. I'd honestly just as soon forget the whole thing, if that's okay.

ElJuski

Staff member
No, I know that. Like I said, what Juski said had nothing to do with what he said, how he said it, or anything. It was just really bad timing. It was the end result of a lot of other things that have been building up and I had no place to let it out. I only called out your comment and SaraRelm's specifically because it was the only two instances I could find (at the time) that related back to my blow up. I'd honestly just as soon forget the whole thing, if that's okay.
Sure, putting it behind is all well and good, just let's all make sure another one of these emotional outbursts doesn't happen again. Because it's not healthy, man, especially if you're exhibiting these sorts of behaviors in the real world. Just make sure you take note of it and get help where you need it, poncho.

I have discovered I am attracted to men with beards. Like, it really get me going.

I discovered this after my husband shaved his off and I haven't bee able to muster the same amount of gusto that I normal do.

I just miss that scratchy feeling between my thighs, you know?

KA-POW. I just dropped a bomb of TMI on you guys.

ElJuski

Staff member
Next time, Juski's gonna cut off a finger.

You wouldn't want Juski to only have nine digits, would you?
I need them fingers for fingin'.

No, but seriously, so he doesn't do anything worse next time. I know I'm the biggest authority on the subject, like, in the universe, you know? but I really don't want the forum to enable this behavior. This forum enables a lot of behaviors.

I have discovered I am attracted to men with beards. Like, it really get me going.

I discovered this after my husband shaved his off and I haven't bee able to muster the same amount of gusto that I normal do.

WHY DID I CLICK THE SPOILER WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING.

fade

Staff member

4022b212ac24da3c020b2c356f925f2e.png

Shegokigo, I may have need of your services shortly.

Just arrested a child abuser, after watching the video evidence. I don't know how SVU can watch this sort of stuff every day... I want to throw up, and this wasn't even a particularly "bad" one...

BananaHands

Staff member
Shego? Can I come? I'm great at one liners that relieve some of the tension in given situations.

But don't worry... I'll let this child abuser know we're not kidding around.

Status
Not open for further replies.