Questions Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hong Kong Phooey. He changes in a filing cabinet and has a weird-ass car.

I don't drink beer. Can I have a third choice?

Pixar, Dreamworks, or Disney?

J

Jiarn

With Soy Milk, Caramel, and chocolate syrup, while frozen.

Good or Evil?

depends on the style but for me I would have to say goatee since I can't grow a beard yet :(

Do you reheat leftover pizza before you eat it?

Cajungal

Staff member
If veggie, no. If meaty, yes.

TV shows: Crime show or comedy (if you had to watch only one type forever)

Yes. Put the pizza slices on the pizza tray, pop it in the oven, and turn the oven on to 350. 8-10 minutes, but it's worth it for the crispy warm crust and melted cheese, rather than eating it cold, or worse - microwaving it and ending up with a soggy floppy for lunch.

Ugh, I have to go with crime. There are way too many really bad comedy shows to risk it. Though I'm really into castle, so crime with a side of comedy is the best. (And no, the pun and YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAH isn't comedy)

Spring or Autumn?

1) Comedy. Good comedy, ideally.

2) Autumn. The best colors of the year, plus I like cool and windy weather. And the best holidays!

Question: Sitting or standing?

If I am dipping into salsa than I prefer tortilla chips but otherwise potato chips

would you rather have warp capable ships or replicator technology?

Plastic. I'm waiting for the all-in-one ID/debit/credit/drivers license/etc to go with my flying car.

I don't like Spam!

Actually, I don't. It's gross.

Apple or PC?

Texas is the biggest state
North South East or West
Alaska doesn't really count
It's bigger than the rest. --Austin Lounge Lizards

Prokofiev or Mozart?

Cactuar, if the party's high enough level to one-shot him. Tonberries are why I never finished FFVII.

Half-elf or Half-orc?

J

Jiarn

Half-Elf for the bonuses to Intelligence. I'd rather be able to heal myself better than do more damage!

Jasmine or Esmerelda?

I instantly want to say Death and glory but I also know who I am and I feel I would chicken out and go for life and mediocrity all the while wondering if I had made the right choice.

Bacon or sausage with your eggs?

To do all without knowing or to know all without doing? Tough choice. I'll go with omnipotence.

Spring, summer, autumn, or winter?

North_Ranger

Staff member
If this was about Changeling: The Lost, Spring, definitely.

Otherwise, tough choice. Do I bitch about it being rainy and watery and dangerously slippery, too goddamn hot and humid, miserably wet and spooky though with dashes of color, or cold enough to freeze off uncovered extremities? Choices, choices, choices... eh, summer. At least then I have an excuse for not wearing a damn thing.

Aliens attack the planet to take our women to their alien breeding program. What do you do?

I wish I had a spring or fall, 8 months of Summer and 4 months of winterish weather more like other people's fall.

Drink whiskey all day and never shave again.

Blue Pill or Red Pill?

J

Jiarn

Beastiality. At least it's warm.

Very hot climate or very cold climate?

Status
Not open for further replies.