Questions Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither. Everyone has their own favourite.

Since "American" can apply to the whole of the american continent, why is there no collective noun for the citizens of the United States?

There is it is called American. We took a vote on the North American Continent and the USA won by popular vote.

Why doesn't Europe give up and start calling themselves Asian?

Yeah, you know me!

Are you always too hot and never too cold? Did you take your best shot? Too hot to hold? Never too young, never too old?

North_Ranger

Staff member
In a barrel.

It is late in the evening, you've just come home from [insert activity here] and you could use a quick nosh. What will you have?

Cajungal

Staff member
A V8, a cheese sandwich, a kashi bar, or a toasted tortilla with some pinto beans. I always have pinto beans ready for a quick snack.

There's no more cake left in the world, and it's your birthday. What do you have instead of bday cake?

Taking off this G-D kevlar-weave heat shield and peeling off the under armor underneath. Nothing says "End of Shift" quite like prickly heat fading into the cool of an air-conditioned home. Except a beer, too.

How's y'all's weather been? Because apparently we're trying to make up for weeks with no rain all at once.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Hot, blazing hot again. And the Market is this week, with practically no shade. Heat stroke, ho!

I'm gonna be wearing a priest's robes. Should I go commando?

IBC, but in restaurants the old A&W standby.

Best Ice Cream for Floats?

If you say anything besides Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.... you are a poopy-faced liar!

Cajungal

Staff member
Blue Bell Vanilla... and I'm not just saying that because you want me to. It really is the best!

Would you rather read a novel that sounds appealing or a biography of someone who interests you?

Fan of both genres, but I'll take the Novel Approach. I've been burned by too many terrible biographies.

Does it bother you when a Memoir turns out to be mostly fiction?

I assume that memoirs are a form of fiction loosely anchored by occasional facts.

Most unexpected thing a GM pulled on your party during an RPG campaign?

J

Joe Johnson

Had one of the PCs possessed by a demon and worked with that player to try and take down the party.

Heinz or Hunts?

North_Ranger

Staff member
None. If you have to unfreeze your pizza, you're doing something wrong.

What is one of your cooking/crafts/professional secrets?

T-Shirt and gym shorts or just boxers. I'd wear less around the house but my favorite chair is leather.

What is your uniform if you are going out for drinks with friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.