Export thread

Purpose of this Board!

Dave

Dave

Welcome to the "Health and Advice" forum! (Formerly Ask Dave & Jay.)

In this sub you can still ask for advice (even anonymously) and also find overall health questions, including losing weight and getting motivation from others just like you!

BananaHands will be a mod here and will be responsible for its content. The other mods will still be around, of course, but this is Bananahands' baby.

Have fun!

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

Can I ask questions unanonymously, or is it mainly just for anon questions? I don't remember if you've had a AMA

Gusto

Gusto

Only Dave needs an entire subforum for his AMA. :awesome:

Baerdog

Baerdog

Can I ask questions unanonymously, or is it mainly just for anon questions? I don't remember if you've had a AMA
I think you should make a thread for this.

Dave

Dave

You can ask questions unanonymously or anonymously. But this is different from an AMA thread. This is an advice board.

I'm allowing anonymous posting and guest posting because this way some people might ask serious questions.

darkangel6988

Hi Dave :) that's all for today

Dave

Dave

Hi, Shawna! All I got, too.

Help

Dave, my husband spends hours on the computer. Every day it's the same. Hours are spent playing games, and chatting. However, when I ask him to help me around the house, he acts as if he can't hear me, or he will try pushing the work on to our kids so he does not have to do any of the household chores. What should I do? How should I get his attention?

-Help

Tress

Tress

Dave, my husband spends hours on the computer. Every day it's the same. Hours are spent playing games, and chatting. However, when I ask him to help me around the house, he acts as if he can't hear me, or he will try pushing the work on to our kids so he does not have to do any of the household chores. What should I do? How should I get his attention?

-Help
Mom? Is that you?

Dave

Dave

No. It's my wife. I'm totally serious.

Hylian

Hylian

As serious as you were when you peed on your cat?

Dave

Dave

More so.

Gangerworld

Gotta question for ya:

How would you suggest I use this website and forum to the best of its ability. That is, how can I, humble artist, make the most of this place?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

Make a bunch of cool posts, and we'll be like, whoa, that person is pretty cool, I wonder what their other cool stuff is like

Dave

Dave