Portraits in Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappit

Staff member
As I'm adjusting to working digitally on an iPad, I started to draw forumites, using images in the New Pictures Thread as references. I'm going back to the basics, drawing from life to build up my digital abilities. I'll post the images as I finish them, and of course, I'll let you all know who's who.

LittleKagsin

Bumble

North Ranger

Just FYI, but I think you should give each forumite you draw a separate post. Otherwise we can only like/love it once ;)

That NR one is just fantastic. You really are growing as an artist Zap. Shading looks great, nice detail... just awesome.

Zappit

Staff member
[user]Cajungal[/user], it's your turn!

In green...

As always, if any of my subjects want the larger image files, just PM me an e-mail to send it to.

As for the app, Droll, it's all done in Artstudio.

These are a lot of fun. It's too bad that a few of our most outspoken members left recently. Somebody go convince Shego to come back, because hers would be all kinds of wild.

Zappit

Staff member
[user]ThatNickGuy[/user]

I had trouble thinking up a concept, then I just said, "Screw it, just give him some robot pants."

Zappit

Staff member
Okay - not a portrait, but I've been working hard to learn more about Artstudio, and I've had a few breakthroughs, particularly in color. This was a practice piece, but these techniques will give my work some major depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.