Patrick Swayze was Poisoned!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.) She is taking a big risk putting off treatment for her own cancer

2.) She is extremely irresponsible talking about things that she has no training in. Find a university library and try PubMed or something, lady.

3.) She's partially right. Chemo is basically poison. It is meant to be a poison, though. The part where she's wrong is in that she concluded that because it is a poison, it must have killed him. People on chemo die all the time but it doesn't mean its the chemo's fault...

*wishes science literacy was a few miles beyond where it is now*

Just because she had the type of breast cancer that was treated with hormones doesn't mean that ALL cancers can be fought this way. I'm all for seeking non traditional medicine if your Dr. approves, but telling people that ALL cancer (or at least something as life threatening as pancreatic cancer) can be fixed this way, she's hurting more people than helping.

But then again, no one listens to her.

Yeah, it must've been the chemo, I mean, no one ever dies quickly of one of the absolute deadliest cancers you can possibly develop.

Green_Lantern

Staff member
I really hate how celebrities think and are treated like they have a valid opinion about everything.

Either way, my message for her: Shut up bitch.

No, but seriously, how is being somewhat famous for singing or acting enough to know more than everyone about everything?

It's not? Tell that to most celebrities out there. They should all be asked about hollywood and movies and TV y'know.. if anything at all make it their area of expertise, but instead they're asked about politics, medicine, international affairs and ... I dunno, stuff they know shit about. And people READ the opinions of an ACTOR on the PRESIDENT like it means jack shit.

I wish I could remember that quote of a celebrity who made fun of people who asked celebs about stuff other than acting.

No, but seriously, how is being somewhat famous for singing or acting enough to know more than everyone about everything?
It's not. This is why someone needs to hunt Jenny McCarthy down like a dog and shut her the fuck up by any means necessary.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Because people don't trust politicians, doctors or any kind of experts anymore these days.

Now people will only believe actors and "alternative" media. *snip rant about a Holocaust denier dipshit*

North_Ranger

Staff member
It's not. This is why someone needs to hunt Jenny McCarthy down like a dog and shut her the fuck up by any means necessary.[/QUOTE]

She needs a severe, severe beating.[/QUOTE]

After reading her Wikipedia article... I concur.

This kind of vaccine rejection asshattery has spread to Finland as well...

Ugh... I think the J Mc pisses me off more. If you're an adult and you seek other means to kill... I mean treat yourself, that's one thing.

But give the freaking babies a shot at life, will ya?

M

Mr_Chaz

If I punch her hard enough will her face crack? I might go and experiment.

E

elph

So the ditzy brainless blonde routine from Three's Company wasn't an act? Well, it all makes sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.