Panda Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Selgeron

Can someone explain to me what is going on? I was actually sort of enjoying the strips so far in pvp up until the last three. As far as I know theres a fat white haired retarded scott kurtz trying to ...hunt down a panda? I have no idea.

It just makes no sense to me...

Your guess is as good as mine. I haven't cared for it either. No laughs so far. I was enjoying PVP as well up until this arc.

Selgeron said:
Can someone explain to me what is going on?
This combined with your current post count rank (if you don't post again before reading this) was kinda funny. :toocool:

I'm enjoying the arc, if not for the writing/humor/characters/whatever, than for the obtuse reference and criticism of Whale Wars/Greenpeace-types.

Man, those people irritate me.

Charlie Dont Surf said:
Whale Wars is my favorite show on TV. It's simply amazing.
Really? I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but why do you like it? What makes it amazing?

:(

I thought they've been funny. Today's with the panda pulling a River Tam was good.

Rob King said:
[quote="Charlie Dont Surf":3rq8djhx]Whale Wars is my favorite show on TV. It's simply amazing.
Really? I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but why do you like it? What makes it amazing?[/quote:3rq8djhx]

Every episode they find new ways to fuck up everything they're trying to do. They are literally the most incompetent sailors, eco-terrorists, and human beings I've ever seen in my life. Their fuckups are a never-ending source of hilarity.

Charlie Dont Surf said:
[quote="Rob King":1ab1red0][quote="Charlie Dont Surf":1ab1red0]Whale Wars is my favorite show on TV. It's simply amazing.
Really? I'm not trying to be a jackass or anything, but why do you like it? What makes it amazing?[/quote:1ab1red0]

Every episode they find new ways to fuck up everything they're trying to do. They are literally the most incompetent sailors, eco-terrorists, and human beings I've ever seen in my life. Their fuckups are a never-ending source of hilarity.[/quote:1ab1red0]

Oh, good. I was afraid I was missing something huge. You just bask in the schadenfreude of it all.

This is beyond acceptable. This is optimal.

S

Selgeron

Oh I guess it just went way over my head. I just had no idea what he was doing. I have never seen whale wars, or really heard of it besides in passing...

Status
Not open for further replies.