[TV] Orphan Black Season 3 - This is war!

Started last night! Very good episode, lots of personality changes. Loving all the castors and 2 new clones! (one unseen)

Mrs S, I expected that to last longer, but quite please at it resolving quickly also.

So Helena has a conscience. Just not in the form of Jimminy Cricket!

Not disappointed with the premiere! But, of course-

It's a little freaking knowing that "Jimminy Scorpion" is real and not CG.

I love seeing the clones pretend to be each other. Tatiana blows my mind every time she does that. In contrast, I don't feel like there's distinctive differences in the Castor clones yet, but if I remember correctly, they were all raised together.

What is with the eye scenes?!? AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!! :eww:

Here's hoping Ari Millen will turn out to be equally talented as the Castor clones but so far there isn't a lot of variance between the boy clones shown so far.

Well you have to remember that the male clones were sold/given to the Military, in what was presumably a much more controlled environment than Dyad. Can't expect a lot of variance in that kind of environment, at least I wouldn't think.

Well you have to remember that the male clones were sold/given to the Military, in what was presumably a much more controlled environment than Dyad. Can't expect a lot of variance in that kind of environment, at least I wouldn't think.
Right. The Leda clones were raised separately, in complete ignorance of each other (save for Rachel, maybe) and in a variety of circumstances. The Castor clones were raised together, well aware of the fact that they were clones, in a controlled environment. It will probably come down to small differences - mannerisms, quirks, preferences, rather than entirely different personas.

Why, hello Allison's mother. This explains so much.

I'm afraid Rachel is going to cause Scott's death. I like Scott! Boo, Rachel! :(

Oh, Helena. Never change.

And I'll admit, I didn't see that twist coming (re: Castor/Leda origins.)

And goddammit, Gracie!

Bets on Shay's current status?

My favorite thing about this show is the pace. They don't let you sit with any mystery for long before moving the plot forward solving it and introducing more mysteries. Sad that the finale is fast approaching.

That was really good!

Yay, Scotty is alive! But Noooooooo, Delphine! :( And what the HELL was that grub coming out of his mouth?!?