OOTS 672 - A Familiar Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-b-but...wait, what does that mean?! WHAT DOES IT MEAN!!

Damnit, this guy's gotta produce more awesome comic more often.

Time to hire an MBA graduate.

Just when you think some type of resolution may be in sight.... The plot spends so much time off the rails, I'm not sure there are any rails left in this comic.

The Messiah said:
Just when you think some type of resolution may be in sight.... The plot spends so much time off the rails, I'm not sure there are any rails left in this comic.
Dude, it's a giant, epic fantasy world story. And there have been PLENTY of payoffs to storyarcs to keep fans satisfied and really establish this as one of the best comics out there.

Seriously, how many other webcomics have this much dedication to a giant, ongoing story?

ThatNickGuy said:
The Messiah said:
Dude, it's a giant, epic fantasy world story. And there have been PLENTY of payoffs to storyarcs to keep fans satisfied and really establish this as one of the best comics out there.

Seriously, how many other webcomics have this much dedication to a giant, ongoing story?
I think you misunderstand, but that's ok. Not like I expect anything else in these forums.

North_Ranger

Staff member
Excuse me, my jaw just detached itself from my skull and fell on the floor. Anyone know the name of a good corrective surgeon?

C

Chibibar

Scydron said:
Damn, why must I wait another three weeks for another update?
probably for medical reason The Giant doesn't like to talk to the public about.

Still pretty awesome there. Now a whole new series of questions open.

R

rvdleun

Can't wait to read the fourth book. The extras are generally worth it, it's fun to read on the can, and my GF doesn't want to follow the series online and only wants to read them in book form.

Chibibar said:
Scydron said:
Damn, why must I wait another three weeks for another update?
probably for medical reason The Giant doesn't like to talk to the public about.

Still pretty awesome there. Now a whole new series of questions open.
Rhetorical.

...we need a facepalm smiley.

It's bad that I know that there isn't a new comic up. I KNOW it will be 20 days (minimum) before a new comic is up and yet I have become so accustomed to "it's a random release schedule" that I check for a new comic like 5 times a day anyway, "just in case".

Status
Not open for further replies.