Oh shit sons! The wait is fucking over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the first one, and this looks like a crappy direct-to-DVD sequel with little homages to the original and nothing really worth watching. I will ignore it.

Honestly, this feels like Disney DTV format. Relative of last movie's villain, a new character filling in almost the exact same role as a previous character with the same method of approach to that role (actually, looks like two, one for Dafoe's role, one for Funnyman). Same heroes, but still... looks like derivative garbage.

E

elph

Julie Benz.. mmmmm that woman shows up in the strangest of places.

T

Twitch

I'm watching BS right now. It's terrible, why did I watch this again?

G

GeneralOrder24

Know what this reminds me of? The critic, with all of its ridiculous sequel/spoof trailers that it had. Even the title..."all saints day" grpan tastic.

ElJuski

Staff member
Once again--I remember when I was a freshman in college and all the flash bang boom bah of Boondock Saints was appealing.

And then I saw a bunch of other movies, finished my testicle-dropping, and got some years behind me.

There's no way I'd want to give Troy Duffy the satisfaction of me handing him money to see what should be a direct-to-dvd turdfest.

You know, I enjoyed the first one, but it really didn't call for a sequel at all. Might catch it out of morbid curiosity, but it doesn't look very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.