Export thread

Oh shit sons! The wait is fucking over!

Frank

Frankie Williamson

http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/2...aints-day/videos/boonsaints2_trlr_090209.html

AND IT'S STARRING JUDD FUCKING NELSON!

YAY-YEAH!

Not gonna lie, it looks pretty God damn terrible.

Shawn

Shawn

Looking forward to it regardless

Charlie Don't Surf

The Lovely Boehner

finally, the terrible sequel to a terrible movie that people with poor taste have been dreaming of

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Never seen the first one.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

I love the first one, and this looks like a crappy direct-to-DVD sequel with little homages to the original and nothing really worth watching. I will ignore it.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Sounds like another "Carlito's Way pt2"

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Honestly, this feels like Disney DTV format. Relative of last movie's villain, a new character filling in almost the exact same role as a previous character with the same method of approach to that role (actually, looks like two, one for Dafoe's role, one for Funnyman). Same heroes, but still... looks like derivative garbage.

elph

Julie Benz.. mmmmm that woman shows up in the strangest of places.

phil

phil

heh, kinda lookin' forward to this.

Twitch

I'm watching BS right now. It's terrible, why did I watch this again?

GeneralOrder24

Know what this reminds me of? The critic, with all of its ridiculous sequel/spoof trailers that it had. Even the title..."all saints day" grpan tastic.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Once again--I remember when I was a freshman in college and all the flash bang boom bah of Boondock Saints was appealing.

And then I saw a bunch of other movies, finished my testicle-dropping, and got some years behind me.

There's no way I'd want to give Troy Duffy the satisfaction of me handing him money to see what should be a direct-to-dvd turdfest.

Simfers

Simfers

You know, I enjoyed the first one, but it really didn't call for a sequel at all. Might catch it out of morbid curiosity, but it doesn't look very promising.

Vytamindi

Vytamindi

*shrug* I liked the first one. Will Netflix this one.

Jay

Jay

Some movies really shouldn't have a sequel.