NSFYB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received notification from cognoman that the Halforums was doing february in august.

Cognoman said:
Fenny,
Congratulations A-wipe. Here's your chance to redeem yourself. Don't screw the pooch.

[Halforums Link]
I have returned for six days of brutal daily draws. And some things i did last week while i was in the middle of moving.

Gotta redeem myself fo' real.

skeletorf.png

The first one last week

flash1.png

The second one last week. (just paint)

bike1.png

The third one last week.

sammy.png

The fourth one from last week. (Just paint)

These last four were from last week.

Which was the week of last.

It was last week.

The ones that say 'just paint' were drawn at a prior date and painted last week. Because most of my gear was packed and i just had a computer and a wacom.

I am currently painting something i just drew and will post tonight.

It will be for... this week.

Which is the week we are in now.

Beeeeeeee good.

fade

Staff member
Very nice. If I were to settle on a single critique of your work, it would be that your girls all have similar faces. As usual, though, your rubbery organic style, your motion, and your layouts are superb.

Thanks man. They really do. I have two go-to faces for girls. eyes closed, and eyes open. I've got some practice ideas in mind.

I didn't have time to finish painting this. And unfinished paintings are like worst song played on ugliest guitar.This is a little like an art 'roast' for a friend (who actually managed to do the 365 challenge which is to draw everyday for a year). Special guest appearance of hand of ty dunitz, which is an artist he adores (and, subsequently, cognomans roommate). I will finish this before the end of august.

neilunfinished.png

I don't normally comment in these art threads, other than to make horrible, horrible edits to other people's work. But I have to say, I've really liked everything I've seen from you. I'm not sure what it is, but your style is incredibly appealing.

Thanks BROS! ;)

I am still diligently working on painting with diligence and affectionence. But have no screen caps to show the updates. Post tomorrow?

Here's a sketch i did today too while waiting for my compy to stop doing suicide. So i don't leave this place totally empty handed.

quicklines.jpg

I DRAW WITH THE FURY OF A THOUSAND DRAGONS.

While doing a digital critique of Fade's layouts, i discovered two things;

1) I haven't drawn with a tablet in a long time. And it felt like moving a branch through mud. I should try to do like, one picture a year at least.
2) His comic picture was the most bad-ass background ever in both color gradient and texture. And i will probably continue to use it.

cats copy.png

I also finished that neil drawing i posted a while ago. It is now done.

if this drawing was a galactic freighter, it would make the kessel run in like, 2 meter womprats. No waitaminute...

ghul.png

Rogues yo.

Hey, if your going to show catwomans boobs and ivys bush, i think we should se ra's al goul's shlong.

Seriously, though, awesome flow and composition.

Status
Not open for further replies.