No Matter How Big of a Beatles Fan You Are...

Status
Not open for further replies.
DAMMIT!

Alright... When I'm Sixty-Four and In My Life.

I can work with this. Lessee...

ooh, I know, one of my all time favorites:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k83H2fRc02I:2gi34l61][/youtube:2gi34l61]

How is that the answer? The man is over 64 now and I would sure as hell send him Valentines.

(if you're saying it's "no she won't" cause Linda died or something... it was one of the first songs Paul wrote, when he was like 16 or something. No Linda yet.)

Fernando, I love ya man. But I'm not going to be a Beatles fan. And that's something you're going to have to learn to live with.

I'm not trying to make you a Beatles fan, dude, I'm just trying to introduce you to songs that aren't either "popcorn" or "fucking weird", just, y'know... cause if anyone can, it's me!

I'm well aware that your musical tastes are beyond saving, Fall-Out Boy man :D

S

Skinny Santa

Calleja said:
How is that the answer? The man is over 64 now and I would sure as * send him Valentines.

(if you're saying it's "no she won't" cause Linda died or something... it was one of the first songs Paul wrote, when he was like 16 or something. No Linda yet.)
Do you crazy Mexicans not get news? Heather Mills divorced him right before his 64th birthday and the world had an ironygasm.

That it's not ironic cause the song is a young guy thinking about being old, not about an old guy thinking about being slightly older.

Calleja said:
How is that the answer? The man is over 64 now and I would sure as hell send him Valentines.

No, I'm referring to the fact that he was born on June of '42, and he separated from his wife in may of '06... right before his 64th birthday.

I don't care if you don't think it's right... I still find it delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.