New Picture Thread

Another edition of Halforums Cribs (Image heavy):

Apartment_small_002.jpg

I live in a basement apartment, so you have to walk down these stairs. If you are over 6ft, I advise you watch your head.
Apartment_small_004.jpg

The living room
Apartment_small_006.jpg

North wall of the living room. Astute viewers will notice my hockey stick is taped WAY too high up. That's because it has Ovechkin's name on it and I hate Ovi.
Apartment_small_009.jpg

Where I spend most of the day
Apartment_small_010.jpg

Movie shelves
Apartment_small_011.jpg

Books, and more DVDs along the bottom
Apartment_small_012.jpg

A close up of my library of zombie material. Note: "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" is being borrowed by someone else right now.
Apartment_small_013.jpg

The Couch.
Apartment_small_014.jpg

I may be a Leafs fan, but I can still recognize and appreciate the great Patrick Roy. Got this autographed photo at a fundraising auction last year. So glad I can finally hang it up now.
Apartment_small_017.jpg

The kitchen. No microwave, no toaster.
Apartment_small_018.jpg

And into the bedroom. The pile of stuff on the right is permanent, I'm afraid. On the left there is my animation desk.
Apartment_small_020.jpg

Handpainted my dresser and nighttable plaid 8 years ago. Still bad ass.
Apartment_small_022.jpg

The gecko
Apartment_small_024.jpg

The closet.
There is also a bathroom, but who cares about that?

North_Ranger

Staff member
HRNNNNGGGGG..... you make things so difficult, NR...
Eh, I actually considered using that, so no harm no foul. In the end I opted for a leather bag and a coat to hide the line instead. Call me old-fashioned, but the thought of having a bag of lukewarm piss strapped to my leg is not what I would call an improvement. Not to mention that on a good day that thing would fill up in less than an hour.

It's interpretive! It's to get people thinking why the artist chose to make your eyes blue instead of green! What does the blue represent and what does the lack of green represent?!

Look, if you're going to be so pedantic about it, my price just raised to $150.01. SO THERE.

You know what would spruce this place up?

A painting by a certain forum member at a good price.

:D
I don't understand your first question. The one in the spoilers.
As to your second question: you do not understand how poor I am. Look at that couch. See that couch? See the shoestrings I've used to tie the fold out bedframe down because it springs up on its own?

I don't understand your first question. The one in the spoilers.
As to your second question: you do not understand how poor I am. Look at that couch. See that couch? See the shoestrings I've used to tie the fold out bedframe down because it springs up on its own?
Huh...why are there two spoilers?

Anyways, twas a joke/shameless self promoting.

I do not know what Rising is.

...NO, THAT DOES NOT SOUND LIKE MY PROM NIGHT!
A painting I did that is currently occupying the halstore. :p

I'm too depressed to leave.

I'm sure I could go to another forum but in the end, it would just turn into Halforums again.

Sigh.

This is what was waiting for me when I got home last night.

I love having a wife who browses Pinterest for ideas all the time. *chuckles* Not pictured are the cards, the book "100 Reasons Why Daughters Need Daddies," and a box set of Beers of the World.

Best. Wife. Ever.

That's great OC! I got a few idea from Pinterest for crafts I can do with my kids to send in care packages for Mr. Wasabi. I got some fabric markers and had them decorate one side of a pillow case with whatever they want, then on the other side I traced their hands (and one of mine) around a big heart. In the Father's Day box (which hasn't arrived yet) he's getting an outline of both kids' upper bodies with their arms stretched out for "Hugs for Daddy". I let them decorate the paper however they wanted. The next box I'm making him a Zombie Survival Kit full of candy and granola bars with labels put over them to look like part of a med kit.
Added at: 17:33
Forgot I have pics of the pillow case.
pillowcase.jpg

pillowcase1.jpg

Added at: 17:33

S

SeraRelm

"Now your pillow can slap you for us while you sleep!":awesome:

Those are cute though. Great idea.

This is what was waiting for me when I got home last night.

I love having a wife who browses Pinterest for ideas all the time. *chuckles* Not pictured are the cards, the book "100 Reasons Why Daughters Need Daddies," and a box set of Beers of the World.

Best. Wife. Ever.

HEYYYY!! I have one of thems too!

IMAG0338.jpg

Does this mean we're bros now?