Nevermind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He-Man in WOW

escushion said:
Shegokigo said:
Hello two years ago. :slywink:
Gotta remember time zones. It's 2007 in Brazil.
I remember, back in the early 80's, when breakdancing was hecka popular with us kids. Michael Jackson had done the moonwalk on stage in 83, and we all had to learn how to do that cool shit, yo. By the mid 80's, breakdancing had gone mainstream. The movie Breakin came out in '84, and Alfonso Ribeiro (Carlton on the Fresh Prince) put out a "how to breakdance" video in '85.

By the time I graduated high school in '88, the breakdancing fad was over, and it was embarrassing to admit you knew how to do the backspin. In 1991, I visited my grandmother in Oklahoma, just before joining the Navy. There was a little kid up the road who was about 4 years younger than me, so it put him right around 17 at the time. Anyway, I came to visit, and there he was, out in his front yard with a piece of cardboard, trying to learn how to do the backspin.

Are you saying Brazil's like Oklahoma? :)

C

Chazwozel

He-Man in WOW

Shegokigo said:
I remember them from back when I played. Adam Eternium sat around in Shat with Orco and Cringer.

J

JCM

He-Man in WOW

Shegokigo said:
My apologies for not buying the cards based on the videogame, saw the Heman cards on several news sites.

Blame Digg, Joystiq, Kotaku and IGN, as it was frontpage, guess they too live in Brazil in a 2007 time zone.

:rofl:

Aw cmon JCM, don't get your leaf undies in a bunch. :slywink:

I actually wasn't aware they made his character into a card. :uhhuh: :thumbsup:

S

Steven Soderburgin

Holy fucking shit Blizzard put a reference to a pop culture item in their game

THIS IS FUCKING UNPRECEDENTED

J

JCM

Shegokigo said:
:rofl:

Aw cmon JCM, don't get your leaf undies in a bunch. :slywink:

I actually wasn't aware they made his character into a card. :uhhuh: :thumbsup:
Its not leaf dammit! Its a live anaconda.

Kissinger said:
Holy fucking shit Blizzard put a reference to a pop culture item in their game

THIS IS FUCKING UNPRECEDENTED
:slap:

JCM, I have a good friend who is all about all things Skeletor and I know he hadn't seen these. So thanks for posting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.