[Question] Nerdy Derby names goooo

I'm getting closer and closer to the point where I have to have a derby name. Help a nerd girl out friends!

So my favorite nerdy things:
Dresden Files
D&D
Bioware stuff
Fire Emblem
Luigi's Mansion
Doctor Who Universe
Sherlock
Supernatural
Most classic geeky things

I thought of "Finally Ginger" since I'm a redhead, but I don't know how well that really fits a derby name. So anyways, go to it you evil bastards.

My Little Pony names are also acceptable, but all the good Rainbow Dash ones are totally taken already. ;)

This is harder than I expected...

Looks like Sonic Screwdriver isn't taken. A bit long though...

You might take a peek through common phrases and cliches for inspiration:

http://clichesite.com/alpha_list.asp?which=lett 1

The words "haiku" and "whovian" don't appear in any names. "Haiku up" isn't very good, but if you can end the phrase "hack you..." with something interesting it could be a memorable name.

Doctor Taboo
Doctor Hew
Doctor Slew
Om nom nom
Om nom bomb
Icy Dead People (I see dead people...)
Whiz Bayou (if you're a particularly southern gal and/or fast)
Chaotic Knievel (there are several Knievels, though)

There are a number of intriguing words that rhyme with "chaotic" if you want to go with a D&D alignment name, including despotic, erotic, exotic, hypnotic, neurotic, patriotic, psychotic, quixotic, robotic, symbiotic. Good, evil, lawful, neutral have surprisingly few rhymes.

Last edited:
Even "Sonic RainBoom"?
OK, Sonic Rainboom was totally not taken, and I was thinking about that one.

Another idea I found while randomly browsing the interwebs was Dee Twenty.

Side Note: If you can think of a good number to go with names, it'll help my brain too.

One Woman Rave was also on my list as a Dresden Files homage, but One Woman _____ seems overused to me in general.

If you don't mind being associated with Martha Jones, how about Martha Owns? (or Ownz, I gusss, if you want to get EXTREEEEEEME!)

Right now I'm leaning heavily towards Rollin' Initiative with d20 as my number, but unless I miraculously shave 25 seconds off my 27 in 5 time on Saturday I still have a few weeks to think about it, so keep ideas coming!

OK! So I have settled on it, because I need to motivate myself.

Dee Twenty
#CR1T

and this happened to my helmet today.

image-2087147657.jpg