[Gaming] My Friends and I made a Drawing Party Game!!

Oh wow, this is about as legit as I can possibly imagine. Is there a process in the future to post a link in a non-spam friendly way?

Sorry for not getting back earlier on this - thought I was getting email notifications.

I would love for people to play our game but not sure what the best way for outreach is. Happy to have feedback

Oh wow, this is about as legit as I can possibly imagine. Is there a process in the future to post a link in a non-spam friendly way?

Sorry for not getting back earlier on this - thought I was getting email notifications.

I would love for people to play our game but not sure what the best way for outreach is. Happy to have feedback
Engaging with the forum without just advertising your game would be a good start. Joining and dumping a link without any other engagement just reads as spam.

Dave

Staff member

It's fine, dude. You posted respectfully, didn't try to hide behind anything, and actually returned! All good signs. Most people who spam come in and act like they are posting in other topics instead of making one of their own. Like, "I really like the new Tesla cars! Here's the link to my site!"

I plan on giving this a try next Monday night (March 8).

Ah, got it. The bait and switch sounds like a pretty scummy and ineffective way of getting out there. Also, a great way to throw away respect for something that took a ton of time into making.

This forum sounds pretty cool, I'll check out a few threads.

If you'd like, I can play with your group on Monday night to smooth out the kinks. Mostly stable but we're still improving it.