Export thread

My Friends and I made a Drawing Party Game!!

Malodik

Malodik

Hi, after about a year of development, a few friends and I make this game! Scrawl Brawl

We spent a lot of time in 2020 cross coast collaborating and coding.

Here's a demo: Scrawl Brawl Demo - YouTube as well as the subreddit for FAQs and upcoming posts: ScrawlBrawl - Drawn Together : Polled Apart (reddit.com)

It's a free game and we love people playing it! Feel free to ask questions on this thread or if you'd like to come to one of our play sessions.

Dave

Dave

You know, normally someone coming in and putting links I'd flag it for spam, but this looks legit. I'm going to leave it up.

Celt Z

Celt Z

Damn, this is like the siren's song of spam for me.

Dave

Dave

This looks like it could be one of my community stream games.

Malodik

Malodik

Oh wow, this is about as legit as I can possibly imagine. Is there a process in the future to post a link in a non-spam friendly way?

Sorry for not getting back earlier on this - thought I was getting email notifications.

I would love for people to play our game but not sure what the best way for outreach is. Happy to have feedback

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Oh wow, this is about as legit as I can possibly imagine. Is there a process in the future to post a link in a non-spam friendly way?

Sorry for not getting back earlier on this - thought I was getting email notifications.

I would love for people to play our game but not sure what the best way for outreach is. Happy to have feedback
Engaging with the forum without just advertising your game would be a good start. Joining and dumping a link without any other engagement just reads as spam.

Dave

Dave

It's fine, dude. You posted respectfully, didn't try to hide behind anything, and actually returned! All good signs. Most people who spam come in and act like they are posting in other topics instead of making one of their own. Like, "I really like the new Tesla cars! Here's the link to my site!"

I plan on giving this a try next Monday night (March 8).

Malodik

Malodik

Ah, got it. The bait and switch sounds like a pretty scummy and ineffective way of getting out there. Also, a great way to throw away respect for something that took a ton of time into making.

This forum sounds pretty cool, I'll check out a few threads.

If you'd like, I can play with your group on Monday night to smooth out the kinks. Mostly stable but we're still improving it.

Dave

Dave

That sounds great! I plan on starting about 5 pm central time.