Motivational Posters Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what the big deal was? That was the first thing I noticed and was like "Ok, a disabled person, cool that she has a sense of humor about it I guess... wait... what's with the photoshop effects? How are those supposed to make me shit bricks??"

Green_Lantern

Staff member
David said:
That's what the big deal was? That was the first thing I noticed and was like "Ok, a disabled person, cool that she has a sense of humor about it I guess... wait... what's with the photoshop effects? How are those supposed to make me shit bricks??"
I think the disability was the last thing that you should have noticed, because you would first see the photoshop stuff first.

T

The Mike

Bubble181 said:
Gusto said:
The Mike said:
First thing I saw was the hot girl, what's wrong with you people?
I guess what's wrong with me is I ain't 16.

...thus you discriminate and can't just see a cute girl but see a freak with a disability instead? Nice.
Well played *high five*

Bubble181 said:
Gusto said:
The Mike said:

...thus you discriminate and can't just see a cute girl but see a freak with a disability instead? Nice.
Interesting choice of words, Bubs. Guilty conscience?

All I saw was a shitty motivational poster. :zoid:

The Mike said:
Bubble181 said:
Gusto said:
[quote="The Mike":3mudz4m6]First thing I saw was the hot girl, what's wrong with you people?

Well played *high five*[/quote:3mudz4m6]

Cheers mate :falldown:

Yes, I am, in fact, a freak of nature with a horrible mutation, and don't fit in with this world. I had two choices - bitter internet loony or superhero - with - a -flaw - and guess which I chose? :-P

T

The Mike

Gusto said:
Bubble181 said:
Gusto said:
The Mike said:

All I saw was a shitty motivational poster. :zoid:
But you can admit the girl is cute?

Gusto said:
The Mike said:
Like I said, ask me 8 years ago. :)

Yeah she'd be cute if I had the same tastes as I did as at her age.

Ah. See, we were talking right alongside one another. I thought you meant "What's wrong with me is I'm not 16" as if to say "only a 16 year old horndogboy would first focus on the girl instead of the other stuff". The Mike, on the other hand, was commenting that the first thing he saw was a cute girl - to reprimand those before, discussing what was more immediately noticeable-the deformity or the photoshop crap - as being prejudiced idiots who didn't see just a nice girl, but a freak girl.
I'll gladly agree that she's way too young to be in any way really interesting for me, and her hair and make up don't help things along either.

Let's all agree the first thing we saw was a reasonably well looking young girl, full stop?

T

The Mike

Bubble181 said:
Gusto said:
The Mike said:

Ah. See, we were talking right alongside one another. I thought you meant "What's wrong with me is I'm not 16" as if to say "only a 16 year old horndogboy would first focus on the girl instead of the other stuff". The Mike, on the other hand, was commenting that the first thing he saw was a cute girl - to reprimand those before, discussing what was more immediately noticeable-the deformity or the photoshop crap - as being prejudiced idiots who didn't see just a nice girl, but a freak girl.
I'll gladly agree that she's way too young to be in any way really interesting for me, and her hair and make up don't help things along either.

Let's all agree the first thing we saw was a reasonably well looking young girl, full stop?
That makes me look good and sounds like I was good intended so ok, lets agree on that

The Mike said:
Bubble181 said:
Gusto said:
[quote="The Mike":2l9d143q]But you can admit the girl is cute?

That makes me look good and sounds like I was good intended so ok, lets agree on that[/quote:2l9d143q]

No problem, next time you try and get my back, hmmkay? I can sometimes use it :-P

Status
Not open for further replies.