Megan Fox Gets Wet on the Big Screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have the first issue of Fathom at home somewhere... I never really got into, my neighbor in Colorado Springs gave me some comics and it was one of them.

Personally I keep hoping for someone to helm a good fun film of:

but since they released Charlie's Angels, I don't think that's every gonna happen.

SeraRelm said:
Edited the main post with a link to Fathom.

I have no idea who this character is, but Shego's pictures have convinced me to see this film. Repeatedly.

S

SeraRelm

Well that''s no way to treat a gun. How does she expect to keep it in working condition if she's just going to put it in water all the time?

Just towel them off when she emerges from the bath, and I'd imagine they'll work just fine. And probably smell all soapy too! :D

Oh... oh you meant her pistol, didn't you. Those weren't the ballistics I was thinking of...

A

Aisaku

I think you just proved soap suds and a gun is standard procedure to deal with intruders for these girls heh

R

Rubicon

Shallow question but are they going to give her a wonderbra or somethin? I mean they had to for Angelina when she did Lara Croft..

Megan just doesn't have a big enough bust size to pull a physical resemblance to Fathom

Mav said:
Shallow question but are they going to give her a wonderbra or somethin? I mean they had to for Angelina when she did Lara Croft..

Megan just doesn't have a big enough bust size to pull a physical resemblance to Fathom
:rofl:

Mav said:

I had never heard of this comic before today, but from the pics I've seen in this thread Fathom's entire body seems to defy the laws of physics. Megan Fox would need more than a wonderbra to truly match the character's proportions. I think we'll just have to leave Megan Fox's breasts at "busty" rather than "comically disproportionate."

Tress said:
Mav said:

I had never heard of this comic before today, but from the pics I've seen in this thread Fathom's entire body seems to defy the laws of physics. Megan Fox would need more than a wonderbra to truly match the character's proportions. I think we'll just have to leave Megan Fox's breasts at "busty" rather than "comically disproportionate."
Precisely

Rob King said:
poop.

Time for a difficult phone call to my mother ...
Apparently I do as well. Shit guys, where's the second place you look after the knockers? Where her legs meet. Which, in this picture, is where she's holding her gun. If you know what I mean.

Dieb said:
Rob King said:
poop.

Time for a difficult phone call to my mother ...
Apparently I do as well. poop guys, where's the second place you look after the knockers? Where her legs meet. Which, in this picture, is where she's holding her gun. If you know what I mean.
So, she wishes she had a penis, then?

North_Ranger

Staff member
General Specific said:

I seriously did not see it until it was pointed out.
HEY! :devil: I noticed it because even though it's a false hope, I love seein' some vagoo, cartoon or otherwise.

You cannot say that isn't a strategic placement for a firearm.

L

Laurelai

A guy I work with actually grew up with her and was dating her for a while- a year or so if I recall just after high school (pix yes!). They broke up and then she went off to Hollywood and got famous. Then someone made a webpage about this poor guy (who's quite nice) slamming him for dumping Megan Fox uber pinnacle of all that is hawtness and what an idiot he is for breaking up with her. :blue: Poor guy.

*edit -apparently its on several trash celebrity sites with "interviews" from him, and there is NO way those words came out of his mouth. Sucks to be him. Ah well, it will all blow over and he can say I dated a really hot, talentless, Hollywood meat puppet back when.

Status
Not open for further replies.