Export thread

March Madness - NCAA 2015

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

So two #3 seeds have already fallen today... Hidden in case people are watching later...

#14 UAB defeated #3 Iowa State 60-59

#14 Georgia State defeated #3 Baylor 57-56

Apparently the first one breaks a lot of people's bracket predictions, wouldn't shock me if the second one does too.

papachronos

papachronos

So two #3 seeds have already fallen today... Hidden in case people are watching later...

#14 UAB defeated #3 Iowa State 60-59

#14 Georgia State defeated #3 Baylor 57-56

Apparently the first one breaks a lot of people's bracket predictions, wouldn't shock me if the second one does too.
I totally called both of those upsets, even though you don't believe me. It was for a completely petty reason, too.

ncts_dodge_man

ncts_dodge_man

I totally called both of those upsets, even though you don't believe me. It was for a completely petty reason, too.
I just saw that these two fell - I haven't set up a college bracket in over 10 years (nor will I in future years) - it's just interesting to see and goes to show how anyone can have an "off-day."

blotsfan

blotsfan

I only have Iowa state in the final four, so no biggie.

jwhouk

jwhouk

I only had the one going to the Sweet 16, so I'm not sweating it.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I believe you, and your reasoning is perfectly valid. ;)

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Too bad this guy plays in Canada, and not the US... :D

Life Ain't Easy For A Basketball Player Named Fuck

Covar

Covar

NC State just beat Villanova! :aaah::aaah:

Dave

Dave

Yeah, that one did me in as well. And since the Hawkeyes are now out of it I no longer have a dog in the hunt.

jwhouk

jwhouk

Three-fourths of my Final Four is still intact in the Sweet 16, as are my finalists. :)

blotsfan

blotsfan

The refs fucked Kentucky so badly.

jwhouk

jwhouk

The refs fucked BOTH teams so badly.
FTFY.

Oh, and:

Varsity! Varsity!
U-rah-rah! Wisconsin!
Praise to thee we sing! (We sing!)
Praise to thee, our Alma Mater,
U-rah-rah! Wisconsin!

Dave

Dave

The refs fucked Kentucky so badly.
Really? A phantom foul called against Kentucky and a missed shot clock violation versus:

• Foul away from the ball - discount Wisconsin's 3 pointer.
  • Obvious flagrant foul no call against Kentucky.
  • At least four other calls that were questionable against Wisconsin that I can't recall specifics of.
Wisconsin was definitely on the losing end of most of the bad calls, especially the really flagrant ones. And you have to remember I'm a neutral.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

I'll be pulling for UW for their crushing on the stenographer alone. :)

papachronos

papachronos

I can't believe I'm being force to root for Wisconsin here. Lesser of two evils and all tha-

...I can't believe I'm being force to root for Duke.
Duke beat WVU in the Final Four in 2010. Wisconsin beat Kentucky, who beat WVU in the Sweet 16 this year (and did it in record breaking fashion). Plus my daughter was born at the UW Hospital in Madison, and they charged me $100 for the whole thing (well, not counting what COBRA paid) because I was unemployed at the time.

Go Badgers.

jwhouk

jwhouk

If Wisconsin wins tonight, Madison will be a madhouse until Labor Day. And Bo Ryan will never have to pay for dinner in the state ever again.