LFG 24/09/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...I don't know in what subforum webcomics should go these days, sorry about that...
Anyone else completely surprised by
the kiss?

I'm not too surprised. I knew the two of them were going to have romantic feelings for each other after seeing some of the looks that Gid has been giving Cale lately. I think it's very long overdue.

I think a comics subforum would probably make sense. Specially if you are trying to get more people here by targeting nerds who more than likely read webcomics.

For the time being I think it's going to be Girl Genius, LFG, 8-bit, and PVP that get the most threads, but who knows?

S

SeraRelm

I still think
Gid
and
Pella
should have
made out
instead.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I'll be in my bunk.

But... considering
Pella and Gid getting it on
... isn't there a tiny-winy problem considering
height
? Unless... of course,
Pella's naturally at the right height for... umm... what's the term?

E

EpicEpileptic

I'm not gonna lie. I did not see this coming. At all.
I also never really looked too much into the relationship between Cale and Gid, then again' I'm also not the most observant guy. Maybe there were hints of it but I never picked up on it.

G

Gkbur

Well, the scientific term is "Gnome Diving" there are of course many other, less technical terms.

I'll be in my bunk.

But... considering
Pella and Gid getting it on
... isn't there a tiny-winy problem considering
height
? Unless... of course,
Pella's naturally at the right height for... umm... what's the term?
*has a flashback to a Margaret Cho skit*
:rofl:

I sort of saw this coming in a
"there's gonna be a relationship with Cale" way and figured it would be Gid after the whole 'Cale refusing to let her believe that Krunch could be dead.'

With that said, though,
I was kinda hoping it would be Pella, considering she's so close to him and tied up in his fate, although I guess that was kinda killed when Cale lashed out at her.

Although,
I'm kind of wondering about the whole 'however temporary' line Gid used. I don't think it's just going to be a one-night stand, though.

While I like the current arc of this comic, I am intrigued by Sera's ideas and wish to subscribe to her newsletter.

I hope it includes pictures.

I

Iaculus

Eh, bit left-field, but workable if they play their cards right.

Seen worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.