Kags' Cosplay Thread

...I kept reading that as Waif-fu, the combat art that allows 85 lb teenaged girls to kick 300 lb combat-trained men across a room.

I think I'll be able to get to the video respone today, but until then, enjoy some more cosplay pictures.

This is just so..amazing! I'm a huge fan of doing original costumes for well-known characters.

(http://www.xskirtzx.deviantart.com)
Steampunk Princess Peach?

And one more. A work in progress. So many pins!!

Are there any characters you'd really like to cosplay, but just think it would be too damn much work to bother with? If there are many, just the first few to come to mind...

Keep getting exciting alerts that Kaggie posted in MY FAVORITE THREAD IN THE HALADEL.... and keep clicking the thread hoping it was the video interview.... only to realize that they are only replies to Allen who isn't quiet enough.

jtl14w.gif

Sorry, I didn't upload the video yesterday. I was going to re-make it today, but don't have time. And if I re-did it would have to wait until next week, so I figured..may as well. Hopefully it's not to boring - I was kind of sleepy by the time I finally got it right. I say got it right because I do not have any video editing software at the moment, so I have to do everything in one long shot...which...for me is really difficult. =^^= So, I'll work on getting some software to spice up the videos a little bit.

It is uploading now though, but since it is such a long video...I'm guessing it will be up in a few hours. Thanks guys!

Here is a shameless photo of myself cosplaying for you to chomp on while the video uploads.

Sorry, just a small update, hopefully I can get to part 2 of the interview tomorrow!

But yeah, here are some progress shots of what I'm working on.

I hate zippers, I really do:

(Yes, I did cut the zipper later so it wasn't a long tail..)

Full body shot

Ee, I'm so excited for this!

(Heh, messy couch!)

And here's the loose fiber/wefts for the wig I'm going to be starting on, YEAH!

(And yes, that is A LOT of fiber.)

Null, Talim has always been my girl. So, her for sure! I like her outfit from 3 the most - those red ribbons tied on her legs are fun! Even though I played 2 the most.

I watched 4 be played, and haven't played 5 either. It's my favorite fighting game (although I do enjoy Super Smash Brothers from time to time). I used to be nearly unbeatable with her, I'm a squirrely player and she's a squirrely character.

I watched 4 be played, and haven't played 5 either. It's my favorite fighting game (although I do enjoy Super Smash Brothers from time to time). I used to be nearly unbeatable with her, I'm a squirrely player and she's a squirrely character.
Yeah, she had a lot of unpredictable moves that made her either really tough or really ineffective, depending on your talents. (you can guess which one I was)

after finally watching the new video all I can think is fluttershy, haha....

I do have a kind of taboo question, I will just put it out and if its not ok, just say so and I will retract it.

the question is, as a female cosplayer do you ever feel like you are being objectified? what I am saying is I have heard other female cosplayers complain that they feel that when they wear "sexy" cosplay they are treated as piece of meat and feel like they are ogled by others. I hear it from my female friends who cosplay as well that they wont cosplay certain characters because they don't want to be ogled and drooled over by male con-goers.