It's my birthday today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aisaku

Edging closer to the end of my 20's now... 29 This year went by fast. Last year I was a graphic designer/office slave now I'm freelancing on illustration! Only that I could really work harder so I produce more quantity and quality. Well that's what this year will be about!

M

Mr_Chaz

Happy birthday, and well done on the change, glad its working out for you!

Yeah when I hit 28 I began realizing my 20s are almost over and I don't feel remotely near a "30s" mindset.... :eek:rly:

Shegokigo said:
Yeah when I hit 28 I began realizing my 20s are almost over and I don't feel remotely near a "30s" mindset.... :eek:rly:
No such thing, as far as I can tell. I am probably less serious and less "grown up" than when I was in my 20s...

C

Chibibar

heh.... mindset schmindset. I'm gonna be 36 soon but still play like I'm 29 :)

A

Aisaku

Heheee Happy Unbirthday everyone! Thanks everyone!

Ed: And yes, I understand the feeling of being the oldest around, it happens ^^

The thing with getting old is that I don't really have a model for how 30 something people act... Damn geek culture embedded mind!

As a thirty-something, I tent to act like a financially responsible thirteen year old who can hold a job.

Does that help?

I turned 29 just last week, so I have some experience with this sort of thing.

First, sell all your childhood toys and put the money into mutual funds.

Then, take down all the posters lining your bedroom walls and paint them a mature color, like beige.

Then, sell your sports car/motorcycle/jet pack and buy something more sensible like a minivan.

Last, reserve yourself a gravesite so that you have somewhere to bury yourself when you die.

Do all of that and you will officially be ready for your 30's

C

Chibibar

my room is purple (cause my ex roommate painted it and I took over and made it my office.. too lazy to repaint)

I still have my toys cause I love them.

I don't have a sports car.

I plan to be cremated and scatter into the wind. (still working out on this issue with wife)

Happy Birthday Aisaku!

And to everyone else; remember you are only as old as you think you are :tongue: Oh and also; a very merry unbirthday to you!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InSn2BLDwfQ:qhvve6u0][/youtube:qhvve6u0]

L

LordRavage

Happy B-day!

29 is a good year! You still feel good and still feel like you can do anything.

Once 35 hits.......the "Fading" happens.

You will know when you reach it. :blue:

L

LordRavage

ZenMonkey said:
LordRavage said:
Once 35 hits.......the "Fading" happened to me.

I knew it when I reached it. :blue:
FTFY, you party pooper.
I know, I suck. :D

I am still at work. I feel younger when I leave the job.

But not to worry Aisaku, you have 6 years before the Fading happens! I mean thousands of generations of fruit flies take place in that amount of time. Your like a god compared them. Party like a god!

:D

A

Aisaku

North Ranger: Uterine evacuation :rofl:

Lord Ravage: Oh... kay... I'll keep an eye on that... Say, if the world doesn't end in 2012 XD

When Sean Connery puts it that way... it does really sound like a molehill...

And last night was good, a combination of good food, alcohol and videogames. ^___^ :falldown: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.