[Movies] It's Halloween month!

Time to watch horror, because you can't the rest of the year ;). I'm psyched for the new Godzilla movie next week, but in the meantime, I saw AVGN's final Monster Madness is doing lists on Tuesdays

This really makes me want to watch some of the old horror movies. I think I was too young when I watched them to properly appreciate the better ones. Always obsessed over Creature From the Black Lagoon, thinking Bride of Frankenstein was boring. Stupid child me.

I saw it follows last week for our Monday night horror movies of the month. .
Pretry good movie overall. The monster is scary without only having jump scares to rely on. The idea of an entity constantly hunting me even if it is slowly doing so is terrifying. Of couse the more you think about it the less sense it makes. That's fine though as the ride you take along the way is worth it.

7/10. Scary but slow at times.

My Halloween viewing list... hmm...

- Halloween/Trick R Treat Double Chiller at Grandview Cinema with Fritz the Niteowl
- The Halloween Tree
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Corpse Bride
- Frankenweenie (original short, not modern remake)
- Over The Garden Wall
- Night of the Living Dead (B&W)

I watched Deathgasm the other day. That movie was entertaining. :p

I always try to watch the horror classics in October. Here's my Halloween movie list:

Dracula (1931)
Frankenstein (1931)
Nosferatu
The Thing (John Carpenter)
House on Haunted Hill (Vincent Price)
The Shining
Exorcist
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama

Watching the TV series Scream, and it's surprisingly good. I'll probably browse Netflix's other horror offerings as the month goes on, see if anything else strikes my fancy.

fade

Staff member
I always try to watch the horror classics in October. Here's my Halloween movie list:

Dracula (1931)
Frankenstein (1931)
Nosferatu
The Thing (John Carpenter)
House on Haunted Hill (Vincent Price)
The Shining
Exorcist
Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama

Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama is one of those films that is bad but KNOWS it's bad. You can tell that the cast and crew are just having fun with it.