I guess Masashi read Harry Potter

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've SEEN Byakuya, Rukia and Renji age while in the afterlife, but it's clear that Yamamoto hasn't changed at ALL in at least 110 years.
The first 3 were born in Soul Society, while Yamamoto comes from a dead human. I think there might be something there...

---------- Post added at 09:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Zangetsu once belonged to Aizen (oh and Aizen is Isshin's brother)
. What the hell? That certainly means their separate from the user. Are they some sort of familiar?
Where the hell did you read that? Did I skip some page??

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Also, this thread made me read FMA. A good shounen, it is.

Anyone read Hunter x Hunter? It's another shonen that doesn't fall into most of the cliches of the genre (i.e. the power of friendship is all-powerful, the main characters train a bit and they are suddenly muuuuuuuuch stronger, etc.)

The first 3 were born in Soul Society
THIS MAKES EVEN LESS SENSE :Leyla:[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure that IS stated in the manga... There are families of shinigami, which are those that live in the central city, and then there are those who live in the slums or whatever. The second ones rarely get to be shinigami. Isn't it like this? Did I imagine it all?? :Leyla:

Gotta say, though, we desperately need some more Mikado-related badassery in Season 2. Achilles did not properly emerge from his tent this time round.
I loved the episode where he mobilized the whole Dollars Gang.I really want to see him become more of an Pupetteer type,kinda the Anti-Izaya.

*When do we get our one Anime Sub-Forum anyway?

----------------------------------

It kinda makes sense if you look at the Shinigami being a whole different race then the Human souls that they Harvest/Protect/Ferry(whatever they do with them).Thus they can procreate and age.I dont think it was mentioned once that anyone from the Shinigami was a Human that died and was reborn as a Shinigami.

Think of them as Angels maybe in Christian Religion, they live in Heaven alongside the Human Souls,yet arent Human.

Anyone read Hunter x Hunter? It's another shonen that doesn't fall into most of the cliches of the genre (i.e. the power of friendship is all-powerful, the main characters train a bit and they are suddenly muuuuuuuuch stronger, etc.)
Yo.

So how about them chimera ants having orgasms at the prospect of their king gaining nourishment from their flesh?

Yo.

So how about them chimera ants having orgasms at the prospect of their king gaining nourishment from their flesh?[/QUOTE]

Welll those chapters were not so good...

But I actually liked that bit, I think. It showed their inhuman nature and showed how for that royal guard the well being of the king is extasy. Maybe I liked it because I didn't really connect it with sex. How blind I was!

Status
Not open for further replies.