[Food] Huh. Apparently, IHOP $5 AYCE Pancakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GasBandit

Staff member
This one's goin out to BananaHands -

GasBandit's TechBargains RSS said:
Combos include two pancakes, eggs any style, hash browns and choice of bacon, sausage or ham. Polish that off and continue to receive pancakes (served three at a time) until your stomach aches with regret.

Too bad the IHOP near me is an understaffed piece of shit. Egg & I ftw. I seriously just gave up on IHOP in a fit of rage after going there 3 times in a row where my service was fucking terrible because "sorry, we're short staffed today."

GasBandit

Staff member
Too bad the IHOP near me is an understaffed piece of shit. Egg & I ftw. I seriously just gave up on IHOP in a fit of rage after going there 3 times in a row where my service was fucking terrible because "sorry, we're short staffed today."
That's too bad. The worst thing I can say about my local IHOP is I can always detect a faint but insistent odor of soapy water. I mean, I'm glad they're clean and all, but I don't find the smell of cleaners appetizing. But the service is always good and I get my food there pretty fast (I already usually go once every other week or so).

C

Chibibar

That's too bad. The worst thing I can say about my local IHOP is I can always detect a faint but insistent odor of soapy water. I mean, I'm glad they're clean and all, but I don't find the smell of cleaners appetizing. But the service is always good and I get my food there pretty fast (I already usually go once every other week or so).
My location is awesome. I don't get soapy smell, food is fast and tasty and service is awesome.

There's room for pancakes after a 3 stack? Goddamn people, stop being so fat.
That was my first thought. For most people, you're paying $5 for three pancakes. For the rest, you need to not eat all of those goddamn pancakes.

Chicken Strips w/ Honey Mustard + Waffles with Classic Syrup > Any Amount of pancakes.

So far IHOP was the only breakfast place to run that promotion and with it, they got my first visit in years. After it was gone, so was I.

So yeah, unlimited pancakes? No thanks, I like fitting into my jeans.

I'm very sincere in my attempts to not have a bottlecap mine mailed to me during the Secret Santa goings-on... I have little doubt that Shego could get my home address in 15 seconds

Sometimes my Friday Night "Group Therapy" (i.e. beer drinking friends) end the night at IHOP, because Denny's is worse. The IHOP here is pretty decent, at least for service.

M

makare

Once I was at IHOP and the syrup was all watery as if they had actually put water in it. It was nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.