Export thread

How offensive is this?

Fun Size

Fun Size

So, I went to tweet this and in an uncharacteristic moment of political correctness realized that I have no idea of it would piss off black people. So, Halforums, how offensive is this?

Had a dude get all offended when I mentioned how black he was. You'd think a burn victim would have better things to worry about.

Dave

Dave

I laughed. But I'm not a black guy so I really couldn't say.

Fun Size

Fun Size

I need a subforum dedicated to asking people of a particular demographics how offensive jokes are.

Jay

Jay

It would have been funnier to them if your were black.

General Specific

General Specific

(not really, just joking)

Fun Size

Fun Size

Okay, how about this one:

Just between you, me and the Internet, I bet no one loves rainbows more than a gay leprechaun. (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

You'd be wrong sir:

Loves rainbows more than anyone on the planet and he's no leprechaun.

Jay

Jay

What is this Twitter trash doing in my sub forum?

strawman

strawman

Offending you, apparently.

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

@Jay wat wrong u mad? lol #beiber

Fun Size

Fun Size

Sorry. I mistook this for the Ask Jay or Dave subforum. Didn't mean to post in the Ask Jay Questions On Very Specific Topics That He Mysteriously Determines Are Worthy Of His Attention area. Won't happen again.

LordRendar

LordRendar

Sorry. I mistook this for the Ask Jay or Dave subforum. Didn't mean to post in the Ask Jay Questions On Very Specific Topics That He Mysteriously Determines Are Worthy Of His Attention area. Won't happen again.
Im pretty offended by that.

Fun Size

Fun Size

That's all I needed to know.

LordRendar

LordRendar

Back on Topic,nothing you wrote on Twitter would even get me to waggle my eyebrows in offense.Though i found the gay leprechaun one funny.

Jay

Jay

I accept your request for forgiveness.

Baerdog

Baerdog

Careful, if this forum doesn't go just Jay's way he might have to have Dave shut it down.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

Lets post your last twitter update here...

General Specific

General Specific

Ok, my last twitter update was:

Cajungal

Cajungal

I accept your request for forgiveness.
Now please allow 6-8 weeks for a formal reply.