How many can you name (without cheating)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I recognize about 68 of them but only as the robot from... That's a pretty comprehensive picture though.

Geez, I can name just shy of 30. I recognize a lot of them, though.I just don't know the bloody names of said recognzied characters.

I've looked at the poster like 2 dozen times now and I just noticed that old school Wheelie is holding terrible new school Wheelie.

I could probably name a good 2/3s of them, or at least what they're from. Woobs, I only knew 70, way less than I originally thought.

Neither is Big Guy, for that matter (#59). He was piloted. Or was it remote piloted? His sidekick (Rusty), who is NOT on here, though, is a robot.

I was about to feel a bunch of inner-rage when I thought he skipped out on Johnny Five, but then at the last minute I noticed him (#19)

As for naming them, I went over it again starting from the bottom, and by the time I reached the top I could name what 70 of them are from, but only physically name around 40 of them. A few on there are even repeats from shows or movies, either with different characters or just different takes, like the two Tin Men.

I have to give him props for putting on friggin Grounder from the Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, but he loses a hundred points for making neither of the two Transformers on the image Optimus Prime. I mean come on, fucking WHEELIE? TWICE?

Status
Not open for further replies.