HF Secret Santa 2013: THE SECRETEST SANTA

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Chad Sexington: being surprising can be good, but since I don't want my gift to suck: I know you have sleep issues and travel often. Where do you land in regards to "soothing" sounds, earplugs/eye covers and such?

My sleep management is basically entirely medical at this point: regardless of environment, if I have my medications, I can sleep, if I don't, I can't. So I don't really use/need anything. Generally I prefer silence and not wearing anything.

Woah! First one out of the gate!

Are you going to let her/him/it show you up, you-who-still-haven't-sent-your-gift?

There's no reason to wait the full two weeks and do it at the last minute! Send your gifts ASAP!
Actually, I sent mine Nov 30th ;) The recipient should get theirs on the 4th, too

Sent mine on the 30th as well. Shipped yesterday, could be received anytime this week or next, I imagine.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

I actually got @Sparhawk s gift ordered the same day the announcement was made, but it's still processing.

PLEASE REMEMBER that Moderators can see your name if you leave an anonymous comment. This includes subforum moderators like Zappit and Jay.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

@Chad Sexington: your gift has been posted (bloody hell, shipping and handling were expensive this time around). However, estimated arrival is December 13th - December 27th, so I can't guarantee it'll be in time for Christmas. Sorry if it's a few days late. You fault for living far away from normal people, up in the snow.

@Chad Sexington: your gift has been posted (bloody hell, shipping and handling were expensive this time around). However, estimated arrival is December 13th - December 27th, so I can't guarantee it'll be in time for Christmas. Sorry if it's a few days late. You fault for living far away from normal people, up in the snow.
!!!

No pressure on actually being there for Christmas. I am a forgiving person. Sometimes... <.<

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

[User]Littlesin[/user]
Your gift has been sent. The cursed Amazon.ca Gods insist it arrive in two packages. One on time, and the other potentially next month. You'll get the idea though.

Amazon gift wrapping is much nicer than I expected. Thanks for the warm wishes, Gusto :)

Standard Munchkin has been on my wish list for like TWO YEARS. I never can get my family to buy it, though we do play Munchkin Cthulhu, Munchkin Bites, and Munchkin Fu. I guess they all figure we have enough already ;)

It's freaking awesome. We'll probably play this weekend! Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Hahaha, my fuckin' H key always requires a deliberate press, sorry I messed up your name!

Glad you like it though! ;)

I'd like to think people could figure stuff out from my posts, but if he or she needs help my Amazon Wishlist should be viewable by the public.

I'd like to think people could figure stuff out from my posts, but if he or she needs help my Amazon Wishlist should be viewable by the public.
Same here. If you can't think of anything for me, use my real name to search on Amazon. You should find a wishlist.

image-4102244550.jpg
image-3143915885.jpg
image-3009296849.jpg
Hmm, what's this?!
A box! Let's see what is inside! image-4102244550.jpg
Oh! Some Nintendo friends! image-3143915885.jpg
Time to take Isabelle and Lapras for a car ride! image-3009296849.jpg

I don't know RL names but thanks Brian! I will have to fight my daughter for these when she gets out of school I think. ;)

Last edited:
I don't know RL names but thanks Brian! I will have to fight my daughter for these when she gets out of school I think. ;)

They were from me, sorry that I forgot to include my username on the card. :oops:

I hope you enjoy them I kind of went on a wild hunch there. :)

So today it appears my gift has arrived.

package1.jpg

It's even gift wrapped!

Package2.jpg

Will do, Informative Letter!
Let's see what we have here.

Package3.jpg

There's a card of course. Time to see who my S.S is.

Package4.jpg

Awww. Well thank you, Tress. I hope we have time to get to know each other better via the forums. Part of why I like the S.S program. You guys are more like family than just internet peeps.
Well let's see what we have...

Package5.jpg

I believe my exact (and not very holiday friendly) words were "Oh shit! No way!"

Package6.jpg

Tress, you may not really know me, but you definitely "know" me. This is amazing! Thank you so very much! Happy holidays to you and yours!

Last edited:
I have never heard of this.
Play as cunning field mice who must race through a castle now twenty times larger than before. The castle would be a dangerous place with Vanestra's minions in control, but now countless other terrors also await heroes who are but the size of figs. Play as nimble Prince Collin and fence your way past your foes, or try Nez Bellows, the burly smith. Confound your foes as the wizened old mouse Maginos, or protect your companions as Tilda, the castle's former healer. Every player will have a vital role in the quest to warn the king, and it will take careful planning to find Vanestra's weakness and defeat her.
Mice and Mystics is a cooperative adventure game in which the players work together to save an imperiled kingdom. They will face countless adversaries such as rats, cockroaches, and spiders, and of course the greatest of all horrors: the castle's housecat, Brodie. Mice and Mystics is a boldly innovative game that thrusts players into an ever-changing, interactive environment, and features a rich storyline that the players help create as they play the game. The Cheese System allows players to hoard the crumbs of precious cheese they find on their journey, and use it to bolster their mice with grandiose new abilities and overcome seemingly insurmountable odds.
Sounds...intriguing.

--Patrick