HF Secret Santa 2013: THE SECRETEST SANTA

Understandable...Still, Caribou, reindeer, elk, polar bear - plenty of Canadian mounts to choose from. Donkeys? That's so....American :p

Thank you all for participating!

This concludes the 2013 Secret Santa. While there are a few people who could still post pictures (nudge, nudge), everyone has sent and received a gift.

I've really enjoyed putting these together for the last five years! I'm passing the torch to Tress for 2014 and beyond. If I resurrect my computer I will pass along to him the matchups for previous years by username. I will not be passing any other information along. He may run essentially the same rules, or he might completely change things around - I hope, however, that the previous years have been fun enough for you that you continue to enjoy this little part of Halforums.

Thank you all for participating!

This concludes the 2013 Secret Santa. While there are a few people who could still post pictures (nudge, nudge), everyone has sent and received a gift.

I've really enjoyed putting these together for the last five years! I'm passing the torch to Tress for 2014 and beyond. If I resurrect my computer I will pass along to him the matchups for previous years by username. I will not be passing any other information along. He may run essentially the same rules, or he might completely change things around - I hope, however, that the previous years have been fun enough for you that you continue to enjoy this little part of Halforums.
Now you can participate and actually get stuff from us. I see your angle here. Greedy, that's what it is.

And to satisfy likely curiosity, there's no big reason I'm no longer doing it. It's just a lot of work during a time of the year that I'm already pretty busy. I've tried to pass it off before, but no one else volunteered, so I've just been doing it because I don't want it to go away. Tress chatted with me about it when it was obvious I was struggling to get it started this year and volunteered, so I'm simply taking him up on his offer.

I actually haven't participated these last four years because I've been administering it, and I felt funny knowing who I was assigning myself, even though it was random, and knew that part of the fun is the secret, which I would essentially be denying the person who was assigned to me. Plus on the off chance that someone didn't send a gift, I would be able to step in and make sure that a gift was sent.

I look forward to participating in next year's secret santa, as I'll be in the dark just as much as you all usually are!