Help Zenmonkey get schooled!

I doubt she'd post anything here about it, but I ran across her tweet and I know others here who remember her would want to know about it. She has the opportunity to complete her masters degree which she had stopped years ago due to illness, and is asking for help funding the first year.

The funding page explains the details:

stienman, you are one awesome son of a bitch. Thank you. :D

No, I'm not stalking HF, but I had a thought to look in after he was also kind enough to retweet me. And yes, it's true, I wouldn't have posted here about it. If I were still part of the community, of course I'd have done so. But I haven't been here supporting all of you for however long, so I felt it would have been unfair and the height of arrogance to show up only to pimp my fund.

I do miss it here, some days a lot. If it were any other kind of disability (well, probably not any) keeping me stuck here, I would come back. But it's hard for me to keep up on my tablet with Tapatalk, and I have limited time I can be at the computer -- all of which I need now. If you know the spoon metaphor, I don't have any left over for something that isn't either completely necessary (which includes playing PC games when I can). My technical setup and my health were both more conducive to playing here when I was a regular. And I've learned that I can't really do it partway. I'm not on Facebook and Twitter is a lot of random noise, nor am I on any other kind of forum, so I get sucked in here far too easily, you bastards. It would be great to have the time to come back, and I actually might, but I won't know for a few months. And yes, I'm well aware there are those of you who'd rather I didn't. :p

Anyway, I really don't expect donations from you guys. If you honestly would like to help, and again please ignore if you'd rather, the free way would be to visit the page and click to share it to Facebook or Twitter. It looks good to get visits/shares up, and you can even delete the post afterwards if you want (although I would be in your debt if you didn't). I'm not very good at getting eyes on because, believe it or not, I hate promoting myself, and I'm terrible at it, or otherwise I would have sucked it up and posted here originally. So every tiny bit of publicity is appreciated every bit as much as any dollar, and I'm not just saying that. And I don't get any info on who visits or shares so it's not like I'll know who did and who didn't.

Anyway, now I'm all stupid and choked up and shit so I think I'll go hassle Zen.

:heart: