[PC Game] Hearthstone (Practically Beta)

figmentPez

Staff member
God damn I am sick of running into people playing Handlock, and other competitive netdecks, in casual. Take that shit to ranked.

God damn I am sick of running into people playing Handlock, and other competitive netdecks, in casual. Take that shit to ranked.
You might find people running decks closer to your own in ranked. People often use casual as a way of testing new deck variations, or learning popular decks, without risk of losing rank. If you don't care about rank, then ranked is actually where you want to be.

figmentPez

Staff member
You might find people running decks closer to your own in ranked. People often use casual as a way of testing new deck variations, or learning popular decks, without risk of losing rank. If you don't care about rank, then ranked is actually where you want to be.
The problem is that not all my decks are equal. My Priest deck sucks, and I'm trying to complete a quest. I'd have to lose even more games in ranked to drop to where I can win games with that deck, since I've climbed up playing my Mech Hunter deck.

Can confirm. I went over to ranked to start doing my dailies since I don't really have The Good Cards yet, but somehow still managed to win 6 straight games to get my rank 20.
My Priest deck sucks, and I'm trying to complete a quest.
This is why I hate the new "single class-only" quests. I don't care if they give 60 gold if I can't win those 5 games!
Tavern Brawl? I mean, casual doesn't mean only noobs can play there, sadly.
This week's brawl is one that requires you to build a deck out of your own cards, so if you don't have good cards, you won't have a good brawl deck.

--Patrick

It's all right. I had double Nerubian Egg in play and opponent was nice enough to play Kel'Thuzad and an Explosive Sheep while I had Mind Control and Holy Nova in hand, so it all turned out juuuust fine.

--Patrick

Reactions: Dei
Hey I need someone to win at Hearthstone while I watch because I've had this quest for 5 days and no one is ever playing when I am. ;)

I want to go to bed, but I just got my best winstreak of the season and since the season is going to end before I wake up in the morning, clearly, I cannot sleep yet. :p