have you seen my salami?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:D

I've been wondering, does any of you recognize this type of salami, and if you do, what is it called where you're from?

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAmLXrMv4-c:1amcwrya][/youtube:1amcwrya]

I know it, though I don't know what it's called over here - I'm pretty sure it's not Winter Salami or Téli.

I don't each much salami, though, so I don't particularly care to know.

doomdragon6

Staff member
I've been wondering, does any of you recognize this type of salami, and if you do, what is it called where you're from?

____ been wondering, does any of you recognize this type of salami, and if you do, what is it

_________wondering, does any of you recognize this type of salami

_____________________does any of you

:thumbsup:

Wahad said:
I know it, though I don't know what it's called over here - I'm pretty sure it's not Winter Salami or Téli.

I don't each much salami, though, so I don't particularly care to know.
This very same image pops up a lot in Winter Salami related web pages, so I'd wager it is.

Well now that i know you guys aren't deprived of good salami i can once again rest at night...

10x! And pls continue with the penis jokes...

I wish I could find a video of an SNL sketch with Ed O'Neill (Al Bundy) as a shopkeeper making inadvertent penis euphemisms. I found the transcript, but no vid.

Well the timeline says we started making it after them, so yeah... but apparently the romans started it all, so by descent we where first... :tongue:

Sorry, but they kick me out of the country if i don't make senseless derogatory comments towards hungarians... and i couldn't think of any good penis related ones...

I was just noting that Gusto's work experience apparently enables him to identify Hungarian penises.

L

Le Quack

Shegokigo said:
Always a shame when older men can't get their salami to rise. It's a sad sight.
So you like it when older men can get their salami to rise?

Cajungal

Staff member
I've never understood that. What alien did right there.

I've noticed a lot of people adding a lot of "e's" after a word that ends in a silent e, and all I can guess it that it suggests you're drawing the word out. But that vowel doesn't make any noise.

For example, a friend might send me, "Sorry I didn't make it, but see you next timeeeeeeeee!"

:confused: That... just makes so sense. Why not "tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!" And in this case, why not Raaaaaaage.

Status
Not open for further replies.