Has any Forumite Influenced Your Life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cajungal said:
Ravenpoe said:
Aww, no one ever thinks of me. :(
I don't associate you with any one thing, but you're one of the people on here I think I'd enjoy hanging out with.
Aww.

:heart:

I'd be afraid of Shego killing me and wearing my carcass as a disguise to get to you.

The forums in general are a big influence in my day to day life. I speak usually in real life about what "some guy in my forum" says or "yeah, I read about it on my forum" or "something similar happened to a mexican in my forum"...

J

JCM

Covar said:
You guys are responsible for over half the people I'm following on twitter. does that count?

Also every time I see a can of heinz baked beans I get sudden flashes of Hillary Clinton and John McCain.
Yu guys actually remind me I have a twitter account, when you guys add me every other week.

Mostly for referencing events here in real life to people who don't know this place, to further cement the fact that half of what I say is directed to myself.

Oh, and Ed's floppy moobs. The psychiatrist gets to hear a lot about those :Leyla:

Silver Jelly said:
The forums in general are a big influence in my day to day life. I speak usually in real life about what "some guy in my forum" says or "yeah, I read about it on my forum" or "something similar happened to a mexican in my forum"...
"The mexican in my forum" is a snippet I use a lot, incidentally :p

ZenMonkey said:
WildSoul said:
Every time I think of Superwoman, I think of Zen. :D
Ha! It's only fair to point out it's because I call you that.
This is why, by the way. The woman took her son to Sea World like a day or two before she gave birth. Total mad props to all the moms.

Cajungal

Staff member
Maybe we have a witty ghost. :paranoid:

Denbrought made me remember that I've used the term "flappy hooties" in non-forum context... I said to the fellow something like, "When you're old and have flappy old man hooties, you'll still be acting that way."

"Flappy hooties?"

"Forum joke."

"Another one??"

L

Lally

Silver Jelly said:
This exactly, except I don't recall ever saying "the mexican on my forum..."

But I can't think of anything specific to any one forum member that no one has brought up already... all the basics, pretty much. This is going to sound silly, but since I found out that I live near (like within minutes of) a few forum members, I always wonder if I've ever seen someone from the forum walking down the street or in the grocery store or the mall or something and been totally oblivious.

Lally said:
I always wonder if I've ever seen someone from the forum walking down the street or in the grocery store or the mall or something and been totally oblivious.
I've watched you walk down the street numerous times. :ninja:

L

Lally

Shegokigo said:
Lally said:
I always wonder if I've ever seen someone from the forum walking down the street or in the grocery store or the mall or something and been totally oblivious.
I've watched you walk down the street numerous times. :ninja:
Aha, I knew it... next time I feel that cold chill of being watched I'll throw a little :moon: your way. :twisted:

Pojodan said:
I'm just glad I haven't influenced anyone. The world that would create would be most incomprehensible.
Actually, a PM conversation we had makes it so I hesitate now when I make fun of furries.

Dammit, that just leaves Nazis as the only easy target left.

Status
Not open for further replies.