HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUSTO! (slightly nsfw pic inside)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dunny

cvgurau said:
Everything else, though is just :D :thumbsup:
Yeah that's damn right you better give Cindy Crawford a :D :thumbsup:

...damn, I'm angry today. Must have been all the forum withdrawal

ElJuski

Staff member
Because of those Hermione picks I totally forgot what I came in this thread for and what I was going to say

oh

happy birthday

I can't see the Hermione pictures. Just says "image". Probably for the best. She's 18 but I'm...older than that.

Gurpel said:
Edrondol said:
I can't see the Hermione pictures. Just says "image". Probably for the best. She's 18 but I'm...older than that.
copy image address. it's nothing much.
Not at work. I'd never - EVER - do anything like that at work. The internet is like a box of rancid chocolates - you never know what you're going to get and if it's going to make you sick.

Gurpel said:
it's not like she's wearing a thong lol.

though i do admire your professionalism.
Don't know what else is on the site like racy NSFW ads, etc. I'd rather keep my job that see Emma flash her cloth covered nethers.

This is rigged. My birthday was on the 8th and where was my thread with well wishers from internet strangers huh??

Maybe if i posted more than once a month I might be loved.....or I could just bribe people with a penis breathing godzilla painting.....Wonder which one is easier.

S

Singularity.EXE

I will admit, for birthday's I'm more of a pie man.

Ooooh yeah, look at that sweet pie.

gargoyle_eva said:
or I could just bribe people with a penis breathing godzilla painting.....Wonder which one is easier.
if using it for people, it loses its specialness. making several penis breathing godzillas just cheapens it :humph:

Damn.

Seriously.. that pie girl.

Fucking wow.

-- less than a minute ago --

it's the Weeds MILF!?!

Damn, she was either brushed to hell and back for that pic or she was much younger when it was taken. Not that she isn't hot as hell today, but that face isn't exactly the same. Younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.