Halforums Game: Member Rumors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calleja's true name is actually K'lleha, which is a common name in his home dimension. As an explorer of the multi verse, Calleja entered our reality and was instantly transformed into the human form he has now. In his true form, which mostly resembles a Furby, Calleja has near omnipotent powers that allow him to plans shift through the infinite realities. Believing his powers to be lost and resigning himself to a life of a mortal, Calleja discovered The Beatles. In their lyrics he found a hidden code in his native language which he believes to be a means of returning to his own dimension. Until then he must remain hidden and sustain himself on what he calls vlorpvlop, but to us would be another's feeling of lust. To acquire the vlorpvlop he must seduce and sleep with many women, an act he actually finds barbaric and detestable, but in this strange land he will do what he must to survive.

Fun fact: Burt Reynolds is one too.
Oh man, I had completely forgotten about this :laugh:

No, your messages are not actually private. Because they go out of the country, they are subject to the warrantless wiretapping. I happen to work for the NSA and have been monitoring you. I also share all your PMs with the rest of the forum on a board you are restricted from seeing. Everyone laughs over your love letters to Hylian.

M

makare

I heard from this Brazilian guy that Calleja doesn't pronounce his own name correctly.

True story.

M

makare

I heard vomit tastes bad and after reading that last post I can confirm that what I heard was TRUE!

I heard from this Brazilian guy that Calleja doesn't pronounce his own name correctly.

True story.
Oh, god. I remember that. Susan was all like "It's my goddamn name, I know how to pronounce it," and Chewbacca was all "No, you say it like /this/"

Good times.

M

makare

I heard someone on the forum waxes his pubes.

oh and that someone ELSE should.. yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.