halforum logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[strike:20coxx0m]yeah it's all small and distorted for me too[/strike:20coxx0m]

and right after I hit submit it went back to looking normal

C

Cuyval Dar

You know, I make one lousy comment in the FixIt thread about how the logo looks not only pixelated on my 22" 1920x1080 LCD and the "New" part of "The New Hotness" was missing.

And just look how Ed punishes me.

I'm trying to put in a cool little mod that will allow people to send "thanks" for posts. Kinda like the Facebook "Like This" button. But it's not showing up. So I refreshed the styles and found out that when you refresh the image sets the logo resets back to the default of 150 x 90 pixels.

Edrondol said:
I'm trying to put in a cool little mod that will allow people to send "thanks" for posts. Kinda like the Facebook "Like This" button. But it's not showing up. So I refreshed the styles and found out that when you refresh the image sets the logo resets back to the default of 150 x 90 pixels.
That's pretty cool.

Muck up the logo all you want. :uhhuh:

C

Cuyval Dar

Krisken said:
Edrondol said:
That's pretty cool.

[strike:2eod946s]Muck[/strike:2eod946s] Make a hi-res version of the logo with "new" back in it all you want. :uhhuh:

O

Olorin

Why is the logo stretched anyway ? It looks a lot better when it's the regular size (783 x 84)

Olorin said:
Why is the logo stretched anyway ? It looks a lot better when it's the regular size (783 x 84)
Because I couldn't remember what the dimensions were supposed to be. Thanks!

Edrondol said:
Can you thank yourself?
Nope, the option isn't available on my own posts.

Edit: In that spot is the option to delete my own posts.

Edit 2: Wait, now it isn't there (the delete own post option).

C

Cuyval Dar

Olorin said:
Thank god. Now if only the original MiB II quote was restored.

-- Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:07 pm --

Krisken said:
Edrondol said:
Can you thank yourself?
Nope, the option isn't available on my own posts.

Edit: In that spot is the option to delete my own posts.
Darn, if only Charlie or Kissinger had said that.

Cause deleting their posts is like a huge pre-emptive thank you from all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.